Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

I Knew It...Tuface Was Abducted, Tortured & Asked To Call Off March Under Duress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Knew It...Tuface Was Abducted, Tortured & Asked To Call Off March Under Duress (1946 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago / Ariana Grande: I Made Deals With The Devil & Knew It Was Gonna Get Me In Trouble / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Knew It...Tuface Was Abducted, Tortured & Asked To Call Off March Under Duress by Nobody: 2:04am On Feb 06, 2017
I Knew It...TuFace Was Said To Have Been Abducted By DSS and Asked To Call Off March Under Duress!!! As I watched that video I knew something was not right, it looks like he had been tortured for several hours!

Re: I Knew It...Tuface Was Abducted, Tortured & Asked To Call Off March Under Duress by Nobody: 2:09am On Feb 06, 2017
News like this makes you wonder what Nnamdi Kanu was subjected to under DSS custody for more than 6 months and still refused to bulge! Tuface only 1 hr, he gave up!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Knew It...Tuface Was Abducted, Tortured & Asked To Call Off March Under Duress by Kentura(m): 2:22am On Feb 06, 2017
like hw he did this video, can't buhari do his own and atleast assure us that he's still alive and sound?

or is it what I'm thinking...

2 Likes

Re: I Knew It...Tuface Was Abducted, Tortured & Asked To Call Off March Under Duress by coolscott(m): 2:37am On Feb 06, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Knew It...Tuface Was Abducted, Tortured & Asked To Call Off March Under Duress by NLSniper(m): 2:39am On Feb 06, 2017
We are in a Concrete Jungle!!!
No Chains but we aren't free...

Bob Marley, now I understand that your song.
Re: I Knew It...Tuface Was Abducted, Tortured & Asked To Call Off March Under Duress by Airforce1(m): 2:59am On Feb 06, 2017
The video suggests that

Those beards
Eyes and dull face.

Dude must have gone through hell.

He should leave the country with his family at least for now till everything settles.

1 Like

Re: I Knew It...Tuface Was Abducted, Tortured & Asked To Call Off March Under Duress by Ekiseme(m): 3:14am On Feb 06, 2017
And people wer bad mouthing him all over.

That's the way of life sha,it's easier to criticise when you're not in that person's shoe
Re: I Knew It...Tuface Was Abducted, Tortured & Asked To Call Off March Under Duress by KINGwax007(m): 4:18am On Feb 06, 2017
grin grin they biliv it. Just like they bilivd Biafra will come grin grin grin

Picked up by DSS... grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Knew It...Tuface Was Abducted, Tortured & Asked To Call Off March Under Duress by Nobody: 4:41am On Feb 06, 2017
Out of all the names to give a protest, he tagged it "anti-government".... was he planning a coup, or English is not is forte?
Re: I Knew It...Tuface Was Abducted, Tortured & Asked To Call Off March Under Duress by Nobody: 4:56am On Feb 06, 2017
shinarambo1:
Out of all the names to give a protest, he tagged it "anti-government".... was he planning a coup, or English is not is forte?

Going by your use of unnecessary punctuation mark, English language is definitely not your forte
Re: I Knew It...Tuface Was Abducted, Tortured & Asked To Call Off March Under Duress by Horus(m): 5:03am On Feb 06, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsx9uU81X_Q

Tuface cancelled protest, logical or cowardice?
(Matters Arising with Victor Ogunyinka)
Re: I Knew It...Tuface Was Abducted, Tortured & Asked To Call Off March Under Duress by Nobody: 5:25am On Feb 06, 2017
Pidgin2:

Going by your use of unnecessary punctuation mark, English language is definitely not your forte
Gboromideleru...this is a social forum you tranny.
I am allowed to use shorthands and unnecessary punctuation as it suits me....You forgot your full-stop too. Now go suck a dyck.

1 Like

Re: I Knew It...Tuface Was Abducted, Tortured & Asked To Call Off March Under Duress by bubu2019: 5:28am On Feb 06, 2017
Olu20090:
News like this makes you wonder what Nnamdi Kanu was subjected to under DSS custody for more than 6 months and still refused to bulge! Tuface only 1 hr, he gave up!
hahahahahahaaaaa i laugh in NSUKKA tone
Re: I Knew It...Tuface Was Abducted, Tortured & Asked To Call Off March Under Duress by bubu2019: 5:32am On Feb 06, 2017
Kentura:
like hw he did this video, can't buhari do his own and atleast assure us that he's still alive and sound?

or is it what I'm thinking...
what are you thinking? BIZI BODI,agant of death,if presido die,will you eat the deadbody?
Re: I Knew It...Tuface Was Abducted, Tortured & Asked To Call Off March Under Duress by Nobody: 5:41am On Feb 06, 2017
shinarambo1:

This is a social forum you tranny.
I am allowed to use shorthands and unnecessary punctuation as it suits me. If you name a protest "anti-government" any where in the world, you directly declared yourself an enemy of the state, but that would fly over your head since you are a product of the backward environment you live in.

You criticized 2face but you are here trying to excuse yourself for writing so poorly, if this isn't hypocrisy then I wonder what it is.

I keep wondering why people like you bother commenting on a forum based in a so-called backward environment, you should be on daily mail and co, debating with racists who define you by your color.... oops! I guess no one will bother responding to a post written by a colored person of African decent.
Re: I Knew It...Tuface Was Abducted, Tortured & Asked To Call Off March Under Duress by Nobody: 5:55am On Feb 06, 2017
Pidgin2:

You criticized 2face but you are here trying to excuse yourself for writing so poorly, if this isn't hypocrisy then I wonder what it is.

I keep wondering why people like you bother commenting on a forum based in a so-called backward environment, you should be on daily mail and co, debating with racists who define you by your color.... oops! I guess no one will bother responding to a post written by a colored person of African decent.

Are you shagging 2face abi how is that your problem? Why should I be on dailymail anyway? ....I do not live in the United kingdom neither do I hold British nationality. I do have dual nationality, so I have a stake in Nigeria and whatever goes on within the country.

Please read through my original post and edited post. Pay particular attention to what I said about "use of English" on forums. If I was to pick grammatical errors in your post above, I can pick at least 4 wrong use of punctuation.....So what is your point?

Ps: I am lucky to hold a nationality of one of the most diverse country in the world where we celebrate multiculturalism, so racism is the least of my worries.
Re: I Knew It...Tuface Was Abducted, Tortured & Asked To Call Off March Under Duress by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 06, 2017
At pidgin2, let us not derail the topic. My original post is just stating why a repressive government like the one in Nigeria/Africa could send state security or dss after someone that labels a rally "anti-government".
Re: I Knew It...Tuface Was Abducted, Tortured & Asked To Call Off March Under Duress by firstking01(m): 6:16am On Feb 06, 2017
bubu2019:
what are you thinking? BIZI BODI,agant of death,if presido die,will you eat the deadbody?
He is no better than a walking corpseundecided
Re: I Knew It...Tuface Was Abducted, Tortured & Asked To Call Off March Under Duress by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 06, 2017
Re: I Knew It...Tuface Was Abducted, Tortured & Asked To Call Off March Under Duress by OKorowanta: 6:49am On Feb 06, 2017
shinarambo1:

Guy kpror
Una worry sha.
Don't know where u got your video from.
2face categorically stated 'pro-Nigeria protest march' in his affirmation video b4 the dictators reared their ugly heads.
Re: I Knew It...Tuface Was Abducted, Tortured & Asked To Call Off March Under Duress by Abudu2000(m): 7:25am On Feb 06, 2017
Airforce1:
The video suggests that

Those beards
Eyes and dull face.

Dude must have went through lots.

He should leave the country with his family at least for now till everything settles.
you go give am money take leave na,or you think say recession no dey hit am too
Re: I Knew It...Tuface Was Abducted, Tortured & Asked To Call Off March Under Duress by MaziOmenuko: 9:50am On Feb 06, 2017
Olodos and busybodies; keep making irrelevant excuses for a coward. You must insist that he was intmidated, even when nothing like that happened. Even as he came out to say nobody intimidated, it's still okk forbyoy guys to still insist that the dss rough handled him.

Dude just smoked a bad weed the day he agreed to join. Now it's obvious the weed has cleared from his eyes after 2 days.
Re: I Knew It...Tuface Was Abducted, Tortured & Asked To Call Off March Under Duress by Horus(m): 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFP_3eVJRcw

Uti Nwachukwu gives Support to TuFace Idibia for his failed Protest

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!! Adekunle Gold Part Ways With Olamide(ybnl)...see What Happened!! / 2 Chainz Ft. Nicki Minaj – Realize (FULL) (remy Ma Diss) Mp3 Download / Paul Pogba Poses With "Name Branded" Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.