Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

"Bad Girl" - Terry Apala Ft Bisola Of BBNaija - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "Bad Girl" - Terry Apala Ft Bisola Of BBNaija (26334 Views)

Terry Apala And Bisola – Bad Girl (Video) / Wizkid Ft Chris Brown - "African Bad Girl" (Official Audio) / Music Video: Koko-B - "BAD GIRL" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Bad Girl" - Terry Apala Ft Bisola Of BBNaija by AkinPhysicist: 6:32pm On May 23, 2017
Great job Terry!

1 Like

Re: "Bad Girl" - Terry Apala Ft Bisola Of BBNaija by Dav77(m): 6:44pm On May 23, 2017
mennnnn Bisola is going places, sweetest voice ever, I think she has what it takes to be a superstar, imagine Wizkid or Davido ft Bisola mennn it will be so cool, anyway I cant wait for that colabo, tomb up for you sweeeeet
Re: "Bad Girl" - Terry Apala Ft Bisola Of BBNaija by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 7:17pm On May 23, 2017
Make sense!
Re: "Bad Girl" - Terry Apala Ft Bisola Of BBNaija by flexydonad: 7:57pm On May 23, 2017
ztar:
bad girl ke.... cant they sing about good girl... the title has killed my interest... shooooo cool
so who ur interest epp? :- undecided undecided undecided
Re: "Bad Girl" - Terry Apala Ft Bisola Of BBNaija by Salimmuhammad(m): 8:46pm On May 23, 2017
Naughtytboy:
God Pls pick my call

Abe's u fit borrow me the phone were u de use call God make me sef try am...
Re: "Bad Girl" - Terry Apala Ft Bisola Of BBNaija by Salimmuhammad(m): 8:47pm On May 23, 2017
Naughtytboy:
God Pls pick my call

Abeg u fit borrow me the phone were u de use call God make me sef try am...
Re: "Bad Girl" - Terry Apala Ft Bisola Of BBNaija by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 23, 2017
It's pure 9ja grit - on Terry Apala tracks and this is no different. Without a doubt... Terrry Apala , holds your attention from verse to verse with his rich raspy flavored vocals.

Bisola pushes the vocal scenery.. that's right it's a tag team.

Here she's the proverbial Nigerian runs girls who takes your money and blows ur mind.. she leaves her victims at the side of the road ... and NO with 9ja girls you don't keep the damn change. Listen to Bisola's verse, her vocals are nothing short of a seductress , passionately calling you out to you .. so satisfying .. this BAD GIRL.

Play, share download, bounce to this... as usual.. it's guiness with this.
Re: "Bad Girl" - Terry Apala Ft Bisola Of BBNaija by Endtimesmith(m): 11:16pm On May 23, 2017
Bisola....Please,kindly stop being a bad girl,you started with TTT to Balley ,now you have accelerated, l beg you,dear....Fair play is a cautious warning,aspire softly.
Re: "Bad Girl" - Terry Apala Ft Bisola Of BBNaija by vickobon(m): 1:06am On May 24, 2017
dope tune. nice rhythm from terry apala.
Re: "Bad Girl" - Terry Apala Ft Bisola Of BBNaija by jsean123: 1:14am On May 24, 2017
Fixed match won today again still not by my power but God who made every win possible. next fixed ll'be 24th by 8:30am, Time is currency.
Re: "Bad Girl" - Terry Apala Ft Bisola Of BBNaija by hollowpot15684(m): 7:45am On May 24, 2017
the jam tight anyway..
Re: "Bad Girl" - Terry Apala Ft Bisola Of BBNaija by GentlyLoud: 12:34pm On May 24, 2017
A NEW RECORD LABEL NEEDS AN ARTIST MANAGER TO WORK WITH OUR ARTIST {2 DOPE ARTIST}

FUNCTIONS SHALL INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO

...TAKING INSTRUCTION FROM THE CEO WHO IS PREOCCUPIED WITH OTHER STUFF
...GETTING FREE SHOWS AND OTHER AVENUES TO PUSH OUR ARTIST
... LAISON WITH RADIO STATION/TV STATION
...PUSHING THE ARTIST ON THE MEDIA AND INTERNET
...WILL BE PROMOTED TO A GENERAL MANAGER AND GIVEN MORE RESOURCES TO WORK WITH IN FUTURE
...MUST BELIEVE IN OUR ARTIST, BE TRUTHFUL AND REAL WITH MANAGEMENT IF ARTIST IS WACK.
...AND OTHER FUNCTIONS TO BE DISCUSSED LATER

EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS

.... HUSSLING SPIRIT
.... GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF THE NIAGERIAN MUSIC BUSINESS
.... CONVERSANT WITH HOW TO PROMOTE MUSIC THE GORRILLA WAY
.... AGGRESSIVE SELF STARTER
.... A RISK TAKER AND A BELIVER
.... DECENT OR GOOD DRESSER
... MALE OR FEMALE MAY APPLY

SALARY AND WAGES

..... DECENT WAGES AND WILL BE NEGOTIATED WITH THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE.

PLEASE NOTE: WE MAY GO INTO FILM PRODUCTION NEXT YEAR, YOU MAY HAVE A ROLE TO PLAY.

CALL: 080 8102 9406,

EMAIL: Abracadabramusic@Gmail.com
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Artistes Who Influenced Contemporary Nigerian Music / DOWNLOAD MP3: Ijebu Ft. Qdot – Jugunu / Download Post Malone - Psycho Ft. Ty Dolla Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.