Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,481 members, 7,826,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Attention MTN: Stolen Credit - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Attention MTN: Stolen Credit (769 Views)

How Can I Track My Stolen Tecno Camon CM / Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention MTN: Stolen Credit by symbianDON(m): 3:36pm On May 23, 2017
mtn is at it again!! why has mtn resorted to STEALING from me? what is the problem? below is a screenshot of a purported service mtn says I requested for WHICH I'M VERY SURE I NEVER DID KNOWINGLY OR UNKNOWINGLY!! a service charge of N50 has been stolen by mtn from my account. I'm appealing to mtn to immediately return the credit within 24hours from now failure to do so will result in escalation of this matter. thanks you.
**I will send any information needed to resolve this issue amicably if requested for

Re: Attention MTN: Stolen Credit by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 23, 2017
You must have accidentally activated it or your siblings... either way.... calm down bro...
Re: Attention MTN: Stolen Credit by symbianDON(m): 4:58pm On May 23, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
You must have accidentally activated it or your siblings... either way.... calm down bro...
thanks bro.....I'm angry because this is getting out of hand from mtn. they are very fond of force-subscribing. customers to service they aren't interested in. I'm 100% sure the so-called service wasn't initiated on my line by anyone.....mtn did!
Re: Attention MTN: Stolen Credit by akinolaa76: 5:14pm On May 23, 2017
and how will Mtn resolve this problem without knowing your number?
Re: Attention MTN: Stolen Credit by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 23, 2017
symbianDON:

thanks bro.....I'm angry because this is getting out of hand from mtn. they are very fond of force-subscribing. customers to service they aren't interested in. I'm 100% sure the so-called service wasn't initiated on my line by anyone.....mtn did!
I totally understand bro, we've all been in such situation.
Re: Attention MTN: Stolen Credit by JideSM: 12:30pm On May 24, 2017
symbianDON:
mtn is at it again!! why has mtn resorted to STEALING from me? what is the problem? below is a screenshot of a purported service mtn says I requested for WHICH I'M VERY SURE I NEVER DID KNOWINGLY OR UNKNOWINGLY!! a service charge of N50 has been stolen by mtn from my account. I'm appealing to mtn to immediately return the credit within 24hours from now failure to do so will result in escalation of this matter. thanks you.
**I will send any information needed to resolve this issue amicably if requested for

Hi symbianDON, so sorry about the deduction. Kindly send your mobile number via private message to enable me run a check. I will also like to use this medium to inform you that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are resolved timely. I await your prompt response. Regards
Re: Attention MTN: Stolen Credit by symbianDON(m): 9:00pm On May 24, 2017
JideSM:

Hi symbianDON, so sorry about the deduction. Kindly send your mobile number via private message to enable me run a check. I will also like to use this medium to inform you that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are resolved timely. I await your prompt response. Regards
thanks for your response. I will PM you right away.

(1) (Reply)

Your "Tongue" As A Screen Touching Device! / 4GB Ram-will You Go For Sony G8441 / Happening Now On Slotlimited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.