Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar (43790 Views)

Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) / Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) / Man Defrauds US-Based Online Girlfriend With The Help Of A Lady And Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by SHINJA: 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2022
Two young men have been reported missing after visiting a ‘girlfriend’ in Calabar.

The young men identified as Henry Agbo, Wisdom Ofri, are both staff of a logistic company located along the Murtala Mohammed highway in Calabar.

They were reported to have visited a lady who they met through a social networking site, facebook.

Sources say, after series of chat, the lady invited the duo to her place at Ekorinim 2 where they could meet.

One of their friends identified as Uforo, who was lucky not to have followed them told out reporter. “they have been chatting through facebook messenger with the girl and that day I was supposed to follow them to Ekorinim 2, where the girl asked us to come and see her, but they left before I could come out”.

Both Henry and Wisdom are from Ikom local government area of Cross River State, while Uforo is from Akwa Ibom State.

They then took a tricycle to meet with the said lady. “That was the last time we heard about them. Because after awhile, we kept trying their numbers, but it has remained switched off. They have also not returned home since then“

The incident happened on Saturday, last week.

Another source who described the boys as hardworking young men said “at first we thought it was a case of kidnap, but we have been to all the police stations in the state capital, including the Anti Cultism/Kidnapping squad at cultural center, Zone 6 and even the police state headquarters and have not found them. They have not returned home since then and all their numbers have remained switched off.

“There are not lazy boys that we will say went to do something else, the kind of work they do is a really a hard job. So we are surprised ” said the source.

As at press time, attempts to reach the police spokes person in the state, Irene Ugbo was unsuccessful as she did not pick her calls. A short message sent to her was also not replied.

Incidents of kidnapping and ritual killings have covertly continued to remain rampant within the state capital and environs.

Last year, several mutilated and headless bodies of mostly women and young men were discovered in a valley along the busy Odukpani-Calabar highway, close to the city gate. Despite public cry, the state government kept mute about the incident. No arrested was made, nor a committee set up to investigate the strange act.

https://www.facebook.com/168535716654695/posts/2145261182315462/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by triple996(m): 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
So ladies don de ambush guys too shocked
Them wan go do three-some grin

205 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by PerfectStranger(m): 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
Our sisters don join skullarship program.
Men 3 -1 Women

273 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Iniobong34: 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
The fear of kpekus is the begining of wisdom

I pray they are found safe

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Boogyman557: 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
Holly Gram cool If u tell Dem to buy KALA and always carry der KALA 4 BAG, E go be like sey, u de CAPRISUN by CAPRISUN!

I just CLEAN my old KALA finish now!

E remain to LOAD BULLET INSIDE!

Abeg Na who want make I VISIT am!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Karlovych: 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
shocked shocked With the way things are in Nigeria I'm surprised they fell for the online gimmicks of meeting a total stranger online, for all we know they could be skull miners posing as attractive ladies.

180 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
colizee:

Give us update ASAP... grin
Hmmm I'm scared oh because I'm going to see one divorced lady in ajah tomorrow, after we have had video sex multiple times I'm going to taste the real thing and she said I'm spending the night, God guide my steps oh

Modified: anyway I took the bull by the horns because that püssy is too wet and juicy to resist. But everywhere looks safe at least to my observation, it's an estate and no red alert,I saw other neighbors too, I've shared my location too and she's aware so no go-slow, we fire on.

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by MrCover: 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by zeuss: 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Our sisters don join geng. Men 3 -1 Women

na wah ooo, na cry Snoop Dogg wan cry so abi na wetin? seriously the development reach to cry.....I pray the good God shows up for them.

9 Likes

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by yuping(m): 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
undecided ehnnn hope say no be equalizing or fight back be this? If not men in trouble.
But if we check well, they might be chatting with men.

9 Likes

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by PerfectStranger(m): 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
Antimarraige:
Hmmm I'm scared oh because I'm going to see one divorced lady in ajah tomorrow, after we have had video sex multiple times I'm going to taste the real thing and she said I'm spending the night, God guide my steps oh
Erudite skullers plenty for ajah. I pray you return with your complete body parts.

173 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Creamypie(m): 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
Na kidnappers/ritualists, them dey chat with

10 Likes

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Ajimusty2: 10:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool If u tell Dem to buy KALA and always carry der KALA 4 BAG, E go be like sey, u de CAPRISUN by CAPRISUN!

I just CLEAN my old KALA finish now!

E remain to LOAD BULLET INSIDE!

Abeg Na who want make I VISIT am!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
pass me one puff

12 Likes

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by BigYash: 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2022
Antimarraige:
If you miss because of Toto ,wetin u go tell ur pipo? Tell her to use a neutral place instead. See me o.. shocked I go dey encourage rubbish. Oga keep ur preek for hux ,drink spirit, drag loud and rest. Nigeria no dey frdly anymore, election don near..

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by westlius(m): 11:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
E don tay I dey I dey hear say guys visit girls oo
Or are they SIMPle gentle men

8 Likes

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by LadySarah: 1:45am On Apr 27, 2022
99% chance it was their fellow man behind the account that they went to visit.

nigerian females do not ask unknown men to visit them.

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by realstars: 1:47am On Apr 27, 2022
Uncknown women are like death trap, men beware,

24 Likes

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Boogyman557: 2:20am On Apr 27, 2022
Ajimusty2:
pass me one puff
Holly Gram cool My Gee.. my Nigga!

WTF MAN!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by donziller(m): 7:15am On Apr 27, 2022
Ladies no get joy, so na two two dey want take pay guys back, den don turn d table around

6 Likes

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Badonasty(m): 7:41am On Apr 27, 2022
Lol…tables don turn

6 Likes

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Passionate888: 7:52am On Apr 27, 2022
Why can't these daughter's of Eve leave innocent men alone? Anytime I see a Nigerian woman walking towards me, I get scared.
God help us

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Cokahot: 9:19am On Apr 27, 2022
I can rem when inwas still naive and a student as far back as 2010,naso intravel from abj go calabar .as I reach the place near the school gate,the gal come pick me,welcome me with fuc k for toilet. Me sef fu k taya for 4 days before i run go back. 2e stroll reach obasanjo Street go booze. The following sat men I enter abj back. D gal like fu c k die and of cos it wa son my expenses.wasted 30k

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by kmaster007: 10:31am On Apr 27, 2022
Nah Wetin deir eyes see dem find go
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by TheWolfen(m): 10:37am On Apr 27, 2022
Antimarraige:

All because of?

Even at the face of danger you still wan try your luck.
This sex is both a blessing and a curse to men

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Teeq1234: 11:08am On Apr 27, 2022
Antimarraige:

Hmmmm na you go decide the hotel wey una gats lodge oh. Don’t ever go to her house. Even if it’s for 100million naira. Tell her to send money and u pay for the space and let her come meet you there. With that you are sure of your safety and hers but if it’s the other way around u still aren’t that safe. God go help us all

15 Likes

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Stevenson20: 11:45am On Apr 27, 2022
Lol... What ToTo and preeq go cause in this life does not exist grin grin
Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by Sultty(m): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2022
hmmmmz
They is need for us to always be weary cos the time is evil. watch the way u go out meeting strangers and even if u need to go, commit ur journey into god's hand

3 Likes

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by jospepper(m): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2022
Probably an evil man posing as a lady or a lady working with evil men.

32 Likes

Re: Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar by money121(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside / Lady Attacked By One Chance Robbers In Ibadan (Photos) / Babatunde Damilare Stabs Sex Worker In Lagos Over Price Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.