Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Soldiers Kill Notorious Cultist 'The Supreme' In Rivers (Graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Kill Notorious Cultist 'The Supreme' In Rivers (Graphic Pics) (65167 Views)

Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Girlfriend In Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Police Kill Notorious Kidnappers In Rivers State, Recover Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Notorious Cultist 'The Supreme' In Rivers (Graphic Pics) by seanj02: 7:11am On May 24, 2017
Fixed match won today again still not by my power but God who made every win possible. next fixed ll'be 24th by 8:30am, Time is currency.
Re: Soldiers Kill Notorious Cultist 'The Supreme' In Rivers (Graphic Pics) by colbankz(m): 7:24am On May 24, 2017
elmagnifo:
Una sure say this guy don kpai so undecided The way he is staring is something else
me too dae confused sef

Re: Soldiers Kill Notorious Cultist 'The Supreme' In Rivers (Graphic Pics) by lilytender: 7:40am On May 24, 2017
OVI75:
Nigeria Islamic Government Tactility In Killing 'Our Bravest' in The Guise of Fighting Cultism Is An Attack against The Niger Delta

And this is someone's child thinking and talking like piglets.
Re: Soldiers Kill Notorious Cultist 'The Supreme' In Rivers (Graphic Pics) by miraclea: 7:47am On May 24, 2017
Eleme and ebubu where shedding of blood of innocent means nothing to cultists and youths to me this looks like a generational curse truth be told the blood of strangers killed innocently is enough to cry calling for blood everytime in the land elderly been molested and abused freely I pity the generation of children growing in those areas something need to be done urgently may God deliver river state
Re: Soldiers Kill Notorious Cultist 'The Supreme' In Rivers (Graphic Pics) by Codes151(m): 8:04am On May 24, 2017
barinedan:
Bros, that guy was a monster, he killed several people, he was a terror to ebubu, he has been arrested several times but his godfathers were always there to get him out, but sunday 21st of may was hhis day to visit thhat same place he sent people to, and there were celebrations all over the community, people trooped out in numbers just to go and confirm if actually he was the one
okay!!! This one na exceptional case! Means he has other cult members at high places!! I think nigeria needs a purge!! So many cultist in the political system
Re: Soldiers Kill Notorious Cultist 'The Supreme' In Rivers (Graphic Pics) by gare(f): 8:15am On May 24, 2017
[quote author=NCP post=56808712]Rivers State in the news again. ... for the wrong reasons. [/qu]

You guys should stop this, people die everyday in other places, what's is so special with Rivers state, you guys should be careful, criminals are killed in Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna and other big cities, stop picking on Rivers State every now and then.
Re: Soldiers Kill Notorious Cultist 'The Supreme' In Rivers (Graphic Pics) by 9ineTECNIQX(m): 8:49am On May 24, 2017
[color=#000000][/color] it's okay
Re: Soldiers Kill Notorious Cultist 'The Supreme' In Rivers (Graphic Pics) by pokipoki: 9:51am On May 24, 2017
In death he looks worse than a common street dog. Crime never pays!!!
Re: Soldiers Kill Notorious Cultist 'The Supreme' In Rivers (Graphic Pics) by technicallyrich(m): 9:56am On May 24, 2017
seanj02:

Fixed match won today again still not by my power but God who made every win possible. next fixed ll'be 24th by 8:30am, Time is currency.
You even have the guts to insult GOD by liaring with his name.dont your conscience prick you to dupe people of their money.
Suen why cant you ban these person or are you encouraging fraudsters.
Re: Soldiers Kill Notorious Cultist 'The Supreme' In Rivers (Graphic Pics) by Hyicene(m): 10:46am On May 24, 2017
OrestesDante:
LOL.... RIP. Though we must still admit that this Criminal is an ipob.

Forget tribalism now! grin
mumu
Re: Soldiers Kill Notorious Cultist 'The Supreme' In Rivers (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:58am On May 24, 2017
Hyicene:
mumu
grin
Re: Soldiers Kill Notorious Cultist 'The Supreme' In Rivers (Graphic Pics) by barinedan(m): 12:50pm On May 24, 2017
Codes151:
okay!!! This one na exceptional case! Means he has other cult members at high places!! I think nigeria needs a purge!! So many cultist in the political system
It is fearful
Re: Soldiers Kill Notorious Cultist 'The Supreme' In Rivers (Graphic Pics) by LordCrimson(m): 7:23am On May 27, 2017
GeniusDavid:
Remember this guy. He and his rival Mba turned Eleme into a battle ground. Happy he is gone now tho.
What I'm not getting is why the Army are tagging him as a dey bam guy,He's actually an Icelander while Mba is dey bam hence the rivalry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested / What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties? / How Late Don Wanny Got To Be Nigeria’s Deadliest And Most Wanted Cultist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.