Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? (36259 Views)

My Friend Donated An African Rock Python To Jos Wildlife Park / Earth Tremor Rock Akure City,Ondo State / Why Zuma Rock Caught Fire – Expert (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by Mubzy93(m): 9:06am On May 24, 2017
veekid:
The rock dey vex for Buhari
I tire for una
Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by dontel(m): 9:29am On May 24, 2017
If it is something serious the military knows what to do,they have helicopter(s)! so I think it's unimportant. let me continue my journey.
Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by dynb: 9:31am On May 24, 2017
Wow... Good news - Nigeria is free
Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by Honest2(m): 9:39am On May 24, 2017
Lets ask Awon iya mi eleyi

Aro igba aso ma bale
Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by Topestbilly(m): 9:40am On May 24, 2017
gaskiyamagana:

To hell with you and your gods as long as God is with PMB.

Are you okay?
Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by shumuel(m): 9:46am On May 24, 2017
mcPhuture:
Nobody knows how this happened sha.
LALASTICLALA PUSKIN SAMUELUMO

Father Moses most be on Mt.Zuma and God is talking to him again grin Halleluyah !
The heat form the Sun probably burnt the dried grasses angry

Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by phkka1(m): 9:57am On May 24, 2017
This signifies the dead of an evil man.
Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by Aweezie(m): 9:59am On May 24, 2017
mfm
Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by bros856: 10:50am On May 24, 2017
Illiteracy in Nigeria is terrible. Now that it's a small Volcano erupt on Zuma rock Abuja, no investigation or research has been done. Everybody is talking about Buhari, Sunlight, fire and all sort of comment. Please tell Federal government that is volcano eruption and the next want may destroy lives and properties.
Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by Lasungiwa: 10:52am On May 24, 2017
mostimes hunters in the north use fire to smoke, Rodents and other animals out of their holes and rock cravis
Jakumo:
Lightening strike, most likely, causing the small amount of grass growing on that rock to ignite and burn as shown. That'll be ten dollars for the free reply from me.
e
Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by jinwas(m): 11:11am On May 24, 2017
damibravo:
It's a sign...

The plot have started

Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by Mcreloaded(m): 1:51pm On May 24, 2017
We should ask Lai Mohammed he should know better click like if you think so too
Re: Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? by whizcartel(m): 8:48pm On May 24, 2017
Person dey cook tuwo for their Una Dey say na volcano eruption. iffahear.

A Python Snake Killed By A Nairalander / Fish Rained In Thailand (photos & Videos) / Full Lunar Eclipse to bring Super Blood Moon Tonight [photos]