Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Ss1 Pupil Charged With Raping Co-tenant's 7-year-old Daughter - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ss1 Pupil Charged With Raping Co-tenant's 7-year-old Daughter (22363 Views)

Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off / Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos / The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ss1 Pupil Charged With Raping Co-tenant's 7-year-old Daughter by ccollins(m): 9:55pm On May 23, 2017
DWJOBScom:
All these careless mothers that will always leave their little daughters alone with one "unrelated" uncle or have them run around without an under-garment or even have them play with other kids unsupervised.

Sometimes we need to arrest some of them too. These stories have made headline for a long time for people to learn. I feel we should help out in our neighborhoods , call attention to mothers to watch out for their little under 13 girls and boys too and do not fail to scold anyone of them who fails to properly dress them up
hmm, what have u done soo far in your neighborhood, huh?
Re: Ss1 Pupil Charged With Raping Co-tenant's 7-year-old Daughter by holluphemydavid(m): 9:56pm On May 23, 2017
At his age...... Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Ss1 Pupil Charged With Raping Co-tenant's 7-year-old Daughter by Nawa4nl: 1:46am On May 24, 2017
[quote author=ElsonMorali post=56800164][/quote]

you may be genetically stupid
Re: Ss1 Pupil Charged With Raping Co-tenant's 7-year-old Daughter by ElsonMorali: 8:19am On May 24, 2017
Nawa4nl:

you may be genetically stupid

I may be?

Your own genetic stupidity is not only incontestable But also futuristic.

Please when you die (which shouldn't be long because stupid people don't live long in this life), make sure you donate your body to science so they can do some research on your uncommon stupidity. Oponu.
Re: Ss1 Pupil Charged With Raping Co-tenant's 7-year-old Daughter by karrim4real(m): 8:43am On May 24, 2017
This R*pe news tire me.

Check my signature
Re: Ss1 Pupil Charged With Raping Co-tenant's 7-year-old Daughter by ibinaboonline: 11:40am On May 24, 2017
Ziinno:

SMH.

foolishness is bound in the heart of Emekablue but the rod of correction will drive it out of him.

Provs 22:15
Think of these scenarios. A little girl is in the toilet. A kid broke in. She screams and lashes out at him. The neighborhs barge in just in time before the intruder has his way successfully. That's one scenario. Here's another. A little girl is in the toilet. A kid broke in/lets himself in. She eyes him warily. He starts to touch her. Maybe she doesn't protest. Maybe she does... half-heartedly. They attempt to have sex. He's taking the lead. But she's only 7. She's unaware and unprepared for the pain and the bleeding. She panics and begins to cry. The neighborhs hear her and barges in. But the deed had already been done and the boy have fled. These are two different scenarios but you can be sure for the sake of blame, the story will be that of rape and assault. So when someonw here says are we sure it wasn't consensual, don't be too quick to condemn him. The boy is not to be excused, of course because the girl is a minor. But do consider, they're both minors. He's 14.

1 Like

Re: Ss1 Pupil Charged With Raping Co-tenant's 7-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 24, 2017
ibinaboonline:
Think of these scenarios. A little girl is in the toilet. A kid broke in. She screams and lashes out at him. The neighborhs barge in just in time before the intruder has his way successfully. That's one scenario. Here's another. A little girl is in the toilet. A kid broke in/lets himself in. She eyes him warily. He starts to touch her. Maybe she doesn't protest. Maybe she does... half-heartedly. They attempt to have sex. He's taking the lead. But she's only 7. She's unaware and unprepared for the pain and the bleeding. She panics and begins to cry. The neighborhs hear her and barges in. But the deed had already been done and the boy have fled. These are two different scenarios but you can be sure for the sake of blame, the story will be that of rape and assault. So when someonw here says are we sure it wasn't consensual, don't be too quick to condemn him. The boy is not to be excused, of course because the girl is a minor. But do consider, they're both minors. He's 14.

If it was consensual, she would not scream. The fear of being caught by her parents wouldn't let her and He'd be gentle enough not to hurt her.
Re: Ss1 Pupil Charged With Raping Co-tenant's 7-year-old Daughter by ibinaboonline: 11:52pm On May 24, 2017
Ziinno:

If it was consensual, she would not scream. The fear of being caught by her parents wouldn't let her and He'd be gentle enough not to hurt her.
Well, OP didn't say she screamed but that the neighbors heard her cry. There's a difference. As for the boy been gentle, we're talking about a 14 yr old here. What would u wager a 14 yr old knows about sex except what he saw on tv and phones? I'm not concluding that it was consensual, I wasn't there. But facts often makes us defer
Re: Ss1 Pupil Charged With Raping Co-tenant's 7-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 11:52am On May 25, 2017
ibinaboonline:
Well, OP didn't say she screamed but that the neighbors heard her cry. There's a difference. As for the boy been gentle, we're talking about a 14 yr old here. What would u wager a 14 yr old knows about sex except what he saw on tv and phones? I'm not concluding that it was consensual, I wasn't there. But facts often makes us defer

One can conclude since your argument is in favour of it as consensual, you think it is.
So, pick a side. I will no longer aid your penchant for playing the Devil's Advocate until you do.
Re: Ss1 Pupil Charged With Raping Co-tenant's 7-year-old Daughter by ibinaboonline: 9:51pm On May 25, 2017
Ziinno:

One can conclude since your argument is in favour of it as consensual, you think it is.
So, pick a side. I will no longer aid your penchant for playing the Devil's Advocate until you do.
Even if it was consensual, it was still wrong. Morally wrong. So I can't possibly pick sides. I'm just saying, it may not have happened as they claimed.
Re: Ss1 Pupil Charged With Raping Co-tenant's 7-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 10:40am On May 28, 2017
ibinaboonline:
Even if it was consensual, it was still wrong. Morally wrong. So I can't possibly pick sides. I'm just saying, it may not have happened as they claimed.

Alright. Good talk, Bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Captured Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal In Church (video) / Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos / 2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.