Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Dont Just Be Social Network Nigga! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dont Just Be Social Network Nigga! (388 Views)

RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye / Dont Just Be Observing What Other People Do All The Time. Settle Down & Marry / “I Dont Wear Pant, If My Child Makes Suspicious Money In Ghana I Wont Take” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Just Be Social Network Nigga! by splmosixx(m): 8:12pm On May 23, 2017
You took the girl you want to Marry home to see your parents and she didn't drink the Water she was served, because the water was very dirty and she went straight to your Car to get a bottle Water instead.. She refused to use the Shabby-looking Toilet they are managing because she feared infections, because it was very dirty that you had to move into a Hotel the next day,
but your Parents got Angry over her Conduct, Convinced you that she is not a wife Material. You agreed with them and started keeping away from her...
THAT'S A GREAT DEAL OF STUPIDITY.
You get Money to chase Woman buy Car and Lodge for Hotel, But you cannot Renovate your Papa House or move them to a good apartment at least, and Improve their living Standard.
There is something called STANDARD, and you don't expect a Woman who has Planned her life very well and worked so much to get to where she is, and then you ask her to come and eat shit because you wanna marry her, thats impossible
Charity Begins at Home My Brother!! You Need to ask yourself first, if you are a Husband Material.
Don't just be a SOCIAL NETWORK Nigga, popping bottles, snapping in hotels.. Please try and spend most of your funds on your family....because friends come and go..girlfriend comes and go..but family stays forever #BE WISE.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Sold Mom's Car To Travel Abroad, Buys Her A Brand New One / Teenage Wife, Age 16, Begs Court To Terminate Her Two Years Marriage (details) / OND / HND Studies / Certificates For Adults In Just 18 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.