Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together (23132 Views)

Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband / Angela Okorie And George Weah, President Of Liberia Pictured Together / Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together by Youngadvocate(m): 12:03pm On May 24, 2017
Nollywood veteran actor, Emeka Ike is really showing off his popularity as he has in recent times been seen hanging out with some of the greatest, made-men across Nigeria and beyond.

Just this morning, Wednesday, he took to his Instagram page to share a selfie he took with Liberia's greastes and one of Africa's most celebrated football icons in history, now a serving Senator and aspiring President of Liberia, George Weah.

Emeka Ike wrote alongside the picture: "LIBERIA'S NEW PRESIDENT come oct 2017... mr GEORGE WEAH in town. A Humble n a real man.."

http://igbobia.com/?q=emeka-ike-shares-selfie-with-football-legend-george-weah.html

Re: Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together by Youngadvocate(m): 12:05pm On May 24, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 24, 2017
George weah, the only African to win world best. Highly respected man. Sad thing is he played football when there was no money in it. Had he played during this era, he would hv been richer than Messi grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together by WhistleB(m): 12:06pm On May 24, 2017
Two legends nah.... Emeka is a legend in Nollywood.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 24, 2017
My respect for George weah has no bound.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together by Mrop(m): 1:31pm On May 24, 2017
wonderful ppl
Re: Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 24, 2017
At least not marriage wahala this time around

But who this selfie go epp sef
Re: Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together by davibid: 2:15pm On May 24, 2017
Sometimes I can't help but wonder why everything is a FP material

angry
Re: Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together by Jackipapa: 2:15pm On May 24, 2017
crazysaint:
My respect for George weah has no bound.

For where instead of him sticking to his football calling, he jumped into politricking.
Re: Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together by Prince16: 2:15pm On May 24, 2017
I still remember with goosebumps d solo effort goal he scored for AC Milan....... dribbling from post to post b4 scoring.

#One of d best striker in d game
#21-gun salute!
Chai ... shocked

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together by moscobabs(m): 2:15pm On May 24, 2017
g
Re: Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together by OVA200(m): 2:16pm On May 24, 2017
Which phone camera is this? hope it's not iPhone or Samsung camera because the camera sucks
Re: Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together by solpat(m): 2:16pm On May 24, 2017
George Weah. The one and only World best from Africa

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together by dahunsy(f): 2:16pm On May 24, 2017
coughs**clears throat# Emeka ike is a goat... don't ask me why!
Re: Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together by OtemAtum: 2:16pm On May 24, 2017
Two entertainment gods standing side by side.
Weah96 Weah, a god of football and Ike, a god of acting cool
Happy to see you together.
Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together by Alisegun(m): 2:16pm On May 24, 2017
Re: Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together by lavenjcrown(m): 2:16pm On May 24, 2017
how can i be an OP here, how can my article be move as a topic here?

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together by ebuka1993(m): 2:17pm On May 24, 2017
nice
Re: Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together by freshness2020: 2:17pm On May 24, 2017
The legend himself...
The only African with the World best award.

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together by abike12(f): 2:17pm On May 24, 2017
Work on that temper sha
Re: Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together by SeniorZato(m): 2:18pm On May 24, 2017
George! Na you be that?
Re: Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together by ebuka1993(m): 2:18pm On May 24, 2017
lavenjcrown:

u need to fast and pray boya it will be revealed to u
Re: Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together by lincs25(m): 2:18pm On May 24, 2017
Ok, mean while

Re: Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together by Ekakamba: 2:18pm On May 24, 2017
tongueGeorge is using Emeka Ike for electioneering, almost the same way one Gambian man use Jim Iyke and one of our sister. grin

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together by OtemAtum: 2:19pm On May 24, 2017
lavenjcrown:
Just write something about snake, it will get here in a second.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together by lavenjcrown(m): 2:23pm On May 24, 2017
lol...... are u trying to be sarcastic with lala
OtemAtum:
Just write something about snake, it will get here in a second.
Re: Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together by lavenjcrown(m): 2:25pm On May 24, 2017
hmm... boya. hope dats not taofeek from twyse?
ebuka1993:

u need to fast and pray boya it will be revealed to u
Re: Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together by OtemAtum: 2:26pm On May 24, 2017
lavenjcrown:
lol...... are u trying to be sarcastic with lala
So you are not a newcomer and u are asking how your topic can come to fp Snake, snake and snake is what you need to put up, nothing more or less.
Re: Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together by lavenjcrown(m): 2:29pm On May 24, 2017
ok sir. lemme go and search for snake to kill.
OtemAtum:
So you are not a newcomer and u are asking how your topic can come to fp Snake, snake and snake is what you need to put up, nothing more or less.
Re: Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together by OtemAtum: 2:31pm On May 24, 2017
lavenjcrown:
cheesy I no dey o
Re: Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together by Mujtahida: 2:38pm On May 24, 2017
lavenjcrown:
Safe journey.
Re: Emeka Ike And George Weah Pictured Together by EmekaBlue(m): 2:46pm On May 24, 2017
nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Lovely Photos / Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely / DJ Cuppy Pays Visit To Victims Of Conflict In Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.