Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) (68546 Views)

38-Year-Old Man Caught Raping A 13-Year-Old Girl In Opolo, Bayelsa State / Man Caught Raping A Little Girl Inside A Bus In Aba, Abia State, Nigeria (photos / Dog Joins Women To Beat & Strip Young Lady In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) by neveah(f): 3:35pm On May 24, 2017
He should be beaten black n blue with his manhood grilled over low heat, then chopped off n served to him. That little girl must be traumatized

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 3:36pm On May 24, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:
Black people are just inherently evil. Who rapes a child?! Subhuman blacks do. The mean African IQ is a 70. They need eugenics.

Oyibos do same , probably worse,
Re: Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:37pm On May 24, 2017
purple3091:
no,the point is that you are probably a pedo creep like that man that is why you asked that question...tell us how many children you have made 'bad'?yet you have the audacity to come here with your immorality and badness trying to deflect it on girl child.is your IQ so low not to understand that their is consent based on age because creeps like you manipulate children then say they are bad,are you too stupid to understand innocence+naivety of children therefore they can be easily taken advantage of? :@
u r underestimating d children of nowadays...Google how kids give themselves Bj and even have sex...Im not saying d guy is right but that girl i bet was also involved..They were just caught unfortunately...U r insulting me here meanwhile ur leaders the maaalaaams and abboookis do this thing and its ok
Re: Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) by MizAijay(f): 3:40pm On May 24, 2017
They did right by embarrassing the shameless paedophile but they didn't have to make the child stand beside him. She has already faced enough trauma by being raped, displaying her to the general public is just the height. Very wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) by Celsony: 3:41pm On May 24, 2017
This is where jungle justice is required...
Re: Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) by elmagnifico411(m): 3:41pm On May 24, 2017
The heart of man is desperately wicked. Who rapes in itself is an abomination, let alone raping a lil girl.. may God deliver his soul.
Re: Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) by purple3091: 3:43pm On May 24, 2017
EmekaBlue:
u r underestimating d children of nowadays...Google how kids give themselves Bj and even have sex...Im not saying d guy is right but that girl i bet was also involved..They were just caught unfortunately...U r insulting me here meanwhile ur leaders the maaalaaams and abboookis do this thing and its ok
dont change the subject to malams etc,am not part of that religion,so no point there!...i hope you get caught and castrated for the children you are sleeping with...only a pedo would reason like you..kids remain children no matter the time period so dont give me the excuse of 'kidw nowadays blah blah'...creep...

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:45pm On May 24, 2017
purple3091:
dont change the subject to malams etc,am not part of that religion,so no point there!...i hope you get caught and castrated for the children you are sleeping with...only a pedo would reason like you..kids remain children no matter the time period so dont give me the excuse of 'kidw nowadays blah blah'...creep...
LOL..I DONT GET TURNED ON easily on sweet ladies with full endowment talk more of flat kids..TAAAAAAAH
Re: Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) by holybabayo(m): 3:48pm On May 24, 2017
Raped? or attempted Rape? Looking at the small girl standing by his side. I don't expect her to have the legs.
Re: Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) by Jabioro: 3:52pm On May 24, 2017
And you called this one beating, parade.. when all his face are still intact, his three quarter jinx still on and he can post very well for foto.. OP when you see correct beating and parade of a grown man, stack naked you will chilled.. cold go catch you your voice and lips would be vibrating,..that is what I expected from the mob.. by now he should be in hospital ....
Re: Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) by babapressy(m): 3:56pm On May 24, 2017
What a life
Re: Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) by AreaFada2: 4:02pm On May 24, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Sure its not consensual?!

An underage child CANNOT consent to sexual activity.

He/she has no mental capacity to consent. THAT IS THE LAW. His/her yes is invalid. Because he/she can be induced, groomed, manipulated or coerced to say yes.

Every country has a legal age of consent.

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) by lloydhassan(m): 4:07pm On May 24, 2017
Dis pple wey dey rape small child...

Wetin dey make Dia dick erect?

How dier dick dey enter abeg?

I nor just understand
Re: Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:08pm On May 24, 2017
AreaFada2:

An underage child CANNOT consent to sexual activity.

He/she has no mental capacity to consent. THAT IS THE LAW. His/her yes is invalid. Because he/she can be induced, groomed or coerced to say yes.

Every country has a legal age of consent.

ok..nice
Re: Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) by nanaski: 4:09pm On May 24, 2017
Blackfire:
The heart of man is desperately wicked...
Very wickedest
Re: Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) by Reference(m): 4:11pm On May 24, 2017
The sexualisation of society in full bloom. Every where you go its se.x, s.ex, se.x. Music, movies, media, madness.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 24, 2017
I have said it times without number.. Catch a child rapist.. Feed him to a cell filled with gay rapists...

God knows if I was around an area where a rapist is Been dealt with... I will look for the biggest stick.. And you know where I am going to hit na.... His f**king d**k!! Hit the damn instrument of destruction until it suffocates and dies
Re: Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) by nnowu(f): 4:24pm On May 24, 2017
His balls need to be squashed!
Re: Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) by shukuokukobambi: 4:28pm On May 24, 2017
frisky2good:
Can you recognize her?

Those standing and gawking in the uploaded pix, do you assume they're all blind and won't recognise her?
Re: Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) by delishpot: 4:29pm On May 24, 2017
purple3091:
no,the point is that you are probably a pedo creep like that man that is why you asked that question...tell us how many children you have made 'bad'?yet you have the audacity to come here with your immorality and badness trying to deflect it on girl child.is your IQ so low not to understand that their is consent based on age because creeps like you manipulate children then say they are bad,are you too stupid to understand innocence+naivety of children therefore they can be easily taken advantage of? :@

That man is a rapist
Just hope he is caught one day. Unfortunately, Nigeria law somehow favours rapist compared to other crimes. If say na Maggi, phone or generator he thief now, na blood una for see everywhere. Even tire and petrol for don dey ontop him body. But rapist? Look well, they hardly do jungle justice on rapists even if they tape a new born baby

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) by tectonotimes: 4:34pm On May 24, 2017
CONTEMPORARY STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO NON-OIL EXPORT BUSINESS
It is glaring that many exporters have been defrauded in the process of exporting goods to other countries owing to the fact that they do not have adequate training on export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment is export business. The link below is a compilation on all the steps exporters should follow from the point of packaging the goods they intend to export to the point of payment. To read it, click:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) by smartiyke78: 4:35pm On May 24, 2017
And dat tin below his waste looking like a big chicken egg in his shot nicker is still dia... dem no cut am off!!

May b if it was in dsame state "Niger state" wr his association fellow carried out his own last 2 months, he would hav bn looking at his "amu, oko, bura" dangling at d hand of 1 of d mob...

That shld just b d serving ponishment to any rapist!!!
Re: Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 24, 2017
So why are they parading the poor girl for? As if her life has if not already fvuked up thanks to him. Even with he face covered how is that helping?
Re: Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) by Entom(m): 4:49pm On May 24, 2017
Can't men do without illicit sex and use that time to learn how to trade on binary.com platform for max profit? shocked

Get my comprehensive training video and learn to earn
Re: Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 24, 2017
[quote author=EmekaBlue post=56835170] u r underestimating d children of nowadays...Google how kids give themselves Bj and even have sex...Im not saying d guy is right but that girl i bet was also involved..They were just caught unfortunately...U r insulting me here meanwhile ur leaders the maaalaaams and abboookis do this thing and its ok[/quote
You cannot say that applies here as you are generalising. Even if the kids are behaving the way you describe that's why one is classified as a minor the other an adult. It's how you expressed your view that's why you are getting so much grief. There is a reason why they are callled minors.
Re: Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) by lovethchioma(f): 5:01pm On May 24, 2017
EmekaBlue:
What are you saying?
That girl is a minor. She is underaged for Pete's sake and all you could say is if it wasn't consensual?
How do you guys think ?

Kai! Emekablue have you slept with a minor before ? Because you're sounding like its okay as long as she gives her consent. There's nothing like consent when it comes to minor. If you are caught.. you will face the law.

okay.. I just read up, I see others have also addressed you. You better be reasonable

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) by zoedicus: 5:02pm On May 24, 2017
NCAN SPECIAL OPS REPORTING FOR DUTY
Let me see. . . .

- Name of the bastard not revealed
- Name of Facebook poster who 1st rported the incident - Ebiware Elliot Agah cool IPOB
- Body language of the ppl standing there - 95% Afonja type
- Where it probably happened - 95% A ghetto in Lagos
- Shape of the Idiota head - 90%IPOB/Born To Rule
- Raped Girl - 75% Afonja

The idiot is from demdemland. grin
Re: Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) by Paraco: 5:16pm On May 24, 2017
Very Terrible, he needs deliverance
Re: Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) by YelloweWest: 5:17pm On May 24, 2017
Justuceleague2:
I don't think it's the girl's first time or she'd be bloody however I vote cutting this marafaka's prick , stiffen it and let him choke on his own prick

And for the ediots writing afonja up. And down this news was posted by Ebiware Elliot Agah meaning suspect is either biafraudian or LiePob living in Lagos or anusBra grin

Edit: I was right someone is taking censoring seriously it actually happened in Rivers state

How ya like LiePob and Igbos now?
You guys should learn. Rivers state has nothing to do with ipob.
Re: Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) by YelloweWest: 5:20pm On May 24, 2017
Justuceleague2:
I don't think it's the girl's first time or she'd be bloody however I vote cutting this marafaka's prick , stiffen it and let him choke on his own prick

And for the ediots writing afonja up. And down this news was posted by Ebiware Elliot Agah meaning suspect is either biafraudian or LiePob living in Lagos or anusBra grin

Edit: I was right someone is taking censoring seriously it actually happened in Rivers state

How ya like LiePob and Igbos now?
Not all bleed on their first time. I certainly did not.

By the way even if it was not her first time dose that make it less than rape? Is it only virgins that get raped?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) by YelloweWest: 5:22pm On May 24, 2017
EmekaBlue:
You cannot have "consensual" sexy with a child that young. Even if she agrees it's still statutory rape cos she is under age of consent!

Gosh Nigerians....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) by bionixs: 5:36pm On May 24, 2017
dainformant:
A young man got more than what he bargained for after he was allegedly caught in the act forcefully having canal knowledge of this little girl. The man who was beaten by the angry residents - was paraded half unclad in front of a baying crowd including children.

A Facebook user, Ebiware Elliot Agah posted:

This HE-GOAT raped this small pikin...He was caught in the act.... What a pity....Let stop the violence against women and children

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/man-paraded-in-public-after-he-was.html
and everyone is just standing hand akimbo watching him? what happened to mass beating and choke slams?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover / Schoolgirls Recruited Into Prostitution In Calabar (photo) / Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.