Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

North Farmers Let Me Here.adamawa,gombe,kano,borno,zamfara,sokoto - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / North Farmers Let Me Here.adamawa,gombe,kano,borno,zamfara,sokoto (310 Views)

Cucumber Farmers, Let's Meet Here / � Turkey Farmers Let's Meet Here / Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

North Farmers Let Me Here.adamawa,gombe,kano,borno,zamfara,sokoto by wwhale(m): 10:41am On May 24, 2017
As global temperature rise and weather patterns becomes more erratic,the intersection between climate change and agriculture is crucial to understanding the role of agriculture plays in contributing to and mitigating Global warming carbon sequestration,lower input of fossils fuel dependent resources and the use of renewable energy all present oppurtunity's for organic agriculture to lead the way in reducing energy consumption and mitigating the negative effects of energy emissions.Organic agriculture provide management practices that can help farmers adapt to climate change through strengthening agro -ecosystems,diversifying crop and livestock production and building farmers knowledge base to best prevent and confront changes in climate.Go organic,so that your product can be accepted throughout d world.A litre is equvalent to six bags of NPK and urea fertilizer

Re: North Farmers Let Me Here.adamawa,gombe,kano,borno,zamfara,sokoto by wwhale(m): 10:44am On May 24, 2017
A litre is equvalent to six bags of NPK ferterlizer

(1) (Reply)

Do You Still Making Pizza Cone By Hand? / Looking For Fish Farm Landlord For Leasing. / 150 Tonnes Of Dried Split Ginger For Sell. Can Supply Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.