Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students (30499 Views)

Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos / Osun State University Students Of Ipetu Ijesha Were Brutalised / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by gab264(m): 6:44pm On May 23, 2017
angels09:

When you mess with national security matters..... your rights are erased.
Guy ur a cave man.
Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by sungfeinglee: 6:56pm On May 23, 2017
The issue is not the military guys but the foolish chiefs that hand over their people to the strangers.... Imagine a chief telling the people that this military guns are not meant to kill goats but humans.... Where is human dignity
Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by hero2000: 7:23pm On May 23, 2017
angels09:

When you mess with national security matters..... your rights are erased.

National security matters? What do you understand by National security issue?
Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by brojoshua: 8:53pm On May 23, 2017
Corruption, they could not chase jihadists out of Sambisa forest, it is students they are chasing out of their campus with all Nigeria's weapons. Corrupt officers
Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by brojoshua: 8:56pm On May 23, 2017
They ran away from Sambisa forest to go and be invading campus, corrupt and baby officers
Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by jerryBoss1(m): 9:11pm On May 23, 2017
I'm a proud officer of the Nigeria Army I've never intimidated civilians even in they club bcus I was once bullied by a soldier and I hated they Man till I became an officer his superior officer and I visited his base at Ikeja cantonment barrack ...#FuckinRecruit Pls avoid confrontation with my colleague bcus what the teach at they barracks is hate against civilians.

1 Like

Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by kennethchidi(m): 9:33pm On May 23, 2017
fuckerstard:
Nigeria Airforce will not just go in there for no reason, I'll wait for more details.

If na NPF or SARS i for conclude.

Just read on punch news that they went in to arrest some yahoo boys, if that's true dem fall my hand totally.

When did yahoo boys turn sea pirates? Abi them cross the water ways?
That's not a justification for the invasion Bros.
Its simply not right and unacceptable.
Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 23, 2017
kennethchidi:

When did yahoo boys turn sea pirates? Abi them cross the water ways?
That's not a justification for the invasion Bros.
Its simply not right and unacceptable.

Of course it's not, i still don't want to believe that's why they went into to the school premises.

1 Like

Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by lezz(m): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
angels09:

Something is wrong with the students of this institution... Police yesterday ... naval officers​ today... the day you will court soldiers... you will understand that it is in your best interests​ to be law abiding.
Someone clarified.

Nope! Something is wrong with your sense of reasoning if you don't find it distasteful for armed military men invading campus and brutalising students and staff indiscriminately.

When educated youths are being mentally and physically subjugated like this, what then is the hope of this country and how do they even begin to understand these act of barbarism is unlawful and not even obtainable in war situations in some countries?

People like you are a cancer on the fragile body of this country. A man who can't tell right from wrong is no better than road side filth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) / Festus Iyayi Is Dead (Ex-ASUU President) / 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.