Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Three Killed, Houses Burnt As Lagos Festival Turns Bloody - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Killed, Houses Burnt As Lagos Festival Turns Bloody (31694 Views)

Ebonyi Cult Clash: Three Killed, Houses Burnt / Robbers Attack Zenith Bank In Owerri, Three Killed / Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Killed, Houses Burnt As Lagos Festival Turns Bloody by emmalexabl(m): 6:19pm On May 24, 2017
Sophisticated thieves and ritualists.

This news gladdens my heart.... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Three Killed, Houses Burnt As Lagos Festival Turns Bloody by greatcrown: 6:30pm On May 24, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
“If you are not careful, we will accuse you of using policemen and your community members for rituals"- CP Fatai Owoseni

Everyone knows their stock in trade

Very reckless statement.
The police chief should be sanctioned for unguarded statement.

This further confirms the general believe of most Nigerians that police are criminals!
Re: Three Killed, Houses Burnt As Lagos Festival Turns Bloody by IkediEbubes: 7:06pm On May 24, 2017
kullozone:

Shut up jare! Mumu.... So your eyes always go blind when your fellow afonja dey insult them abi?
Na only this small talk dey pain you, that means you go still commit suicide be that.

The local w.hore that sired you is the mumu, reason you still live with your old mother at your age. Shameless cur
Re: Three Killed, Houses Burnt As Lagos Festival Turns Bloody by IkediEbubes: 7:07pm On May 24, 2017
freethesheeple:

then the peace in you will make your life as misrable as Nigeria...Afonja.

Your pathetic life is miserable already, reason you will surely end up like ojukwu of cursed memory. Wawa Flat head
Re: Three Killed, Houses Burnt As Lagos Festival Turns Bloody by IkediEbubes: 7:09pm On May 24, 2017
[quote author=bionixs post=56836277]sharrrrrrrrrrrraputu! you started it. He is giving you the dose and taste of your own AGBO.[/quote
]

Tell your late father that story, he sure deserve it in his smelly grave.
Re: Three Killed, Houses Burnt As Lagos Festival Turns Bloody by IkediEbubes: 7:11pm On May 24, 2017
slowice:

Bros take am easy na joke e dey.... Haba.

But afonja min wetin sef grin grin grin

Are you wawa or Osu Ibo?
Re: Three Killed, Houses Burnt As Lagos Festival Turns Bloody by kullozone(m): 7:21pm On May 24, 2017
IkediEbubes:

The local w.hore that sired you is the mumu, reason you still live with your old mother at your age. Shameless cur

Lol... See this dead body, E pain am! Your mama and papa don die abi? You nor invite people come chop rice and semo.... Wicked man.

1 Like

Re: Three Killed, Houses Burnt As Lagos Festival Turns Bloody by IkediEbubes: 7:23pm On May 24, 2017
kullozone:

Lol... See this dead body, E pain am! Your mama and papa don die abi? You nor invite people come chop rice and semo.... Wicked man.

Nitwit, You are the one in pains, I am not responsible for the death of your miserable parent. Go eat them as usual since its part of your culture to eat corpse. Cannibals
Re: Three Killed, Houses Burnt As Lagos Festival Turns Bloody by kullozone(m): 9:30pm On May 24, 2017
IkediEbubes:

Nitwit, You are the one in pains, I am not responsible for the death of your miserable parent. Go eat them as usual since its part of your culture to eat corpse. Cannibals

Ahn ahn! You still dey reason this matter? I hope you're not one dirty cripple I normaly see at Egbeda? Because the guy never forgets, just like you.
E don do yuyeh.... God go provide for you. No condition is permanent bro.
Re: Three Killed, Houses Burnt As Lagos Festival Turns Bloody by IkediEbubes: 9:46pm On May 24, 2017
kullozone:

Ahn ahn! You still dey reason this matter? I hope you're not one dirty cripple I normaly see at Egbeda? Because the guy never forgets, just like you.
E don do yuyeh.... God go provide for you. No condition is permanent bro.

Coming from a certified product of baby factory, you were banished from your village for bringing shame to them, reason your life is messed up. I can feed your dirty ragtag family for years, not your mate. F.uckoff nitwit.
Re: Three Killed, Houses Burnt As Lagos Festival Turns Bloody by labonita1(f): 10:55pm On May 24, 2017
Their mates are busy studing, making researches, writing, painting, programming, making craft and they are busy chasing and carrying masquerade up and down.

Am not against this festival, but it should be done in a way were people don't get hurt or killed but i dought it cause most are hooligans
Re: Three Killed, Houses Burnt As Lagos Festival Turns Bloody by bionixs: 10:56pm On May 24, 2017
[quote author=IkediEbubes post=56841507][/quote] for the fact that I didn't mention any member of your family on my quote from your comment let alone your father,I place a transgenerational curse upon you from the momement you open this comment. As YOU have written about my father,in your OWN COMMENT, I declare that before or exactly this time NEXT YEAR,YOU ARE ALREADY SMELLING IN YOUR GRAVE.
Re: Three Killed, Houses Burnt As Lagos Festival Turns Bloody by bionixs: 10:59pm On May 24, 2017
for the fact that I didn't mention any member of your family on my quote from your comment let alone your father,I place a transgenerational curse upon you from the momement you open this comment. As YOU have written about my father,in your OWN COMMENT, I declare that before or exactly this time NEXT YEAR,YOU ARE ALREADY SMELLING IN YOUR GRAVE.
Re: Three Killed, Houses Burnt As Lagos Festival Turns Bloody by IkediEbubes: 12:00am On May 25, 2017
bionixs:
I place a transgenerational curse upon myself from the momement I open this comment. As I have written about my father,in my OWN COMMENT, I declare that before or exactly this time NEXT YEAR,I AM ALREADY SMELLING IN MY GRAVE.

So shall it be. Amen!!!
Re: Three Killed, Houses Burnt As Lagos Festival Turns Bloody by colbankz(m): 12:48am On May 25, 2017
Drsheddy:
AFONJAS and violence are like
Pls anyone with that Jacob Zuma pics should do the needful..

Re: Three Killed, Houses Burnt As Lagos Festival Turns Bloody by bionixs: 8:54am On May 25, 2017
I place a transgenerational curse upon you from the momement you open this comment. As you have written about my father,in your word and OWN COMMENT, I declare that before or exactly this time NEXT YEAR,you are ALREADY SMELLING in your GRAVE as YOU SPOKE of MY FATHER.
Re: Three Killed, Houses Burnt As Lagos Festival Turns Bloody by bionixs: 9:05am On May 25, 2017
IkediEbubes:

So shall it be. Amen!!!
whatever real name you bear from birth is represented by ikediebubes. you have destroyed yourself without knowing it. My father,smelly grave! Go through my comment and point out where I involved any member of your family. freedom of speech on social media has wasted you! just watch.I leave it the way it is placed on you,thank you
Re: Three Killed, Houses Burnt As Lagos Festival Turns Bloody by IkediEbubes: 9:09am On May 25, 2017
bionixs:
whatever real name you bear from birth is represented by ikediebubes. you have destroyed yourself without knowing it. My father,smelly grave! Go through my comment and point out where I involved any member of your family. freedom of speech on social media has wasted you! just watch.I leave it the way it is placed on you,thank you

You are destroyed already like your late father and mother. Woe betides you and your generations. I was on my own when you started insulting me, you will surely go the way of your cursed father in his grave. You are cursed and will pass it on to your 200th generations. So shall it be.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS / Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway / 58-year-old Woman, Others Remanded In Prison For Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.