Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Brilliant Nigerian Graduates From Us University With 2 Degrees At Once - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Brilliant Nigerian Graduates From Us University With 2 Degrees At Once (268 Views)

I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees / Abati Emmanuel Tosanwumi Graduates With 2 Degrees From Canada University / Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brilliant Nigerian Graduates From Us University With 2 Degrees At Once by Webvibez: 9:48pm On May 23, 2017
A young man identified as Olasunkanmi
Jeffrey is the rave of the moment after
graduating with a Double Degree: B.S in
Electrical & Computer Engineering and
B.A. in
Economics.
He graduated from the University of
Rochester in New York with two degrees
in
four years.
Sharing the news via his page,
Olasunkanmi
man wrote;
"So today I graduated with a Double
Degree: B.S in Electrical & Computer
Engineering, B.A in Economics. 2
degrees in 4 years. Launched a startup
fashion & lifestyle brand @mv.r.ck
while at it. Not going to take all the
credit, so this one is for the Village it
took, for Patricia, for the Culture, and
for the many Mavericks that inspire
me!!! The adventure continues."

http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/05/brilliant-nigerian-graduates-from-us.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Word Of The Day Is REDOUBT / Pass Microsoft 70-466 Exam With New Microsoft SQL Server 70-466 Dumps / Educational Information. For All Nairaland Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.