Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,835 members, 7,956,155 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:55 AM

Me And My Fiance Are As - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Me And My Fiance Are As (794 Views)

My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 / Please Help My Fiance Please / HELP! My Fiance Faints Always When Copulating. Is There Any Remedy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And My Fiance Are As by pretttyp(f): 2:25pm On May 24, 2017
Good afternoon ,

i need help and useful information please.
the issue is me and my fiance are both of AS genotype and we want to get married.
what options do we have because we love each other so much and this is tearing us apart emotionally.

Thank you for your responses in advance.
Re: Me And My Fiance Are As by LifeIsGuhd(f): 2:27pm On May 24, 2017
Deep down you know the right thing to do but you would wanna deceive yourself...

Wanna 'believe' that your case would be different
wanna believe that all your kids would be AA
wanna believe that you would escape SS

But if I was that kid... I would set the house ablaze with you both in it.
My conclusion: if you go ahead with this, you both are either illiterates or selfish

Oh, YES i believe in GOD and i also believe in doing the right thing.

#sorry if i sound so harsh... but i have witnessed similar situation

5 Likes

Re: Me And My Fiance Are As by LifeIsGuhd(f): 2:34pm On May 24, 2017
Modify your Topic:

My Fiance and I are AS (genotype) kindly advice.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Me And My Fiance Are As by espionage48(m): 2:40pm On May 24, 2017
please two of you should marry since you love each so much!! love catch fire!! tomorrow now you will come here and shout for help. The door is open now. Better quit and save yourself and ur innocent unborn child necessary stress and panic.
Re: Me And My Fiance Are As by Lucasinho(m): 2:50pm On May 24, 2017
please dnt Push Further....
Re: Me And My Fiance Are As by martyns303(m): 3:14pm On May 24, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Deep down you know the right thing to do but you would wanna deceive yourself...

Wanna 'believe' that your case would be different
wanna believe that all your kids would be AA
wanna believe that you would escape SS

But if I was that kid... I would set the house ablaze with you both in it.
My conclusion: if you go ahead with this, you both are either illiterates or selfish

Oh, YES i believe in GOD and i also believe in doing the right thing.

#sorry if i sound so harsh... but i have witnessed similar situation

Don't talk like that, do you know how difficult it is to find someone you truly love and ready to settle down, then having to let go?

Ordinary relationship that's not heading anywhere sef, it's hard to let go.

OP, I can't pretend to know how you feel, but you would even be in a bigger pain to watch your child die slowly of sickle cell (SS). So take up the pains now and let go. wish you all the best in whatever decision you decide upon.

1 Like

Re: Me And My Fiance Are As by waxxydude: 3:19pm On May 24, 2017
As : As.. Do not go further, cause in first four children you bear; one would be genetically normal - AA, Two would be carriers like you both As As, but one would definitely be abnormal SS.

Don't let konji move you. Don't be selfish.
Re: Me And My Fiance Are As by dingbang(m): 3:24pm On May 24, 2017
You know what to do....
Re: Me And My Fiance Are As by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:34pm On May 24, 2017
martyns303:

Don't talk like that, do you know how difficult it is to find someone you truly love and ready to settle down, then having to let go?

Ordinary relationship that's not heading anywhere sef, it's hard to let go.

OP, I can't pretend to know how you feel, but you would even be in a bigger pain to watch your child die slowly of sickle cell (SS). So take up the pains now and let go. wish you all the best in whatever decision you decide upon.

Your opinion is yours
Please let my opinion be mine...

You can make your point without quoting me!
Re: Me And My Fiance Are As by makydebbie(f): 3:37pm On May 24, 2017
If you must marry, know you're not going to have children. That's how the innocent children that didn't beg to be born will start suffering and you'll regret it. Deep down you know what's good, you know what's true, you know what you should do.

Two wrongs cannot make a right. Pls I know it's hard but the probability of your kids being sicklers, is high. So don't go ahead.
Re: Me And My Fiance Are As by martyns303(m): 3:43pm On May 24, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Your opinion is yours

This wasn't an attempt to make you look bad, we were all having a conversation and sharing opinions. Bless
Re: Me And My Fiance Are As by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:45pm On May 24, 2017
martyns303:

This wasn't an attempt to make you look bad, we were all having a conversation and sharing opinions. Bless

Have your conversation and share your opinion without quoting me.
Bless you too
Re: Me And My Fiance Are As by martyns303(m): 3:53pm On May 24, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Have your conversation and share your opinion without quoting me.
Bless you too

Then maybe you should have kept your opinion to yourself, cos when you put it up here, you made it public and can be addressed. If you didn't want any of that you should have kept to yourself. Now I was trying to be polite.
Re: Me And My Fiance Are As by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:03pm On May 24, 2017
martyns303:

Then maybe you should have kept your opinion to yourself, cos when you put it up here, you made it public and can be addressed. If you didn't want any of that you should have kept to yourself. Now I was trying to be polite.

Would your being polite make me any better?
blah blah blah!
Wouldnt give you the courtesy of a reply nomore

Run along!
Re: Me And My Fiance Are As by martyns303(m): 4:08pm On May 24, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Would your being polite make me any better?
blah blah blah!
Wouldnt give you the courtesy of a reply nomore

Run along!

U done running ur mouth? Auntie e-worrior.
Re: Me And My Fiance Are As by Bigcake: 4:57pm On May 24, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Your opinion is yours

Shut your damn pusssy girl...

Try not to be harsh while giving out advice.
Re: Me And My Fiance Are As by Bigcake: 5:00pm On May 24, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Your opinion is yours

Shut that damn pusssy of urs called mouth.

Cant you give out a piece of advice without smelling harsh?
Re: Me And My Fiance Are As by Nobody: 10:54am On May 25, 2017
Please don't intentionally bring sick children into this world.
Re: Me And My Fiance Are As by Nobody: 11:09am On May 25, 2017
pretttyp:
Good afternoon ,

i need help and useful information please.
the issue is me and my fiance are both of AS genotype and we want to get married.
what options do we have because we love each other so much and this is tearing us apart emotionally.

Thank you for your responses in advance.
Can I invite you over to the hospital where you would spend a day and appreciate the agony kids and their parents go through when they experience one of the sickle crisis?
Trust me, in no time it would suck out whatever love is left between you and ur husby.
You may be lucky to have non-sickle kids , but do not be deceived, God isnt mocked.......remember that bible verse?

(1) (Reply)

Treating Venereal Disease / 20 Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Gum Ache / Memory Issues? Check In Here For Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.