Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,368 members, 7,861,014 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

All You Need To Know About The Handbag With Fingerprint Scanner & Charger - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All You Need To Know About The Handbag With Fingerprint Scanner & Charger (436 Views)

Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ / Ini Edo Rocks Cleavage-Baring Mini Yellow Dress With Dolce & Gabbana Handbag / Laura Ikeji Says She Bought Her 1.2million Handbag With Her Husband's Consent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About The Handbag With Fingerprint Scanner & Charger by djlittlej(m): 12:39pm On May 23, 2017
Should I call this fashion tech or tech fashion, but anyone who have heard or seen the FYB LONDON SMART HANDBAG will agree with me, that this latest product is a game changer, with it’s cool, amazing but advanced features, it is a must have product for fashion and tech lovers types of ladies.

The FYB London smart collection is a lineup designed for working women who are always on the move. Its features includes, wire smart device charging, finger print lock, Bluetooth proximity alerts.

With this smart handbag you don’t need to worry about your credentials or items’ security, as it comes with a biometric recognition lock, which means its only you or whom else you allow that can have access to the content of the bag, however for convenience sake you can easily unlock the bag from your phone with its mobile app, through the Bluetooth connectivity.

The same Bluetooth connectivity will alert you when you and your phone have strayed too far from the bag. The manufacturers claim that the bag is 100% leather with an amazing look.

Though FYB London is still on Kickstarter but is set to ship in August.

With this cool feature I think every working class lady needs it, no more missing credentials, stolen money, missing handbags, and lastly you don’t need to carry your power bank with you anymore, just your handbag and you are good to go!

Am waiting still waiting for the men’s brand though.
The price?
About $299 (Approx. N87,000).

source; http://techwatchs..com.ng/2017/05/all-you-need-to-know-about-fyb-london.html

(1) (Reply)

While Nigerians Slept American Musicians Pia-mia And Jeremih Stole Phyno's Song / US Singer Pia Mia Vs Phyno, The ''I Am A Fan'' Saga / EFCC Throws Shades At Nigerian Singer Dammy Krane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.