Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

3.25 Billion People Watching Pastor Chris? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3.25 Billion People Watching Pastor Chris? (2064 Views)

INSIDE LIFE: While God Is Watching, Pastor Conducts Wedding For GAY Pastor In T / Pastor Chris Mocked For Claiming To Reach 5 Billion People Worldwide / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3.25 Billion People Watching Pastor Chris? by jmoore(m): 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
World population is 7.8 billion people.
Africa's population is 1.2 billion people.
China's population is 1.4 billion people.

And they are claiming over 3 billion people are watching their programme.

Fabricated figures?

Let's compare their stats to 2018 World Cup watched by record 3.5 billion people
The final between France and Croatia attracting 1.12 billion viewers.

Re: 3.25 Billion People Watching Pastor Chris? by Messicruzzy2: 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lalasticala
Re: 3.25 Billion People Watching Pastor Chris? by mrsage(m): 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
Maybe the guys at the technical crew at Christ embassy dont know how to count properly.

Or the image is as a result of proper Photoshop
Re: 3.25 Billion People Watching Pastor Chris? by Judicible(m): 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
This is good news
Re: 3.25 Billion People Watching Pastor Chris? by StrikeBack(m): 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
3.2 billion viewers.

So half of the world population is watching you??

I wont say a word

1 Like

Re: 3.25 Billion People Watching Pastor Chris? by nepapole(m): 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
grin grin...
Re: 3.25 Billion People Watching Pastor Chris? by jmoore(m): 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
Judicible:
This is good news
FAKE News you mean?
Re: 3.25 Billion People Watching Pastor Chris? by Judicible(m): 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
jmoore:

FAKE News you mean?
If you don't believe that's your business
Re: 3.25 Billion People Watching Pastor Chris? by InansBobo(m): 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
jmoore:
World population is 7.8 billion people.
Africa's population is 1.2 billion people.
China's population is 1.4 billion people.

And they are claiming over 3 billion people are watching their programme.

Fabricated figures?

Let's compare their stats to 2018 World Cup watched by record 3.5 billion people
The final between France and Croatia attracting 1.12 billion viewers.

I told someone on facebook that I'd rather believe PMB is Jubril than to believe this figure(after I had checked the YouTube broadcast and facebook and discovered the total views were not up to 200k) and the person started soliciting for prayers for me lol. I am a devoted fan of Nigerian pastors but this can't be true. Maybe they meant the number of people the broadcast could reach...

2 Likes

Re: 3.25 Billion People Watching Pastor Chris? by MrPRevailer(m): 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Was that a prayer point?
Nothing is impossible with God.
Men of faith do not walk by sight.
The just shall live by faith.
Re: 3.25 Billion People Watching Pastor Chris? by OtemAtum: 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
Whenever I see false news being peddled by Christians and the Christian societies, I always go to a corner to smile, because it is a sign that Christianity is on its way to self-destruct, to pave way for more people to become irreligious grin
This is just the beginning, more lies will continue to show up from the Christian corners to render their religion impotent. As for Islam, terrorism is doing the work. Sooner or later, many people will get wise to know that Islam too is a tool of destruction and nothing more. Then the world will go the irreligious way en masse.
Re: 3.25 Billion People Watching Pastor Chris? by abiambo(m): 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
I’ve watched the program ... it’s 3 hours long and I watched it ... this image posted by op is a photoshop . Nothing of such
Re: 3.25 Billion People Watching Pastor Chris? by jmoore(m): 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
abiambo:
I’ve watched the program ... it’s 3 hours long and I watched it ... this image posted by op is a photoshop . Nothing of such
Smh

Re: 3.25 Billion People Watching Pastor Chris? by tatatar: 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
OtemAtum:

Whenever I see false news being peddled by Christians and the Christian societies, I always go to a corner to smile, because it is a sign that Christianity is on its way to self-destruct, to pave way for more people to become irreligious grin
This is just the beginning, more lies will continue to show up from the Christian corners to render their religion impotent. As for Islam, terrorism is doing the work. Sooner or later, many people will get wise to know that Islam too is a tool of destruction and nothing more. Then the world will go the irreligious way en masse.
Sooner or later
You obviously mean just xtianity which is already impotent in a lot of countries.
You guys have been saying that for how long now yet it gets stronger by the day? How soon or later?
Re: 3.25 Billion People Watching Pastor Chris? by OtemAtum: 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
tatatar:

Sooner or later
You obviously mean just xtianity which is already impotent in a lot of countries.
You guys have been saying that for how long now yet it gets stronger by the day? How soon or later?
grin If the Christian 'soon' can take 2000 years and still counting, why can't we also give this 10 year old 'soon' a benefit of doubt? At least the christians have been saying that the world will come to an end 'soon' for many years now grin

Anyway sha, according to the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY, by the year 2625 you will only be needing a 'microscope' to spot the remnant of Christians all over the world. The irreligious people would have taken over.
Re: 3.25 Billion People Watching Pastor Chris? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
Liar
Re: 3.25 Billion People Watching Pastor Chris? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
Shameless liars
Re: 3.25 Billion People Watching Pastor Chris? by jmoore(m): 7:36am On Apr 14, 2020
MrPRevailer:
Was that a prayer point?
Nothing is impossible with God.
Men of faith do not walk by sight.
The just shall live by faith.
God does not give false statistics.

Statistics by faith?
Re: 3.25 Billion People Watching Pastor Chris? by Orodje(m): 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
Scam

There’s approximately 2.5 billion Christians in the world so how do you come about with that figure undecided
Re: 3.25 Billion People Watching Pastor Chris? by Ochedi(m): 3:07am On Apr 18, 2020
Orodje:
Scam

There’s approximately 2.5 billion Christians in the world so how do you come about with that figure undecided

Over 7 million pastors in their database. 5 million attended a global classroom with him just few weeks before this.

Let me just respond to help you understand...

Muslims and Islamic nations were watching and sent responses.
It was all over India ( populated Buddhist nation) TV stations. Even the Vatican sent in responses.
Plus the atheists and antichrists people watching to get something to speak against.

That's the number of viewers not souls won. We're giving them the opportunity to hear the good news. Jesus didn't say all will be saved but that all will hear the gospel. He has empowered us to do this to hasten His return. Peace!
Re: 3.25 Billion People Watching Pastor Chris? by Ochedi(m): 4:10am On Apr 18, 2020
InansBobo:
I told someone on facebook that I'd rather believe PMB is Jubril than to believe this figure(after I had checked the YouTube broadcast and facebook and discovered the total views were not up to 200k) and the person started soliciting for prayers for me lol. I am a devoted fan of Nigerian pastors but this can't be true. Maybe they meant the number of people the broadcast could reach...

Since I replied the other guy I decided to come back and reply you

You can't get all the YouTube channels. They are hundreds of YouTube channels. Most are owned by individuals not the church. E.g You'll see Christ embassy Toronto, I love pastor Chris, watch love world, your love world, Christ embassy Dubai, PH Loveworld, etccccc all broadcasting it with thousands and some hundreds of viewers.

This is also true on Facebook. A lot of church branches and individuals host their own watch parties with thousands (some hundreds ) of views.

Then there's the 400+ global national TVs airtime paid for by Christ embassy itself. Plus those paid for by other partners and ministries who love Christ Embassy. Some put the programs on their state TV by themselves. In Nigeria only 800+ stations and radio were airing it. Add the global effect..haha

Then there's the Christ embassy apps, tens of them with millions of viewers. Check the store (Google and apple) to see them. I used to love ceflix but now prefer liveTV. They are tens of them oo.

Then the Love world Stations. Only Love world USA covers 40% of India population self. 800+ global radio stations paid for by Christ embassy. Add the other love world stations (SAT, plus, men's, Asia, etc)

Etcccc.

Ahhhh, dear shey you see why calculating on YouTube will fail baa. People view differently.

I would prefer to view on any Love world TV station directly but its not available in China where I'm based currently.

So I watch on Loveworldusa.org (website). But I watch the replay on YouTube (watchpastorchris) when I sleep off cos Its usually 2am here when the program starts. And trust me I know hundreds watching in my city. Add those i don't know of.

This is the ones I know oo. How about the ones I don't know?

So please don't doubt what you don't know oo.

Check my previous comment too.

Jesus Reigns!
Re: 3.25 Billion People Watching Pastor Chris? by Mydockay: 7:38am On Apr 18, 2020
Thank you man... They think they know everything but actually are ignoramus

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Apostate Just Move On With Their Lives / Religious Section Posters J A M B Questions (Comical) / Christianity Has Become A Crime In Kaduna As El-rufai Wages New War On Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.