Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

How Baby Escaped Death In Blazing London Tower Block. (pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Baby Escaped Death In Blazing London Tower Block. (pics) (461 Views)

The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / Meet Nairalander Who Escaped Death few Hours Ago / King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Baby Escaped Death In Blazing London Tower Block. (pics) by PalmchatApp: 10:09am On Jun 15, 2017
Following the incident that engulfed the London tower blocks leaving at list six people dead while 50 others are been treated for injuries, Daily Mail reports that a baby has narrowly escaped death.

The baby was believed to have been dropped from the tenth floor of a blazing tower block and was caught by a man.
Re: How Baby Escaped Death In Blazing London Tower Block. (pics) by PalmchatApp: 10:13am On Jun 15, 2017
A woman identified as Samira Lamrani said she saw a woman trying to save a baby by dropping it from a window 'on the 9th or 10th floor' to waiting members of the public below to rescue it. Samira said: ''The windows through which the threw were slightly ajar, she had gestured that she was about to throw her baby and if somebody could catch her baby.

''A gentleman ran forward and managed to grab the baby and that was the escaped the death.' 'I could see people from all angles, banging and screaming for help. ''The members of the public were reassuring them that they have done what could by phoning 999, but obviously the look on their face was death.

Re: How Baby Escaped Death In Blazing London Tower Block. (pics) by PalmchatApp: 10:14am On Jun 15, 2017
A woman identified as Samira Lamrani said she saw a woman trying to save a baby by dropping it from a window 'on the 9th or 10th floor' to waiting members of the public below to rescue it. Samira said: ''The windows through which the threw were slightly ajar, she had gestured that she was about to throw her baby and if somebody could catch her baby.

''A gentleman ran forward and managed to grab the baby and that was the escaped the death.' 'I could see people from all angles, banging and screaming for help. ''The members of the public were reassuring them that they have done what could by phoning 999, but obviously the look on their face was death.

cc;lalasticlala

Re: How Baby Escaped Death In Blazing London Tower Block. (pics) by PalmchatApp: 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
cc;lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

WOW, See The Snake I Killed Now. / Friday Naija Newspapers Headlines, 16-06-2017 / Sweet Offer: For Akure And Ibadan Only (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.