Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

!!hot!! How To Prepare A Very Delicious Snakemeal - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / !!hot!! How To Prepare A Very Delicious Snakemeal (298 Views)

Jamb 2019 Examination Date And How To Prepare For It / How To Prepare For JAMB 2018/2019 And Score Very High / How To Prepare And PASS WAEC Examination In ONE Sitting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

!!hot!! How To Prepare A Very Delicious Snakemeal by Aminu212: 9:14pm On May 23, 2017
Snake meal is a very delicious meal if well prepared.
Here are procedures to cook a nice snake meal

1. Get a snake

2. Clean and Skin the snake

3. Cut the snake into pieces

4. Dredge i.e dip it into egg yolk with cornmeal mix

5. Fry the snake

6. Allow it to dry

7. The snake is now ready to be served!!

Lalasticla please move this material to the promise land so that people will stop wasting snakes.
Re: !!hot!! How To Prepare A Very Delicious Snakemeal by TreasuredLeidy(f): 9:17pm On May 23, 2017
which kain food b this?
person go just dey chop ordinary snake? tufiakwa!!!
Re: !!hot!! How To Prepare A Very Delicious Snakemeal by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:18pm On May 23, 2017
the race for front page is real.

that man wouldn't disappoint as usual.

lalasticlala is op correct with the process involved in cooking snake?.

no ban me biko cos any nairaland that does not know that what I'm saying is true,is not a real Nairalander but a cedislander

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Help!! We Spent 8months In Just One Semester In Ebsu / Professional Business Analyst(ba) Online Training Available / [website Review] Tuckmagazine.com: Review By Pengician Multimedia Concept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.