Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

What Kind Of Books Can I Read To Boost My Self Esteem/self Confidence - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Kind Of Books Can I Read To Boost My Self Esteem/self Confidence (1185 Views)

These Five Books Can Change Your Life / I Read In The Bathroom - Dami Ajayi, Author Of A Woman's Body Is A Country / Number Of Novels I Read, And The Number Bought With My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Books Can I Read To Boost My Self Esteem/self Confidence by virtousB: 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
Please what kind of books can I read to boost my self confidence and self esteem ? Pls I'll love to see your response. Thanks
Re: What Kind Of Books Can I Read To Boost My Self Esteem/self Confidence by nnadychuks(m): 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Try 'sugar girl' if you think a book can improve your self esteem try 'queens premier' undecided undecided
Re: What Kind Of Books Can I Read To Boost My Self Esteem/self Confidence by menxer: 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
Just go out, find and chat up a girl you have never seen before. Make it a practice.
You will be amazed, it's better than any book on the subject.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Books Can I Read To Boost My Self Esteem/self Confidence by moblix: 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Religious book such as bible etc

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Books Can I Read To Boost My Self Esteem/self Confidence by virtousB: 10:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
menxer:
Just go out, find and chat up a girl you have never seen before. Make it a practice.
You will be amazed, it's better than any book on the subject.
I'm a lady. Does this apply to ladies too?
Re: What Kind Of Books Can I Read To Boost My Self Esteem/self Confidence by virtousB: 10:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
Okuda:

Hi, I think you should stop caring about what people say. It would help you alot.
Thanks dear
Re: What Kind Of Books Can I Read To Boost My Self Esteem/self Confidence by menxer: 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
virtousB:
I'm a lady. Does this apply to ladies too?

Hmmmmn

Why not?
Make yourself available, and turn the table once a guy excuses you for a chat, as our society is not used to ladies chatting up a guy first, and also to guard your self esteem, you know.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Books Can I Read To Boost My Self Esteem/self Confidence by Olamibawse(m): 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
virtousB:
Hi people. I noticed I have self esteem issues and it's really affecting me, even at work. My colleagues sometimes pick on me unnecessarily. I want to put an end to this. What books can you recommend that I read in other to overcome low self esteem? Pls I'll love to see your response. Thanks

Walk tall, raise ur head up, chin up and always look people in the eyes when having a conversation with them . The truth is that nobody is perfect but what set us apart when it comes to self esteem is that some people have devised a way to cover their flaws. Be confident about urself .
U can task ursef to be a team leader. don't look down on ursef , give ursef the responsibility of a team leader. Am sure people will start looking up to u. I pray that helps

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Books Can I Read To Boost My Self Esteem/self Confidence by hackwi(m): 11:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
Get baptised in the Holy Ghost... And pray in tongues. There is tremendous power available that is dynamic in its working

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Books Can I Read To Boost My Self Esteem/self Confidence by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 27, 2017
just imagine if u die today maybe out of been bullying, the same day your family friends may not eat, second day they will take tea, third day they will take akamu, fourth day soft amala, fifth day normal thing don start. dont lay low for anyone, keep ya head up. stand up to anything standupable grin. Good luck
Re: What Kind Of Books Can I Read To Boost My Self Esteem/self Confidence by virtousB: 7:39am On Mar 27, 2017
Okuda:

Hi, I think you should stop caring about what people say. It would help you alot.
ok. Thanks
Re: What Kind Of Books Can I Read To Boost My Self Esteem/self Confidence by virtousB: 7:39am On Mar 27, 2017
smartmey61:
just imagine if u die today maybe out of been bullying, the same day your family friends may not eat, second day they will take tea, third day they will take akamu, fourth day soft amala, fifth day normal thing don start. dont lay low for anyone, keep ya head up. stand up to anything standupable grin. Good luck
Thanks hun
Re: What Kind Of Books Can I Read To Boost My Self Esteem/self Confidence by virtousB: 7:40am On Mar 27, 2017
hackwi:
Get baptised in the Holy Ghost... And pray in tongues. There is tremendous power available that is dynamic in its working
thank you
Re: What Kind Of Books Can I Read To Boost My Self Esteem/self Confidence by virtousB: 7:41am On Mar 27, 2017
Olamibawse:

Walk tall, raise ur head up, chin up and always look people in the eyes when having a conversation with them . The truth is that nobody is perfect but what set us apart when it comes to self esteem is that some people have devised a way to cover their flaws. Be confident about urself .
U can task ursef to be a team leader. don't look down on ursef , give ursef the responsibility of a team leader. Am sure people will start looking up to u. I pray that helps
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Books Can I Read To Boost My Self Esteem/self Confidence by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 27, 2017
I can assure you that no book can o. Books can only inspire you.. The best way is by practice. Approach people instead of waiting for them to approach you.. I'm a testament
Re: What Kind Of Books Can I Read To Boost My Self Esteem/self Confidence by virtousB: 10:35am On Mar 27, 2017
plavic:
I can assure you that no book can o. Books can only inspire you.. The best way is by practice. Approach people instead of waiting for them to approach you.. I'm a testament
Ok. You mean I should approach people I want to make my friends? Pls tell me more
Re: What Kind Of Books Can I Read To Boost My Self Esteem/self Confidence by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
virtousB:
Ok. You mean I should approach people I want to make my friends? Pls tell me more

Approach them and be confident.. Lead the chat and give them room to talk too.. Don't reply with a single word.. like "no" or "yes" or "fine" or "alright." etc.
it kills conversations.
Be yourself and also be polite as well as you can.. Be genuinely interested to know them and show it..
Lest I forget.. Smile often when you talk.. don't always put on a straight face except you have something serious to say.. When next you meet them, call their name and greet them.. Put away shyness.. This means you don't forget their names o. Very important.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Books Can I Read To Boost My Self Esteem/self Confidence by Akposb(m): 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Confidence by Alan Mcginis. See if you can get it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

50 Greatest Storytellers Of All Time / Poem ;comment And Criticism Is Allow / Promises Of Hope:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.