Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,798 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Arms In Lagos Port Again - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Arms In Lagos Port Again (44018 Views)

Customs Intercepts South African Airways With N68.9m Frozen Chicken In Lagos / Customs Intercepts Military Hardware, Bulletproof Cars Worth 1.2Bn At Ijebu-Ode / Nigerian Businessman Jailed For 5 Years For Importing Container Load Of Tramadol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Arms In Lagos Port Again by magoo10(m): 4:21pm On May 23, 2017
kjhova:

Not that easy mon ami. You don't suppose that the importer registered form M and established letter of credit to conduct this shipment...and it is not like the owners name will be on the B/L.
Except in a failed govt or connivance with relevant authorities, with proper investigation and intelligence gathering they should be able to smoke out those behind the importation my brother
Re: Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Arms In Lagos Port Again by babapressy(m): 4:24pm On May 23, 2017
It's well oooo
Re: Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Arms In Lagos Port Again by Akinz0126(m): 4:24pm On May 23, 2017
Guys I don't even know wha to type or comment just wondering if we'll ever get it right in Nigeria

To dey read news dis days sef dey weak my body na soso badnews and propaganda

As for the immigration this is how it's works in 9ja out of 1000 slot,700 slots'll be shared among the northern folks(Connectionaires),den the remaining 300'll be made public to the masses(Nobody) to avoid rumors or sidetalks of any kind and to shut the mouth of the voiceless.
Re: Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Arms In Lagos Port Again by joepentwo(m): 4:25pm On May 23, 2017
ped007:
I smell war... Lalasticlala u nkor

Re: Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Arms In Lagos Port Again by Sofe(m): 4:26pm On May 23, 2017
Lol
Re: Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Arms In Lagos Port Again by DonCortino: 4:26pm On May 23, 2017
tooth4tooth:
What do the importers want to do with those arms for Christ undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Jihad War!!
Re: Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Arms In Lagos Port Again by Akinz0126(m): 4:26pm On May 23, 2017
As far as am concern I think they deliberately make its unknown to the general public so we could know what we should expect by and large so we all should brace Up something big is coming I repeat a great storm is coming guys if you've been sleeping wake up its closer dan you could ever imagine. Just so that you guys know if they(the masterminders )of the ammunitions don't wants it to be discovered the custom boss o whosoever discovered might not have did but they intentionally made it known wh o knows more sophisticated ones(weapons) might have already made it through without the custom boss knowing and this might be alittle distraction from the masterminders(They might have even successfully imported some through other means hence using this one as a distraction.
Re: Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Arms In Lagos Port Again by ped007(m): 4:27pm On May 23, 2017
winj3:

War has been happening in Nigeria for decades and you only just started to smell it?
Una slow for that yeye country o....
Pls do well to research on the difference between war and conflict.
Re: Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Arms In Lagos Port Again by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 23, 2017
Re: Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Arms In Lagos Port Again by OddBall(m): 4:31pm On May 23, 2017
gocac:
anything that would sanitize this country...... I am in support, whether by guns and blood... as long as it would rid this country from the shackles of darkness. you have my 100% support.
..."whether by guns and blood" ; Says a woman who won't be the one to fight the war.
Re: Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Arms In Lagos Port Again by anigeorge379(m): 4:33pm On May 23, 2017
tooth4tooth:
What do the importers want to do with those arms for Christ undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

May be they want to form a vigilante group in the vilage or hunter group
Re: Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Arms In Lagos Port Again by wyqay: 4:35pm On May 23, 2017
God save my country Nigeria.In lucky Dube voice,we don't start the war but we are fighting ….…..
Re: Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Arms In Lagos Port Again by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 23, 2017
We are seeing illegal weapon being smuggled into the country.But US and other countries refuse to sell to gej's government to fight terrorism.
Re: Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Arms In Lagos Port Again by Day11(m): 4:40pm On May 23, 2017
olanshi:

Now, they really mean to sink this Nigerian Ship! cry cry embarassed embarassed

Who the ship epp?

Abeg bring radio lemme unlock undecided
Re: Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Arms In Lagos Port Again by willibounce1(m): 4:40pm On May 23, 2017
Is this post or news about intercepted weapons or tinubu's warning on coup. Before posting any rubbish on front page, always read it. This is nothing but crap. No information about the importer of the weapons or any valuable info. Just a stupid news
Re: Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Arms In Lagos Port Again by Jaqenhghar: 4:43pm On May 23, 2017
Benjom:
...some people are bent on destroying this country but I've got bad news for them. They'll only destroy themselves!
Newsflash
The country is already destroyed
That " some people"are only in ur head
Re: Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Arms In Lagos Port Again by Nature8(m): 4:44pm On May 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Arms In Lagos Port Again by messenger4891: 4:45pm On May 23, 2017
Jabioro:
How does that headline related to narration, the seized container did not form part of the news rather than the writer choose to go on skelewu description ..
don't mind them ,it is only the gullible they will decieve, no picture of the container neither does the body of the article abi news contained information regarding the seized container...mad pple
Re: Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Arms In Lagos Port Again by Jabioro: 4:50pm On May 23, 2017
messenger4891:
don't mind them ,it is only the gullible they will decieve, no picture of the container neither does the body of the article abi news contained information regarding the seized container...mad pple
The news tired me.. I read and reread it again.. one of the e-miscreants mentioned me that I could nor relate the arms issue to the coup.. just ignored them my brother.
Re: Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Arms In Lagos Port Again by FakoMaybach1: 4:52pm On May 23, 2017
Tinubu is a funny man, who will resist a coup de tat...When they were sharing money did they see me there

The military can take over, i dont care; The Nigerian dream is dead anyway. If Jagaban thinks 1000 naira will push people to protest against coup as it pushed some women to do "Bring Back our Girls" then he is joking. Military go open fire and i am not dying for a democracy that has failed us
Re: Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Arms In Lagos Port Again by ebby9z(m): 4:53pm On May 23, 2017
Piss - poor reportage. Is the news about what Tinubu said or about illegal importation of arms. Because I can't see any details about the issue except for a recital of what has been reported before
Re: Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Arms In Lagos Port Again by marquay: 4:54pm On May 23, 2017
DWJOBScom:
please show us pictures of the guns
propaganda ridden govt!
you guys are really toying with your zombie fans.

piss off asshole angry
it's people like yhu (ignorant and completely senseless) that make nigeria backwards angry angry angry
Re: Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Arms In Lagos Port Again by heinrichy(m): 4:55pm On May 23, 2017
Are you telling me they are no arm dealers in Nigeria
Re: Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Arms In Lagos Port Again by Missensie: 4:59pm On May 23, 2017
That story has no direct link with the headline. Whoever wrote this piece should get another job, journalism isn't his calling.
Re: Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Arms In Lagos Port Again by Lexusgs430: 5:03pm On May 23, 2017
The problem should now not be the illegal arms that have been discovered, but the arms that have simply slipped through undiscovered........
Re: Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Arms In Lagos Port Again by bionixs: 5:05pm On May 23, 2017
ped007:
I smell war...
Lalasticlala u nkor
who go fighter am When they are flexing our money there was no war. when sharing goes wrong ,we will fight for them Abi? some of us,our mumu never reach that level
Re: Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Arms In Lagos Port Again by agitator: 5:09pm On May 23, 2017
Jabioro:
How does that headline related to narration, the seized container did not form part of the news rather than the writer choose to go on skelewu description ..

Lol, you know know say na propaganda season 2. grin grin grin

Imagine na Tinibu dey STERNLY WARN army. see joke ohhhh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Arms In Lagos Port Again by richeeyo(m): 5:17pm On May 23, 2017
Looks like IPOB are getting ready
Re: Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Arms In Lagos Port Again by eyeview: 5:17pm On May 23, 2017
kjhova:
My friends, please watch them.

It is the same set of people who hate Nigeria passionately, who call her a zoo, or want her islamised under a black banner, who celebrate bad news about the country, who love to hear how the country is failing, who dream of nothing than to see Nigeria fall apart, who will never and have never willingly lifted a finger to contriibute to Nigeria's growth, never voted ever that are behind all these shipment of deadly weapons into this country.

Guess what, Nigeria is here and still alive. We can ruin it to the detriment of us all or we can join hands to build a proper abode and decent country for us and our unborn kids.
You must have the brain of a snail.
So of all your permutations, that's the best you can come up with?
A little reflection would have helped you but I guess you are too young and immature to reflect. Most probably you haven't been born during the military junta era, if you were, you wouldn't have posted this rubbish.
Let me help your brain a bit.
Ask yourself, which tribe had benefited most and would benefit most if the military take over?
Ask also, which people have become all of a sudden uncomfortable with power leaving Buhari and slipping to osibanjo and would resort to their former means to take it back?
Re: Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Arms In Lagos Port Again by Jabioro: 5:20pm On May 23, 2017
agitator:

Lol, you know know say na propaganda season 2. grin grin grin

Imagine na Tinibu dey STERNLY WARN army. see joke ohhhh grin grin grin
My guy I no fit laugh...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar / He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice / Please Forgive Us - Repentant Insurgents Beg Borno State Residents (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.