Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

You Think Nathaniel Bassey Is Playing On Social Media?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Think Nathaniel Bassey Is Playing On Social Media?? (858 Views)

Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo / Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding / Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Think Nathaniel Bassey Is Playing On Social Media?? by joshme(m): 10:47am On May 24, 2017
A whole lot has been happening on the social media scene recently which is making it increasingly hard to notice those with good content. @Ecclezzia_com has been following @nathanielblow on twitter for a long time now and we can not but notice his activeness online. read more at http:///entertainment/think-nathaniel-bassey-playing-social-media/

Re: You Think Nathaniel Bassey Is Playing On Social Media?? by missnawty(f): 11:07am On May 24, 2017
My eyes have seen, my ears have heard
The wonders of Your grace
Creation bows in awe of You
And we join to give You praise
The words You speak turns things around
Your outstretched arm
Has lifted me
You took away the chains and colts
That held me bound

Chorus
Onise Iyanu
You are the God of awesome wonders
I’ve tasted of Your power
Onise Iyanu
You have shown me so much mercy
Much more than I deserve

2 Likes

Re: You Think Nathaniel Bassey Is Playing On Social Media?? by axortedbabe(f): 4:33pm On May 24, 2017
Oh how I love this man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Gotten Married More Than Once / Davido Baby Imade Celebrates With Her Class Mate Marking Her Birthday (pics, Vid / Owo Nairabet Premiere: Actress Liz Anjorin Visits Tinubu’s Daughter For Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.