Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Please Dont Be Deceived, Ntel Is The Worst ISP In Africa... - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please Dont Be Deceived, Ntel Is The Worst ISP In Africa... (823 Views)

Ntel Is Back. See 3 New Tips About The Network For Faster 4g Experience / Ntel The Worst Customer Care EVER / Ntel Is My Recession Friendly Network (2) (3) (4)

Please Dont Be Deceived, Ntel Is The Worst ISP In Africa... by Aywire(m): 3:47pm On May 23, 2017
ntel is the worse network in Africa , i have used them from January to may. very poor network and rude customer service. they will literally tell you to not disturb them that they are not the network but only paid to do a job. i just subscribed to a new ISP not too long ago. and i thank God i am out of their crappy service.

let me tell you my experience with them, i got the network around jan/feb. i think its feb, they told me that it is unlimited dat that i should pay for two months (#10,000/month) and i will get the third month free, just as you are advertising. so i did. about 3 days when i started using the network at work (mind you we are just two using it), i noticed that 30% of the time it wont connect, just bad network which slowed down our work, each time i called to complain, they will be so rude and manner-less, telling me there is nothing they can do about it that i have to wait till the server comes back up, and i tell u that this bad network happens at least 4 times in 7 days for almost 3 - 4 hours daily u wont be able to browse, i got pissed and went to their office , the customer care there after arguing about his manner of approach which i didn't like gave me a number to call and make a complain and said he is only doing me a favour by giving me the number. I was like for real, for what i paid for? rubbish.. anyway, over this weekend, the mifi didnt connect through out because i usually take home the mifi over the weekend, so on monday out of frustration i sent my staff to go to their office (as usual), and they told him the promo has been cancelled and since my two months ended on friday i have to pay the new monthly few of 13,600. i was shocked that why must a promo i paid for be cancelled mid way and an increment of tariff without duly informing the customer, this silly guy said and i quote 'Mr oga, u can go and ask the management'. If you go any of their office, you will always see long queues of customer who have all come to make a complaint or the other.So i asked my staff to bring back the mifi and i gave him money to go sign up for a new ISP. if you make the mistake of buying ntel because of this yeye scam promo you are on your own.... because they told me the promo has be cancelled, but yet i see people still advertising this same promo, so am confused.....
so i just saw someone advertising that the ntel mifi is going for a promo price of 30,000 and you get one month free subscription. i bought the mifi at #19,000 and subscription was #10,000 as at february. but from the above price, this is not a promo, they just added it up and called the mifi #30,000 with 1 month 'free' subscription. Nigeria is a scam. Please who else has suffered in the hand of ntel. share your experience..
Re: Please Dont Be Deceived, Ntel Is The Worst ISP In Africa... by CLASSMAN: 4:29pm On May 23, 2017
ntel na network? They are absolutely not serious for business

Re: Please Dont Be Deceived, Ntel Is The Worst ISP In Africa... by funken: 4:47pm On May 23, 2017
The curse of NITEL and MTEL is gradually catching up with them embarassed cry

Aywire:
ntel is the worse network in Africa , i have used them from January to may. very poor network and rude customer service. they will literally tell you to not disturb them that they are not the network but only paid to do a job. i just subscribed to a new ISP not too long ago. and i thank God i am out of their crappy service.

let me tell you my experience with them, i got the network around jan/feb. i think its feb, they told me that it is unlimited dat that i should pay for two months (#10,000/month) and i will get the third month free, just as you are advertising. so i did. about 3 days when i started using the network at work (mind you we are just two using it), i noticed that 30% of the time it wont connect, just bad network which slowed down our work, each time i called to complain, they will be so rude and manner-less, telling me there is nothing they can do about it that i have to wait till the server comes back up, and i tell u that this bad network happens at least 4 times in 7 days for almost 3 - 4 hours daily u wont be able to browse, i got pissed and went to their office , the customer care there after arguing about his manner of approach which i didn't like gave me a number to call and make a complain and said he is only doing me a favour by giving me the number. I was like for real, for what i paid for? rubbish.. anyway, over this weekend, the mifi didnt connect through out because i usually take home the mifi over the weekend, so on monday out of frustration i sent my staff to go to their office (as usual), and they told him the promo has been cancelled and since my two months ended on friday i have to pay the new monthly few of 13,600. i was shocked that why must a promo i paid for be cancelled mid way and an increment of tariff without duly informing the customer, this silly guy said and i quote 'Mr oga, u can go and ask the management'. If you go any of their office, you will always see long queues of customer who have all come to make a complaint or the other.So i asked my staff to bring back the mifi and i gave him money to go sign up for a new ISP. if you make the mistake of buying ntel because of this yeye scam promo you are on your own.... because they told me the promo has be cancelled, but yet i see people still advertising this same promo, so am confused.....
so i just saw someone advertising that the ntel mifi is going for a promo price of 30,000 and you get one month free subscription. i bought the mifi at #19,000 and subscription was #10,000 as at february. but from the above price, this is not a promo, they just added it up and called the mifi #30,000 with 1 month 'free' subscription. Nigeria is a scam. Please who else has suffered in the hand of ntel. share your experience..
Re: Please Dont Be Deceived, Ntel Is The Worst ISP In Africa... by Psychodavidovic(m): 7:02pm On May 23, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Please Dont Be Deceived, Ntel Is The Worst ISP In Africa... by Babalegba(m): 7:26pm On May 23, 2017
Just what did the o.p expect, quality service, you are in Nigeria for god's sake. The only reason mtn and its like function reasonably well is because they are foreign owned.

Re: Please Dont Be Deceived, Ntel Is The Worst ISP In Africa... by Repairnigeria(m): 7:40pm On May 23, 2017
it all depends on area
Re: Please Dont Be Deceived, Ntel Is The Worst ISP In Africa... by Aywire(m): 8:11am On May 24, 2017
Repairnigeria:
it all depends on area

This is what I don't understand, should area really define the quality of a service and again, am in Lagos, so what happens to people in Ibadan, or Nasarawa?
Re: Please Dont Be Deceived, Ntel Is The Worst ISP In Africa... by Aywire(m): 8:12am On May 24, 2017
Babalegba:
Just what did the o.p expect, quality service, you are in Nigeria for god's sake. The only reason mtn and its like function reasonably well is because they are foreign owned.

Unfortunately, I actually expected quality service, maybe not 100% but to a level at least....
Re: Please Dont Be Deceived, Ntel Is The Worst ISP In Africa... by Aywire(m): 8:13am On May 24, 2017
funken:
The curse of NITEL and MTEL is gradually catching up with them embarassed cry

I tell, it has already caught up with them. And their customer service... Jesus, they should fire their HR
Re: Please Dont Be Deceived, Ntel Is The Worst ISP In Africa... by Babalegba(m): 1:39pm On May 24, 2017
Aywire:

Unfortunately, I actually expected quality service, maybe not 100% but to a level at least....
You really made me laugh, you expected quality service from a Nigerian entity grin .Nigeria is not yet civilized to that extent and the primitivity is evident in our behavior, discussions and service delivery. Unfortunately things will remain samey for the next few decades
Re: Please Dont Be Deceived, Ntel Is The Worst ISP In Africa... by Aywire(m): 6:56pm On May 25, 2017
Babalegba:
You really made me laugh, you expected quality service from a Nigerian entity grin .Nigeria is not yet civilized to that extent and the primitivity is evident in our behavior, discussions and service delivery. Unfortunately things will remain samey for the next few decades

As much as I love to disagree with this, it is sadly true. Unfortunately I am one of those people that will keep giving Nigeria a chance.... I love to embrace things that are indigenous

Www.paramountweb.com Is SCAM / **SOLD** UK Used Samsung Galaxy S4 White For Sale / Men's Drivers Shoe