Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband (53676 Views)

Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) / Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi / I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by supremenews: 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
Yolanda, the South African model who Emeka Ike flaunts as his love, is heavily pregnant.

Back in February, Emeka Ike called her his "love", his "one and only" and his "peace and joy" as he shared photos of her having lunch with his kids to wish her a happy birthday. His followers also celebrated her and referred to her as his "wife".

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/emeka-ike-is-expecting-child-with-his.html

1 Share

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by supremenews: 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2019

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by GOFRONT(m): 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
Hey y'all bloggers can do better by letting us know the gender of the baby...

C'mon!!!.....You guyz can dig deeper..

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by praizblog: 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
Congrat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by Ciaos: 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
Hmmmmm!!!! Emeka just deprieved these children of their mother... remarried already ,don even pump the new wife self... Na wa ooooooo...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by partnerbizn(f): 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
Not bad at all.

I wish he never separated from the first wife though..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by 1stKing: 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ciaos:
Hmmmmm!!!! Emeka just deprieved these children of their mother... remarried already ,don even pump the new wife self... Na wa ooooooo...
what was he supposed to do? Leave his kids with her?

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by Freemanbobble: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by Sunofgod(m): 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ik

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by AmazingELixir: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

See the kind things dis mods dey carry come frontpage.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
Happy Pregnant Life! cheesy

Safe Delivery!!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by Sunofgod(m): 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
Her hips look pregnant self......congrats & see wahala!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
She is not beautiful undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
She is not beautiful undecided
....says a wor wor boy! cheesy

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by CaptainMitch: 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by Sirvolga(m): 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
Monkey � no fine but him mama like am [color=#006600][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by CHARLOE(m): 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
Do u want to learn Digital Photography & Video Editing @ a cheap/pocket-friendly price? Want to be your own Boss?, or perhaps u sell online? Then register for the upcoming Training for just 20k only! And get free photography e-books instantly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
How will this news solve my present predicament now?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by Aliencraft(m): 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
GOFRONT:
Hey y'all bloggers can do better by letting us know the gender of the baby...
Bloggers should also tell us what the baby's name would be.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
Should I go and impregnate my landlord's daughter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by Ewedegubbler: 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
southie women with their big nyansh... if dem catch nwanne.. u can't escape oo.. they give everything they have in abundance..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by freshkpomo(m): 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
happy for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by Lonestar124: 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
I see why he constantly lose election, how can a man without good direction direct the affair of a continuency..........i pity his innocent children.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by straighttalk(m): 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
And?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by Wickedfacts: 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ewedegubbler:
southie women with their big nyansh... if dem catch nwanne.. u can't escape oo.. they give everything they have in abundance..

South African (Mzansi) women are suckers for Nigerian men. They can give all they have to keep a Nigerian man. In fact, when a Nigerian man pays the lobola (dowry) of his South African woman, her family uses it to brag and her friends are usually jealous.

That's why South African men are always annoyed with Nigerian men. We get the best of their women.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by Auxtin85(m): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
I pray she doesn’t ask him one day “can you finish it” only Naija in SA can relate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by easytalking23(m): 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
Nigerian pennis no dae rest always active

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by skylarr: 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
It is well. I wish her safe delivery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by Sunofgod(m): 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
Pregnant by who?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by Tomorrowinvest(m): 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
hotel styled apartment located at Lekki for sale and landed properties in Ibeju, lekki for great prices and its specially designed for those willing to purchase the future.

Call or WhatsApp for inspection 090.37.60.10.79

Check my signature too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by iswallker(m): 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
Better pikin.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
post=81828139:
....says a wor wor boy! cheesy
Ugly inside but a demigod outside.

You should respect me . after all, life ain't easy under bubu. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) / Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.