Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake (54224 Views)

Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt / Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) / Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by delishpot: 2:08pm On May 24, 2017
itsRhamzy:
arrested you say? For what if I may ask..

Say the man make mistake dash her money cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by 2016v2017: 2:20pm On May 24, 2017
candy:
Marketing strategy? undecided
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by 2016v2017: 2:20pm On May 24, 2017
bkool7:
Now I know the news is fake, imagine ?
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by miketayo(m): 2:21pm On May 24, 2017
liessssssssss...the story is obviously fake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by 2016v2017: 2:22pm On May 24, 2017
noblezone:
Something is wrong somewhere.

How did the person get her phone number to call her?

The only person who can have such privilege of knowing her account number is a staff of her bank.

if it was done by a bank staff, it was a matter of debiting d account to the same amount.

Except if the bank staff used her account to launder some money.

Else, this is cooked up.

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by 2016v2017: 2:22pm On May 24, 2017
miketayo:
liessssssssss...the story is obviously fake
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by walosky(m): 2:26pm On May 24, 2017
A well groomed ibo girl

Hush! btw I hope say dis girl go gree me

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by tinosurex(m): 2:27pm On May 24, 2017
so interesting
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by mechanics(m): 2:28pm On May 24, 2017
Wow, she has a good heart not everyone will do that.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by AkumahTalk(m): 2:30pm On May 24, 2017
I guess it was a Ponzi incident were a PHer pays the right GHer the wrong amount.
Dbrainiac1:
How did he get her contact?
Attention seeker
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by Generalyemi(m): 2:39pm On May 24, 2017
noblezone:
Something is wrong somewhere.

How did the person get her phone number to call her?

The only person who can have such privilege of knowing her account number is a staff of her bank.

if it was done by a bank staff, it was a matter of debiting d account to the same amount.

Except if the bank staff used her account to launder some money.

Else, this is cooked up.

am recruiting some field agents, u are qualified .
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by KealDrogo: 2:51pm On May 24, 2017
itsRhamzy:
arrested you say? For what if I may ask..
Of course she can arrested if she refused returning the money. It is not hers.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by Dollabiz: 2:51pm On May 24, 2017
Ok
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by chubinwa(m): 2:57pm On May 24, 2017
dis girl is gradually making headlines.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by toastedbread: 3:21pm On May 24, 2017
AdeniyiA:
You ultimately become who you were trained to be ... did you guys read where she said her mother used to beat d hell of them if they were found with others possession?
Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

What type of training do we give our children nowadays?? ? People/parents only care for their children but have continually failed to TRAIN them undecided

leave all this shawarma talks. dem no train pastors children well? no be dem smoke weed and join cult pass?

860k no be beans amount. the owner go find her by fire n brimstone which she knows.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by campbelljosh(m): 3:27pm On May 24, 2017
"And I was waiting for the person to call" Aunty this lie I disbelieve Ma. Thank you!
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by MarieSucre(f): 3:29pm On May 24, 2017
Kondomatic:
She is not a slay queen, I know her online and offline. She is the owner of Zinny Collections, an online fashion stores.

Those clothes she wore are just samples, she markets them aggressively on her Facebook and instragram pages.

On nairaland any woman who wears fine cloths and posts pictures of herself is a slay Queen.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by Kondomatic(m): 3:31pm On May 24, 2017
MarieSucre:

On nairaland any woman who wears fine cloths and posts pictures of herself is a slay Queen.
That's madness
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by Kondomatic(m): 3:32pm On May 24, 2017
KemjikaEme:
How can one set up an online fashion store? Any idea?
No idea sir
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by Kondomatic(m): 3:34pm On May 24, 2017
pweetiedee:

Since you know her. Tell her she lied. We know she lied. How did he get her contact?

I don't av a problem with her being a slay queen or not. Na she sabi that one.

People should really stop using dumb strategies to seek attention.

And even if it really happened, did she have to announce it?
I don't care if she lied or not. You lie too, like the rest of us so whether she lied or not isn't my business.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by makydebbie(f): 3:44pm On May 24, 2017
Kondomatic:
That's madness
LOL cheesy
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 24, 2017
so should we fry akamu??
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by walexsho(m): 4:01pm On May 24, 2017
Everyone is created honest. But circumstance of this country will only change one's situation. Honestly, in the year 2008, #300,000 plus was mistakenly paid into my Account, Just received monthly alert of my Account balance and was surprised that this could never be my account balance. I went to the teller at the bank who always assist with my withdrawal, then reported. My account balance was to be less than #10,000. I guess it was a mistake on his part cos he seriously thanked me and said I should not loud it.
This is Year 2017, I've seen a lot in life after graduation. I don't know what might happen if even just #100,000 is mistakenly given to me by a bank.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by walexsho(m): 4:09pm On May 24, 2017
KealDrogo:

Of course she can arrested if she refused returning the money. It is not hers.
out of hundreds of thousand Bank Transaction in a day, how will they. Do you know how bank tellers pay when account is not Balance in a day. This one no be Izuzu naa
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by walexsho(m): 4:18pm On May 24, 2017
bkool7:
My Boss, we are not the same. Na condition make crayfish bend. A common lion will never hunt an animal they are not ready to eat coz they know it will always be available when they need to eat.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by alaskido(m): 4:21pm On May 24, 2017
With the beauty of this girl, if I were Simeon, I will forget the N860k and concentrate on the babe.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by pweetiedee(m): 4:22pm On May 24, 2017
Kondomatic:
I don't care if she lied or not. You lie too, like the rest of us so whether she lied or not isn't my business.

Just tell her
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by consultancy: 4:30pm On May 24, 2017
"u knew it was wrong transfer, and u waited for d owner to call" get ur number frm where to call you?
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by pocohantas(f): 4:43pm On May 24, 2017
MarieSucre:

He is actually guilty of same thing. Isn't he same person that calls every lady with different view from him a feminist? Same person that created a thread on a murdered girl, calling her slay queen?

This one pain am because it's someone he knows.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 24, 2017
KealDrogo:

Exactly my Thought.it could be all fake and staged just for attention.

its fake my brother..
how can you transfer money mistakenly
when
The User name Bank must match
Account Number
and even Account Name

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by Govocrete: 4:52pm On May 24, 2017
bkool7:

I said it earlier.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake by tobisma: 5:05pm On May 24, 2017
naija made story

young miss, how did the person get your number?

you sha want to forcefully advertise yourself.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience With UBA Bank. (must Read!!!!!!!) / This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.