Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,780 members, 7,824,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Is Jamb 2017 Registration Still On-going? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Jamb 2017 Registration Still On-going? (811 Views)

Is Jamb Registration Still On / JAMB 2020: When Is JAMB Reprinting Start Date? / Why Is JAMB Still Telling Me ''no Admission Given Yet!!!'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jamb 2017 Registration Still On-going? by dedons: 6:47am On May 24, 2017
Good day my people,

I recently read somewhere that the sales and registion of the 2017 UTME form is still in progress.

I want to buy and register for my younger brother but need to confirm if the news is true and how I can get it.

Thank you for your response.
Re: Is Jamb 2017 Registration Still On-going? by dedons: 2:35pm On May 24, 2017
Any info?
Re: Is Jamb 2017 Registration Still On-going? by benzics(m): 8:12pm On May 24, 2017
Seriously need the info too
Re: Is Jamb 2017 Registration Still On-going? by iaamxavier(m): 9:04pm On May 24, 2017
dedons:
Any info?
benzics:
Seriously need the info too
dedons:
Any info?

The same moniker huh? Buh well yes bro! I was at jamb office last week at ikoyi they said its closing on the 27 or 28th of this month so hurry b4 it closes people are still registering for UTME
Re: Is Jamb 2017 Registration Still On-going? by benzics(m): 9:17pm On May 24, 2017
iaamxavier:

The same moniker huh? Buh well yes bro! I was at jamb office last week at ikoyi they said its closing on the 27 or 28th of this month so hurry b4 it closes people are still registering for UTME
Not same monikers, thanks a lot, but do they offer the utme registration there?
Re: Is Jamb 2017 Registration Still On-going? by dedons: 9:37am On May 25, 2017
iaamxavier:

Not the same moniker bro.

Thanks for the info.

where can I get it?
Re: Is Jamb 2017 Registration Still On-going? by NLProblemChild(m): 11:09am On May 25, 2017
benzics:

Not same monikers, thanks a lot, but do they offer the utme registration there?
at ikoyi.. They don't Sell the e pin.. U will av to buy the e pin along.. The registration is entitled to those who didn't registered before.. Nd not those who didn't meet the cut.. And as well as those who couldn't make the registration before the alleged closing date.

1 Like

Re: Is Jamb 2017 Registration Still On-going? by benzics(m): 3:14pm On May 25, 2017
NLProblemChild:
at ikoyi.. They don't Sell the e pin.. U will av to buy the e pin along.. The registration is entitled to those who didn't registered before.. Nd not those who didn't meet the cut.. And as well as those who couldn't make the registration before the alleged closing date.
now the problem is where to buy the e-pin.. Because banks around me keep saying they don't have it

(1) (Reply)

JAMB In Dependence Questions And Answers Ahead Of JAMB 2018/2019 / ... / I Scored 188 In Jamb Can I Stil Go For Computer Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.