Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,465 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake (54233 Views)

Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt / Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) / Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 24, 2017
Ibo babes and ugliness lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by miqos02(m): 12:36pm On May 24, 2017
cool
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by Medunah: 12:36pm On May 24, 2017
Her written English thou.....too bad
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by Mbariga1: 12:36pm On May 24, 2017
bkool7:
Now I know the news is fake, imagine ?
i thoutht sa well maybe she wants to label her self a good girl and share her pics who knows if any nairalander will indicate intrest

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by Xrisobas: 12:38pm On May 24, 2017
cool cool fake full am
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by MENZPRIDE(m): 12:38pm On May 24, 2017
Why is she flaunting her Backside nah, does it have anything to do with the "Money Transfer"?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by palz(m): 12:39pm On May 24, 2017
Traffic in the air
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by Mbariga1: 12:39pm On May 24, 2017
Mbariga1:
i thoutht sa well maybe she wants to label her self a good girl and share her pics who knows if any nairalander will indicate intrest
i am sorry for the first mistake it's a typing error
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by stankezzy: 12:40pm On May 24, 2017
wemen and their mentality because she thinks that her backside is great , she only takes pictures at the back , soon she go de waka using her back
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 24, 2017
so she's now a celeb abi? kwontiniu
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by MMMscam: 12:41pm On May 24, 2017
Fake News, cheap propanganda lies. An igbo girl like this will return your money voluntarily Never!!! If you think this story can be true, just try to transfer #800k mistakenly to an Igbo girl you don't know and let's see if she won't immediately relocate to Rwanda with your money.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by ivolt: 12:41pm On May 24, 2017
KealDrogo:
I don't know what is the big deal here, this is what any normal human should do except if you're a criminal. And besides the bank got her details and address she can be easily traced and arrested, so she has no choice than to refund the rightful owner back his money.
To me she had done nothing exceptionally. Just attention seeking...

I think you are not a Nigerian, threat of being arrested don't deter fraudsters from
their job, drivers make away with their boss's car all the time despite knowing their
relatives and even one guy was charged for duping the Nigerian Navy of millions,
they know his name, family and address, yet he defrauded them.

If you check the previous thread and see how some posters wish it were
them so they can pocket the money, you will have a change of mind.

Never underestimate a criminal mind.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by repogirl(f): 12:41pm On May 24, 2017
Why are all the pictures from her posterior view? Is that how proud she is of her ass?

Anyway, she try sha. Returning that kind of money says a lot about the kind of person she is.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by rattlesnake(m): 12:42pm On May 24, 2017
She fake and Nigerians Foo.ls well fall
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by ivolt: 12:42pm On May 24, 2017
Probably advertising for clients.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by donbenz(m): 12:43pm On May 24, 2017
OLOSHO
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by tartarus(m): 12:43pm On May 24, 2017
Nigerians: bunch of judgemental nitwits! undecided
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by Mbariga1: 12:43pm On May 24, 2017
bkool7:
Now I know the news is fake, imagine ?

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by iamyungkizzy(m): 12:47pm On May 24, 2017
lordkit2:
more
How did he get ur number to call few minutes later? wrong transfer indeed....
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by raymond1550(m): 12:47pm On May 24, 2017
that girl must have been from send from God , please friend is she married , that is the kind of wife am searching for,
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by sbashir10(m): 12:48pm On May 24, 2017
mummyson26:
Slay Queen keh Check this one out
slay witch
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by ladesson(m): 12:49pm On May 24, 2017
kennygee:
She murder English sha.
how much do u have in your bank account u that studied english?
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 24, 2017
Kondomatic:
She is not a slay queen, I know her online and offline. She is the owner of Zinny Collections, an online fashion stores.

Those clothes she wore are just samples, she markets them aggressively on her Facebook and instragram pages.

God bless you for being objective.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by delishpot: 12:53pm On May 24, 2017
Dbrainiac1:
How did he get her contact?
Attention seeker
Maybe the person was an old client who paid through the bank in the past and has her contact details. Did you consider that fact?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by delishpot: 12:55pm On May 24, 2017
MMMscam:
Fake News, cheap propanganda lies. An igbo girl like this will return your money voluntarily Never!!! If you think this story can be true, just try to transfer #800k mistakenly to an Igbo girl you don't know and let's see if she won't immediately relocate to Rwanda with your money.

Stop judging by your character. Igbo land has good people same way someone from your village will be very good and another would run away with that money. Nothing is set in stone.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 24, 2017
noblezone:

if it was done by a bank staff, it was a matter of debiting d account to the same amount.

The bank can not debit her without her consent
even if the money was paid in mistakenly

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by manikspears: 12:56pm On May 24, 2017
noblezone:
Something is wrong somewhere.

How did the person get her phone number to call her?

The only person who can have such privilege of knowing her account number is a staff of her bank.

if it was done by a bank staff, it was a matter of debiting d account to the same amount.

Except if the bank staff used her account to launder some money.

Else, this is cooked up.

Bros the news may be fake o but you can't remove such amount from somebody's account anyhow o,that is if you want to keep your job and not go to jail.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by medra(m): 12:57pm On May 24, 2017
She for spend am now...mayb she no go sleep for panti mtcheeeew.... Ooshi!
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by Arrester171(m): 12:58pm On May 24, 2017
Hmm advertisement looking for husband abi
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by ELgordo(m): 1:00pm On May 24, 2017
She know say she get tans! Ovoko!
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by ELgordo(m): 1:01pm On May 24, 2017
She know say she get yanshhh Ovoko!
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by itsRhamzy: 1:05pm On May 24, 2017
KealDrogo:
I don't know what is the big deal here, this is what any normal human should do except if you're a criminal. And besides the bank got her details and address she can be easily traced and arrested, so she has no choice than to refund the rightful owner back his money.
To me she had done nothing exceptionally. Just attention seeking...
arrested you say? For what if I may ask..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share / This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real / How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.