Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

How To Subscribe And Download With Airtel Social Media Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Subscribe And Download With Airtel Social Media Plan (4133 Views)

How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? / Latest Glo Data Plan 2018, Prices, Codes To Subscribe And Activate / How To Subscribe And Watch Netflix Movies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Subscribe And Download With Airtel Social Media Plan by Mozillatechs(m): 12:00pm On May 24, 2017
So without wasting much of your time, Dial *688# and select 1 for Airtel 1gb and N300 will be deducted from your account. To download with it Just Follow the steps below.

STEPS:

1. Download opera old version

2. Open your downloaded opera mini and visit any site you want to download the file from.

3. When you have located the file you want to download.

4. Just click and hold the file download BUTTON.

5. A dialog box will appear, And you get to see open link in a new tab.

6. Click on the OPEN LINK IN NEW TAB.

7. As you click on that open link In New tab QUICKLY RELOAD that current page you are in.

NOTE: Not the page you open in new tab you should reload, it's the current page which you are on that's where you will QUICKLY reload.

8. Finally a Download dialog Box will appear on that current page you are. Click on DOWNLOAD And BOOM! your file will start downloading.

Download opera old version CLICK HERE

1 Like

Re: How To Subscribe And Download With Airtel Social Media Plan by EricBloodAxe: 12:11pm On May 24, 2017
What a confused poster...OP is nt by force to help people... sometimes the person who really needs help is u grin
Re: How To Subscribe And Download With Airtel Social Media Plan by Ezehill(m): 12:13pm On May 24, 2017
Mozillatechs:
So without wasting much of your time, Dial *688# and select 1 for Airtel 1gb and N300 will be deducted from your account. To download with it Just Follow the steps below.

STEPS:

1. Download opera old version

2. Open your downloaded opera mini and visit any site you want to download the file from.

3. When you have located the file you want to download.

4. Just click and hold the file download BUTTON.

5. A dialog box will appear, And you get to see open link in a new tab.

6. Click on the OPEN LINK IN NEW TAB.

7. As you click on that open link In New tab QUICKLY RELOAD that current page you are in.

NOTE: Not the page you open in new tab you should reload, it's the current page which you are on that's where you will QUICKLY reload.

8. Finally a Download dialog Box will appear on that current page you are. Click on DOWNLOAD And BOOM! your file will start downloading.

Download opera old version CLICK HERE
thanks alot bro.. ..at least i can be able to use this my dumb data
Re: How To Subscribe And Download With Airtel Social Media Plan by Ezehill(m): 12:14pm On May 24, 2017
EricBloodAxe:
What a confused poster...OP is nt by force to help people... sometimes the person who really needs help is u grin
if you don't have better thing do say just shut up
Re: How To Subscribe And Download With Airtel Social Media Plan by EricBloodAxe: 12:32pm On May 24, 2017
[s]
Ezehill:
if you don't have better thing do say just shut up
[/s]

Re: How To Subscribe And Download With Airtel Social Media Plan by koxyz: 1:05pm On May 24, 2017
This one pass me

Re: How To Subscribe And Download With Airtel Social Media Plan by Youngpo413: 2:37pm On May 24, 2017
Here I am with glo and not knowing what to download anymore.

(1) (Reply)

Glo Bis On Android. Help!! Google Play Store Not Functioning / I Saw These On My Nokia X5 And I'm Thinking Of Uninstalling Them (pics) / Should I Trust Jumia On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.