Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Can You Manage #50,000 Weekly? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Manage #50,000 Weekly? (488 Views)

Forex Restriction Threatens Over 50,000 Jobs In Dairy Sector / Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable / What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Manage #50,000 Weekly? by diamondsnoww(m): 3:01pm On May 23, 2017
Easy way to make well over #50,000 on a weekly basis 80% on auto pilot
It's called ' mini exportation of cocoa powder '. What you will be doing is simple,you order for cocoa powder cheap from a Nigerian website that i will show you,they will deliver is to your door step,any address in Nigeria,you repackage it and sell it at a higher price on over 5 international markets(the buyers are always available). Next is you enjoy your high profit.
Lies you might have been told:
That you need a license before you can export
That you need millions to start
That you need to deal with custom issues
Well hear these,you don't need any of those.. you simply need a few thousands to start fully and then keep making a minimum of #50,000 weekly(MINIMUM).
NOTE: the initial price for the manual that will teach you all these was #4,000 and that offer closed yesterday 22nd of may. But due to some please,i have been asked to keep it open for just 24hrs at a price of #2,000. By this time tomorrow,it's not that i will no more accept #2,000,i will no more sell at all.why? Because when you pay for the manual,you get both the manual and my life time mentorship. I don't want more people than i can handle because in this business,success is guaranteed and i don't want anything to change that.
My name is Osarenmwinda Edwin. Before you contact me,check out my name and see if there's any record of scam or shady dealings. I fear God more than you.
Contact me now through the contact on my signature.
#2,000 can give you access to #50,000 weekly but u can as well use it to buy drink n airtime to call people to beg for help,the choice is yours. Whichever way,i will still love you.
~~Edwin~~

(1) (Reply)

Cool Investment Options / Upload Your App To Google Play For A Token And Make Cool Income / Information Needed On How To Go About Wood Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.