Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Dana Air / Mma2 Launch Fly And Win Promo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dana Air / Mma2 Launch Fly And Win Promo (389 Views)

Man Seen At D Top Of MMA2 Terminal / Man Wins Car In MMA2@10 Promo / For Flight Details And Tracking Please Download The MMA2 Mobile App. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dana Air / Mma2 Launch Fly And Win Promo by supomi: 3:28pm On May 23, 2017
MMA2 AND DANA AIR HAVE LAUNCHED A PROMO TAGGED 'FLY AND WIN, AS PART OF ACTIVITIES TO MARK THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY OF MMA2

IF YOU HAVE NOT STARTED FLYING FROM MMA2, YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON THIS GREAT PROMO!! HURRY!!!

Re: Dana Air / Mma2 Launch Fly And Win Promo by damilola1978: 12:37pm On May 26, 2017
When I entered MMA2...i was really impressed, watch out for a picture your of the complex on my space

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of These Oil And Gas Notorious Fake Seller And Mandate / Arise people / Kim Kardashian "Gifts" Hubby Kanye A Special Birthday Message.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.