Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] (34432 Views)

I Killed This Snake In My Backyard Farm (pics) / Natural Disaster In Benin, Destroyed My Farm. Pics / Long Green Snake Killed At Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] by 0b111: 12:07pm On May 24, 2017

Egusi soup Ingredient.

Just pound the snake with Egusi and use it to make a sumptuous soup

1 Like

Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] by ShitHead(m): 12:07pm On May 24, 2017
Keep killing them.
Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] by xjiggy: 12:08pm On May 24, 2017
This is the green mamba. One of the deadliest snakes on the planet

6 Likes

Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] by jamace(m): 12:08pm On May 24, 2017
Green Mamba

1 Like

Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 24, 2017
that definitely is a black mamba

1 Like

Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] by Teeisaac(m): 12:12pm On May 24, 2017
Sooro in Yoruba language

1 Like

Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] by ruffhandu: 12:13pm On May 24, 2017
This is either akanshi, or obi-anyanwu. But for you to say it poised to attack, then it'll be obi-anyanwu for akanshi does not attack people.

2 Likes

Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] by Granger: 12:14pm On May 24, 2017
Green mamba

1 Like

Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 24, 2017
Marvel1206:

Don't toy with that snake, its venom is very very lethal. Even in death, it is still very deadly.

If it bites how long does one have to live? Am getting scared its like there's snake epidemic? What is forcing them out to migrate to our habitat?
Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] by cytell56: 12:15pm On May 24, 2017
donnie:
This long green snake was just killed on my farm after it was uncovered from under some baskets by the wall of the piggery with some fowl eggs. Upon sighting us, it opened its mouth in attack mode.

This is actually among the smallest of the snakes we've killed on the farm. Besides I'm told they don't eat this one if not, by now they'd be scaling the reptile.

I recall the last snake we killed, a very huge brown one. Before I could say jack, the snake was in a pot of porridge. grin They say that specie (the male) barks like a dog at night and has a very deadly bite. When the female gets old, it climbs up a tree, and falls to the ground and dies, then the baby snakes come out of it's broken body in different colours. Who's heard of this snake before??
Maybe lalasticlala can help...

As for this green snake, all I can say is...

RIPieces reptile tongue

It looks like a green mamba
Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] by SalamRushdie: 12:17pm On May 24, 2017
This snake is very popular in the Ajah Axis of Lagos ..they roam about everywhere there way back but I don't know of now ..I will be suprised if they are mambas because the are always very scared of everything
Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] by tyehmi(m): 12:18pm On May 24, 2017
na green mamba be that oooo
Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] by Osanoghodua1: 12:19pm On May 24, 2017
donnie:
The basket and fowl eggs...

Do you do this native poultry in large quantity, how do you feed them mix or buy feed? How do prevent and tread diseases?

I need name of herbs that can completely replace scientific drugs in poultry farming

You can WhatsApp me on

Thsnks
Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] by Marvel1206: 12:24pm On May 24, 2017
nurshah:

If it bites how long does one have to live? Am getting scared its like there's snake epidemic? What is forcing them out to migrate to our habitat?
A bite from a black mamba causes collapse within 45minutes and death takes 7hours. Just a single bite contains enough venom to kill 10-25 humans sef, i fear that snake en...

Snakes have always been around. They are attracted to bushes or an area where there are preys

1 Like

Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] by Justiceleague1: 12:25pm On May 24, 2017
Kill all snakes..black,green,cone headed,etc,kill them all. angry

1 Like

Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] by Justiceleague1: 12:27pm On May 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:
This green snake reminds me of the popular expression "green snake under green grass".

As in, properly camouflaged/concealed.

i will kill cone headed brown snakes 1st b4 i kill green snakes..they are more dangerous of all ejos.. Masterchen,are u wit meeeeee...

Baaaaaaaaahahahahahaha......
grin

op,if its inner mouth was black,then its definitely a black mamba..nway,eku pa'ejo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] by maxiuc(m): 12:29pm On May 24, 2017
Op abeg where is the farm
Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] by xcllaxix(m): 12:31pm On May 24, 2017
Looks like an African tree snake..

1 Like

Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] by adegeye38(m): 12:35pm On May 24, 2017
donnie:
This long green snake was just killed on my farm after it was uncovered from under some baskets by the wall of the piggery with some fowl eggs. Upon sighting us, it opened its mouth in attack mode.

This is actually among the smallest of the snakes we've killed on the farm. Besides I'm told they don't eat this one if not, by now they'd be scaling the reptile.

I recall the last snake we killed, a very huge brown one. Before I could say jack, the snake was in a pot of porridge. grin They say that specie (the male) barks like a dog at night and has a very deadly bite. When the female gets old, it climbs up a tree, and falls to the ground and dies, then the baby snakes come out of it's broken body in different colours. Who's heard of this snake before??
Maybe lalasticlala can help...

As for this green snake, all I can say is...

RIPieces reptile tongue

thats a black mamba, one of the most poisonous snake in the world, a bite nd u are dead with 15 minutes, nd there u are holding it by the head!!!

1 Like

Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 24, 2017
snake would always make front page news.

1 Like

Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] by iphyjones(f): 12:47pm On May 24, 2017
Season of snake
Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] by x6blade(m): 12:50pm On May 24, 2017
That is one of the most venomous snake on earth, there's the green and black mamba ,characteristics -black mouth
Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] by stagger: 12:55pm On May 24, 2017
smartty68:

There ain't anything like green mamba. Grey to dark brown color

There are green mambas bro. Do your research. The snake the OP described is a green mamba.
Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] by girlhaley(f): 12:56pm On May 24, 2017
Food is ready

Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] by dannyboi01(m): 1:11pm On May 24, 2017
auntysimbiat:
chei.. dangerous snake
green snakes are not dangerous.
Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] by trappatoni(m): 1:13pm On May 24, 2017
smartty68:

@Emboldened, that I'm aware of but I've never seen a mamba with a screen skin sha
Green mamba dey oo,as long as the inner mouth is black.This guy just played with death! A bite and you're gone.
Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] by trappatoni(m): 1:14pm On May 24, 2017
dannyboi01:
the black mouth is the koko

1 Like

Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] by ennytemple: 1:17pm On May 24, 2017
donnie:

See as you resemble snake charmer
shai. abeg allow me make i laff small

1 Like

Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 24, 2017
dannyboi01:
There are some species of grass snakes that are not poisonous, but this particular one is a mamba. Stop spreading that falsehood, a bite from this thing will send someone to the the otherside.
Re: Long Green Snake Killed At Farm [PICS] by miqos02(m): 1:26pm On May 24, 2017
doctimonyeka:

But Op, that your handpit ehn... Na die ooooo... E fit resurrect Yar Adua if him inhale am... Kikikikikikikikik..
armpit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day / ‘It Has No Nutrition’ — FG To Ban ‘Ponmo’ To Revive Leather Industry / Inside Of Coscharis Farms, Anaku, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.