Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye (63460 Views)

My Girlfriend's Mom Said Some Pastors Said Our Marriage Won't Work. Please Help / Conclusion on: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife,But We Dont See Eye To Eye / 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by novakk: 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
I earlier posted this story:
https://www.nairaland.com/5694171/4-out-5-pastors-said

In the initial writeup, I said how someone I wasn't getting along with someone I was dating, prayed about it with different people since we were very serious, and how majority said we were meant to be together. I however wasn't fully convinced as we seemed to be different, constantly having little issues, different views and values in life.

Moving to today...
I decided to move on from the supposed "wife". I went with someone that gives me peace of mind. I also thought its better not to live my life based on "pastor said this or that"
However, I've had recurring dreams about the 2nd lady (that gives me peace of mind). The dreams always center around us been together and she suddenly leaving, I won't be able to find her later in the dream. 2 days ago, was the 3rd dream of the same nature.

I am now slightly worried, I don't want to give in to dreams, and want to believe I can pray things are successful and go well between us. Conversely, based on our traditions, maybe I am the one not listening to advice. Between the 1st lady and I are no longer on talking terms.

What do you think? What advice do you have on how best to move forward? I want to learn from other's experience, those who have traveled this road before me.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Righteousness89(m): 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
Bro, Pray about it! Ask God that you desire to know personally His Choice for you..

Stay away from sin , so you will be able to See or hear when he reveals..

Don't give God a Choice! Allow Him give u His Choice..

God Speaks! God Directs! God leads!

I Believe in what God reveals to you Personally!

358 Likes 11 Shares

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by popsy2(m): 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
Superstitions

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by VirginFinder: 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
Bro, Ppray about it! Ask God that you desire to know personally His Cchoice for you..

Stay away from sin , so you will be able to Ssee or hear when he reveals..

Don't give God a Cchoice! Allow Him give u His Cchoice..

God Sspeaks! God Ddirects! God leads!

I Bbelieve in what God reveals to you Ppersonally!
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
popsy2:
Superstitions

I for like share this level with u. Dnt knw if u r game. U hit the nail wella. If not, change d content to water.

33 Likes

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by novakk: 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
Bro, Pray about it! Ask God that you desire to know personally His Choice for you..

I agree, which is why I decided to pray about it and move with my decision.
So am I to take the dreams to mean anything?
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by novakk: 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
MODIFIED POST

Thank you everyone for the responses.

I'll summarize my replies because there are a couple that are similar.
Contrary to what many think, I am not a very religious person, which is why I already made my choice. I am very logical. Even the dreams, I am asking myself maybe the dreams are manifestations of inner thoughts (I've read about it before). I also belive I can will myself to success, and pray it all goes well. But now with this 3rd dream, and let me add someone else had a similar dream, making 4, I am beginning to think, maybe I am just disobedient. I didn't make this world, I just got consciousness one day, so am I just fighting the wrong battle? Maybe I should just submit, close my eyes and believe all will go well

To start, I understand the backlash because of the whole, talking to pastor thing. Let's just say it wasnt my initiative. Infact it is more than one because I didnt really want to accept what the 1st one said. Anyway, it is part of tradition for some of us. In real life, I am not one given to religious beliefs. That is why I forgo-ed all advice and went with who I liked and felt comfortable with.

Yes, the dreams are confusing me because in one part, I don't want to put any weight on them, and want to believe I can work it through. On the other hand, I have been told I believe too much in the physical, that the spiritual leads. Yes, it is good to be all scientific and logical, but there are still some things we cant explain in this world. Furthermore, I have inferred the deeper meaning of the dream but I didnt want to say it or give power to it, however some people here have already alluded to it. I have dreamt before and it came to past (my ex leaving before she did), there are also other dreams that did not.

Again, some elders might have heard of this - when you've been told what will happen, you can still turn the cowry and try to ameliorate the situation, maybe it will change the end result, maybe it will not.

The reason I am here asking because I want to hear voices apart from people around me, people I dont know, people who have fresh perspectives and can be objective, and are offering their own genuine advice. Here it is not a pastor or friend or family or dream. So thanks again for all the comments.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by novakk: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
cruxgemmata:

I for like share this level with u. Dnt knw if u r game. U hit the nail wella. If not, change d content to water.

I would appreciate a bit more detail, at least it would help me see my errors.

1 Like

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Biglittlelois(f): 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
The dream can mean anything, e.g she might be pretending right now to be in your good book in order to get married, and later on, when the going is good and things becomes bad all of a sudden, the mask will fall off, and after so many evils, she will up and leave,

And for your first gf, you both may not see eye to eye because you are currently not on same page, that doesnt mean she still doesnt love you and want to be with you, she just can't hide who she is, and this may be heavens way of telling you to be patient and not get married in a hurry to the 2nd, just wait patiently and pray, who knows, fate may bring you and your first together.

P.S this is solely my candid opinion, nothing more.

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by merieam16(f): 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
U re nt intrested in wat d pastors says, nd u dont wat 2 follow d dream. Oga, which 1 u dey sef. God has said enough, is either u follow wat he says or follow ur heart. las las na u go live with d woman nt us

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by bukatyne(f): 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
Biglittlelois:
The dream can mean anything, e.g she might be pretending right now to be in your good book in order to get married, and later on, when the going is good and things becomes bad all of a sudden, the mask will fall off, and after so many evils, she will up and leave,

And for your first gf, you both may not see eye to eye because you are currently not on same page, that doesnt mean she still doesnt love you and want to be with you, she just can't hide who she is, and this may be heavens way of telling you to be patient and not get married in a hurry to the 2nd, just wait patiently and pray, who knows, fate may bring you and your first together.

P.S this is solely my candid opinion, nothing more.

Nothing more to add.

22 Likes

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Righteousness89(m): 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
novakk:

I agree, which is why I decided to pray about it and move with my decision.
So am I to take the dreams to mean anything?

Of Course The dream is a Message

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by kendrick9(m): 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nigerians,
Always waiting on a man with suit on an alter to tell them what or not to do.
Can't you make your decision based on your heard and heart without seeking an opinion from a so called 'man of God'?
Is the pastor a seer?
Do you think he sees the future?

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Roon9(m): 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
Hmm
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by masterP042(m): 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Men, nigga I've been observing your post for a very long time.. Do u ever reason outside the bible or religion? Do u sometimes engage in reasonable discussions about life, business, sports or politics without involving or referencing the bible? For me it's very tormenting, I just pity those around you or those u engage daily on discussions. Dem dey try.

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by kendrick9(m): 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

How does God speak?
What does he sound like?
Or are you referring to the voices in ur head?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Emu4life(m): 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
This one has been brainwashed by these extortionists/confusionists. dey there dey wait na.

9 Likes

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by kollinskollins(m): 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
Unlearn all this evil habits of pastorship nonsense and seek within yourself. Compare and contrast btw Una 2 and you will arrive at the answer.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by obataokenwa(m): 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
Since pastors have started helping you to decide who will be your wife, you're now devils play toy.

Most of those pastors don't even have a good home let alone seeing who will give u peace. Go to God in prayer and follow your heart when it comes to marriage.

Reason you're having series of dreams now is cos devil is very much interested in that ur marriage and be ready for battles.

Better shun dreams and pastors and try fast dry for two days and seek God for final decision. Those pastors are using psychology on u

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
novakk:

I would appreciate a bit more detail, at least it would help me see my errors.
you don't take the prophets serious, neither do you take your dreams serious, if an angel or someone tells you desame thing I'm sure you won't take either of them serious!

Guy, it's your palaver, I'm not even sure you're ready to take any advice here serious! It's your life live it how you want it.

4 Likes

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by iCauseTrouble: 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
shocked
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by LoveJesus87(m): 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
Don't EVER try to get married to the 2nd lady that you said you dreamt about two of you being together peacefully and all of a sudden she is nowhere to be found before you woke up. DONT EVER. Am a live example of that. Exactly same thing happened to me with the lady I met 2017 and wanted to marry. It simply means you are not going to last together at all no matter the peace of mind she is giving you now. NEVER. you can take it to the bank. This is a living testimony talking.

And don't make the mistake that you can pray it away. Prayer is not the solution to everything. Sometimes obedience is the solution. You have prayed and you have been informed of what lies ahead that you are going to last together. Over to you.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Wasky101: 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
Even though I only read the topic before commenting,I can tell you for free that the pastor dey yansh the babe.
He wants you to marry her so she will be close by for constant yanshing
Or He has finished using the girl and he is trying to find her a husband to hand over to so he can move to other babes

1 Like

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Swinger60(f): 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
Hmmmm.

We are damn too religious in this country.

9 Likes

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
I have nothing to say here.
I'm out!
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Starboytwo(m): 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nose to nose nko?
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by UDUJ(m): 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
I zoned out once I read the word: PASTORS

A nation of gullible individuals. It's no wonder so many of these fake pastors are eating fat off their ignorance.

29 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help!!! My Neighbour Is A Screamer / Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) / Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.