Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,685 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

The Serena Williams You Did Not Know. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Serena Williams You Did Not Know. (459 Views)

Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" / Serena Williams Gave Birth / What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Serena Williams You Did Not Know. by uneeking(m): 2:30pm On May 23, 2017
If the people who have watched Serena Williams plays tennis year in, year out had been asked to give her a nickname, most people surely would have picked a name close to “Iron Lady” because of the way she goes about her business on the Lawn Tennis Court especially at tournaments.

However as with most normal human beings, there are the hidden parts of a person that only those who are really close friends can see and know. Same goes for the Tennis Diva who goes by the name Serena Williams.

In recent times (especially since news of her pregnancy hit the media), we have been able to see a side of Serena that would have been difficult to imagine – the real female side of her. A soft-hearted Serena Williams? Hmmn, only a few people would have believed that before now, right? Well, what are we seeing of her now? The calm, feminine and even romantic side of her.

Image result for serena latest vacation baby bump photos

The Tennis Diva was on vacation recently together with her fiance Ohanian, enjoying the sun in Marina Bay. Then on Friday, Serena decided to share a few snaps of the trip on her Instagram Account, proudly showing her baby bump to all and sundry.

It will be remembered that a few days after she announced her pregnancy, the mother -to-be shared an open-letter written to her unborn child on her Instagram account that read, “My Dearest Baby, you gave me the strength I didn’t know I had. You taught me the true meaning of serenity and peace. I can’t wait to meet you. I can’t wait for you to join the players box next year. But most importantly, I am so happy to share being number one in the world with you… once again today. On @alexisohanian bday. From the world’s oldest number one to the world’s youngest number one. Your Mommy.”

Does that sound like the Serena Williams most people know? Well, I leave that question for you to answer.

Your answer to that question notwithstanding, this is what her fiancee, Ohanian (who surely knows her better than most of us) had to say about her; “She has the biggest heart,” “Everyone sees her success as an athlete, but all of that is layered on the size of her heart. She gives 100% of herself to everything she does: as a friend, as a lover, and soon, as a mother.”

Image result for serena latest vacation baby bump photos

Do we need to say anything more?

We wish the couple the very best in life as they prepare for the coming of the baby who is already a celebrity before birth.

More Photos @ http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekomunikations-the-serena-williams-you-did-not-know/

Re: The Serena Williams You Did Not Know. by Ikpewe: 2:36pm On May 23, 2017
I wish her luck.

1 Like

Re: The Serena Williams You Did Not Know. by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 23, 2017
Safe delivery

(1) (Reply)

Female zoo-keeper Dies At Hamerton Zoo after tiger attack / How Baby Escaped Death In Blazing London Tower Block. (pics) / Who Knows How To Set Up A Webinar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.