Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Spirit Meat: Never Boycott Divine Process - Lamentations 3:25-31, Mark 4:26-29 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Meat: Never Boycott Divine Process - Lamentations 3:25-31, Mark 4:26-29 (339 Views)

3.25 Billion People Watching Pastor Chris? / Spirit Meat Devotional / Does Matthew 25:31-46 Teach Salvation By Works? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Meat: Never Boycott Divine Process - Lamentations 3:25-31, Mark 4:26-29 by Nobody: 6:31am On May 24, 2017
To become all that God planned for you, you have to pass through the divine process that God has ordained for you. The glory and divine outcome that God predestined for you becomes negatively affected when you boycott divine process.

For example, the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) conducted in English speaking West African countries has a common syllabus. If you register for the examination in Ghana and take classes in Ghana, you can take the same examination in Nigeria and be rest assured that it’s the same syllabus.

The same should hold for anyone who is a true Christian. Therefore, if you cross from one church to another, you should not be a lesser Christian. Furthermore, if you were a deacon in a church and you cross to another church, you should not fall below the measure of what a deacon should be in the new church. However, that has been a problem in the body of Christ today because not everyone is taken through divine process before they are appointed to sacred roles in the church of God.

Never allow anyone to put you in a role that you are not qualified for. Take your time to learn the ways of God and tarry in secret and if it pleases God, he may have a public role for you. I insist as a father in the Body of Christ that the pulpit ministry is not a reward for being a faithful brother or sister in church. That someone has served well at a level does not mean they should be “promoted” to become pastors because ordination into the office of a Pastor requires a calling. If you yield to a bastardized process because you love to be seen, your shortcoming and that of the people who placed you there will soon be exposed.

I have pledged that we will take the time and care to produce Christians that God can be proud of and the body of Christ can be helped by their conduct of life and Christian character.

PRAYER: Lord, I cooperate with your process for my life. I refuse to fall for the lure of the limelight. Hide me in your quiver and mould me in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Bible in a year: 2 Samuel 4:1-6:23, John 13:31-14:14, Psalm 119:17-32, Proverbs 15:31-32

REV. OLUSOLA AREOGUN

(1) (Reply)

Watch 3 Critical Facts You Must Consider In Your Life's Purpose Dr Paul Enenche / Being Rich / (everybody Needs To Watch This Video) Do You Really Love God- Dr Myles Munroe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.