Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential (37500 Views)

LYRICS: Vector – Gunshots / Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by DeomoviesI: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
Mi Replies Vector

Listen here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qNE4k95UCA

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by DeomoviesI: 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
This is maturity. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Joshmodest(m): 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
There is an adage that says " when you keep pursuing somebody , you are definitely behind him '.
Vector has always seen Abaga as a threat , he has always been scared the king of rap crown ,which he has never worn would be taken away from him ....
I am a big fan of Vector I like his metaphor's , his delivery , accent and flows .But when we're talking about the king of rap the new Rap god , it has to be M.I in terms of awards ,Songs streaming, international recognition ,popularity and hit songs , the numbers are there for all to see ...
Mi took the rap game mainstream , and ever since he took a break , no one has been able to take his seat not even Vector !
The last big thing that came from rap music was " You rappers should fix up your lives " M.I still did that sh*t ....Vector has dropped a whole lot since then , and still nobady's heard of it ...
M.i gave rise to whole lot of rappers and other artist...Jesse jagz , ice Prince , loose cannon , Blaqbonez ,Brymo , Nonso amadi , Koker , dice ailes , Ckay, Brainee etc ....
Tell me which Vector's rap song is as big as chairman , Undisputed champion , One naira , fast money fast cars , Money , Human being ,Crowd mentality ...
Vector is a great rapper , but aside mode 9, M.I Abaga is the greatest rapper of all time !!

341 Likes 22 Shares

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
Mi

No time to hate n no time to love

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by festacman(m): 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
I don't expect Vector and MI to be best of friends because he is working hard to shoot MI down from the perch and take over.

Interestingly, I have watched Vector during interviews and he always try to communicate an image of intellectual cum philosopher. By the way, I think he has clearly above average IQ. The fact is that anybody who projects this kind of image tend to view others as intellectually not-up-to. He will interact with others but he does so with some airs. In this light, what MI said about Vector not helping others might be true. But again, helping people is a gift and most people who lack that gift struggle and appear heartless.

Above all, beefs and controversies are hallmarks of rap industry especialy in US where it all started. Recall Mode 9 vs Ruggedman rivalry back in the day. By the way, where the hell is Mode 9?

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by 2dice01: 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
Vector wanted a Beef but the shii won't work in Nigeria

M.I knows seems Vec havent figured it out

Nigerians are lazy majority want to shake and Gbe Body grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Pmtvng: 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
Lol
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Bamibor: 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2019
This is MI the snake charmer, taming the Viper

@mods, please give this visibility.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by vosquare: 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
cheesy
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Neurotika: 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Monaco2(m): 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2019
I just listened to it on tundeednut page mehn mi na baddo

13 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by AesLuxury: 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2019
I don't understand anything he is saying here

2 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by nauto8: 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
continue replying

1 Like

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by wethebest(m): 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
Lol. Nigerians don't value rap. Jst sing nonsense with anyhw dance steps. U will get their attention. No need make una dey beef cox they don't care abt ur songs.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Neurotika: 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
Vector doesn't know his mate. Dropping nursery school bars. Now he's been schooled how it's done. And to think M.I chose to release the track today that is world's Teachers day. lipsrsealed

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Imstrong2(m): 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
A letter of 'saint' abaga to vector.. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
Murder in a class room....

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Harddiskng(m): 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2019
Merciless blows delivered by M.I, With each line I could feel the weight of his punches. At a point, I had to pause. Gosh cry

The part he said “just don't only win the beef, win in life” i felt it in my soul cry cry

Somebody would never forget this World Teacher’s day in his life embarassed

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2019
I hope he heartily receives the message from Godgrin sent through Prophet M.Icheesy

Las las, na cool money dem go make from the beef,,,as some would be rushing to download the tracks cool

12 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by ugochukwufrenzy: 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2019
vector is a singer not a rapper....

3 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
Vector about to come through with a Reply. I like this fight. It's been a while abeg. Let them break each other's head.

7 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by GloShare(m): 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
Finishing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by salbis(m): 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
See upper cut from M.I grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Phygo(m): 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
Chairman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by SaintAY(m): 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2019
M. I somebody can not even play with you
M. I Is a boss...

Vector we await your reply
Like for MI share for Vector

123 Likes 18 Shares

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by richie240: 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2019
c
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Jaqenhghar: 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2019
There is nothing as ridiculous as a Niggerian rapperor Niggerian hip hop. Reminds me of those crazy white boys who try to sing African songs and cant quite get the accent or the Africanness and end up sounding like braying donkeys. Similar shít

4 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2019
Neurotika:
Vector doesn't know his mate. Dropping nursery school bars. Now he's been schooled how it's done. And to think M.I chose to release the track today that is world's Teachers day. lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by DAntivirus: 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2019
Where are the VEC crew...

MI just scolded his son... E flog am for yansh for assembly grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by luminouz(m): 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
SaintAY:
M. I somebody can not even play with you
M. I Is a boss...

Vector we await your reply
Like for MI share for Vector
Gerrarahia!!! undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by PureFace1(m): 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
Joshmodest:
There is an adage that says " when you keep pursuing somebody , you are definitely behind him '.
Vector has always seen Abaga as a threat , he has always been scared the king of rap crown ,which he has never worn would be taken away from him ....
I am a big fan of Vector I like his metaphor's , his delivery , accent and flows .But when we're talking about the king of rap the new Rap god , it has to be M.I in terms of awards ,Songs streaming, international recognition ,popularity and hit songs , the numbers are there for all to see ...
Mi took the rap game mainstream , and ever since he took a break , no one has been able to take his seat not even Vector !
The last big thing that came from rap music was " You rappers should fix up your lives " M.I still did that sh*t ....Vector has dropped a whole lot since then , and still nobady's heard of it ...
M.i gave rise to whole lot of rappers and other artist...Jesse jagz , ice Prince , loose cannon , Blaqbonez ,Brymo , Nonso amadi , Koker , dice ailes , Ckay, Brainee etc ....
Tell me which Vector's rap song is as big as chairman , Undisputed champion , One naira , fast money fast cars , Money , Human being ,Crowd mentality ...
Vector is a great rapper , but aside mode 9, M.I Abaga is the greatest rapper of all time !!

M.I is the one gunning for Vector's Job

You don't become a friend with someone that is trying to steal your Job.

And who gave M.I the authority to talk shit about other Rappers In Nigeria?

It was M. I that started the Diss

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Teni Wins Rookie Of The Year At 2018 Headies Award. / Download Mixtape: Best Of Seyi Vibez - 9jablinkz X Dj Emax / Female Rappers That Made My Childhood: Have They Retired?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.