Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Name The Song That Has The Most Potential To Get You In The Mood - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Name The Song That Has The Most Potential To Get You In The Mood (477 Views)

MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential / Guys What Do You Think Of My Lovely Love Song Take Listen And Rate The Song / Top 10 Gospel Rap Song That Will Change Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name The Song That Has The Most Potential To Get You In The Mood by Bethh: 5:16pm On May 23, 2017
For me its 'Dreamers' by Savoir Adore in their 'The Machines EP' album

Another song that really gets to me is Asa's 'The one that never comes.' dunno the album, most likely a single.

lets hear yours, might find my new favorite soulful song.
Re: Name The Song That Has The Most Potential To Get You In The Mood by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 23, 2017
Bob marley; "Punky Reggae"

'New waveeee.... New craze... It takes a joyful song.....'

Re: Name The Song That Has The Most Potential To Get You In The Mood by danielicon(m): 5:20pm On May 23, 2017
runtown for life

Re: Name The Song That Has The Most Potential To Get You In The Mood by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 23, 2017
What mood?
Re: Name The Song That Has The Most Potential To Get You In The Mood by Bethh: 5:30pm On May 23, 2017
OrestesDante:
Bob marley; "Punky Reggae"

'New waveeee.... New craze... It takes a joyful song.....'

danielicon:
runtown for life

All these are vibrant songs angry

I mean that song that gets you in a soulful and reminiscent mood.

I'm gonna add another to the list; John Newman 'Losing sleep' in his Tribute album
Re: Name The Song That Has The Most Potential To Get You In The Mood by Bethh: 5:31pm On May 23, 2017
Deseo:
What mood?

Soulful Mood
Re: Name The Song That Has The Most Potential To Get You In The Mood by MChoc24(f): 5:37pm On May 23, 2017
Some R.Kelly
Re: Name The Song That Has The Most Potential To Get You In The Mood by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 23, 2017
Bethh:

All these are vibrant songs angry

I mean that song that gets you in a soulful and reminiscent mood.

I'm gonna add another to the list; John Newman 'Losing sleep' in his Tribute album

This is my song anytime. What do you want again?
Mood or moodless
angry
We are different my brother

(1) (Reply)

Soft Rock Music Producer Needed / Video Ogsm Records – “yungzee-onos Ft Defizy & Taurushood – Long Time / Birthday invite to all Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.