Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 (2180 Views)

My Fiance Abuses Tramadol. Please Help / Safe Period: Safe Period After Menstruation / The Terrible/harmful Effects Of Postinor2: Factfinder1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 by D4real9(m): 6:46pm On May 16, 2020
Good day nairalanders, Apparently since December last year 2019,my Fiance has been using postinor2 once every month since then and she last saw her period in march 2020 but since then we haven't had intercourse and all pregnancy tests proves negative, including an ultrasound test...please nairalanders,what could be the issue after numerous negative pregnancy results from numerous test?

*We last had intercourse before she saw her period in march*

Re: My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 by iPrevail(m): 6:51pm On May 16, 2020
You've overused the drugs.. That's one of its side effects. Google it.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 by GodPunishBiafra: 6:52pm On May 16, 2020
D4real9:
Good day nairalanders, Apparently since December last year 2019,my Fiance has been using postinor2 once every month since then and she last saw her period in march 2020 but since then we haven't had intercourse and all pregnancy tests proves negative, including an ultrasound test...please nairalanders,what could be the issue after numerous negative pregnancy results from numerous test?
Why are you people so wreckless?

I pity that girl because you're just giving her poison.

Too much of postinors disrupts the reproductory system...
Re: My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 by fergie001: 6:56pm On May 16, 2020
It usually happens.....Fear not. She isn't pregnant.

It definitely will alter her cycle a bit but she is fine. However, try as much as possible to abstain from making Postinor-2 an every month drug.

At least use a sheath sometimes or practice rhythm method or better still a withdrawal method if you have some experience at it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 by D4real9(m): 7:09pm On May 16, 2020
fergie001:

It definitely will alter her cycle a bit but she is fine. However, try as much as possible from making Postinor-2 an every month drug.

At least use a sheath sometimes or practice rhythm method or better still a withdrawal method if you have years of experience at it.

Thanks I appreciate ♥️��
Re: My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 by fergie001: 7:13pm On May 16, 2020
D4real9:

Thanks I appreciate ♥️��
Uwc Sir
Re: My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 by MrSly(m): 7:16pm On May 16, 2020
You are inexperienced. How can you be giving her such drug every month without expecting reaction from her system? Anyway 8t will still normalize. For now let her not take it anymore and them give her plenty fruit and vegetable as well as clean water to rejuvenate naturally.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 by duro4chang(m): 7:16pm On May 16, 2020
fergie001:

It definitely will alter her cycle a bit but she is fine. However, try as much as possible to abstain from making Postinor-2 an every month drug.

At least use a sheath sometimes or practice rhythm method or better still a withdrawal method if you have some experience at it.
I have seen a case where conception took place after taken the drug. But then I thought perhaps it was the fake one.
Re: My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 by donbachi(m): 7:18pm On May 16, 2020
Una don check for ectopic pregnancy?
Re: My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 by D4real9(m): 7:25pm On May 16, 2020
donbachi:
Una don check for ectopic pregnancy?

Ya,we have with an ultrasound scan and numerous blood tests says negative and she saw her period in march,the issue is despite all these,she have not still seen it
Re: My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 by Patented: 7:26pm On May 16, 2020
D4real9:

Postinor can mess with menstrual cycle. Did u even read the label?. Repeat the pregnancy test after a few weeks.
Condoms are cheaper than Postinor. Abstinence is even free.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 by D4real9(m): 7:29pm On May 16, 2020
Patented:

Postinor can mess with menstrual cycle. Did u even read the label?. Repeat the pregnancy test after a few weeks.
Condoms are cheaper than Postinor. Abstinence is even free.

That would be the fourth time repeating tests
Re: My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 by donbachi(m): 7:31pm On May 16, 2020
D4real9:

Ya,we have with an ultrasound scan and numerous blood tests says negative and she saw her period in march,the issue is despite all these,she have not still seen it
maybe a change in monthly circle
Re: My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 by fergie001: 7:31pm On May 16, 2020
duro4chang:
I have seen a case where conception took place after taken the drug. But then I thought perhaps it was the fake one.
In this case, he said they have tested twice and it was negative.
She isn't pregnant.

Again, Postinor-2 works best within the first 24 hours. Its effect depreciates the longer the time. As with most things around us, it isn't 100%.
Re: My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 by fergie001: 7:32pm On May 16, 2020
D4real9:

Don't waste your money on tests again....She is free.
If I tell you an experience here, you will be amazed.
So save your cash and learn the lesson....don't make it an every moment drug.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 by D4real9(m): 7:33pm On May 16, 2020
fergie001:

Don't waste your money on tests again....She is free.
If I tell you an experience here, you will be amazed.
So save your cash and learn the lesson....don't make it an every moment drug.

Okay, thanks for replying �
Re: My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 by Kylekent59: 7:34pm On May 16, 2020
And a time shall come where people will come out in open and say their evil deeds; they get eulogised by their listeners.

Flee from fornication, you are destroying her life.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 by duro4chang(m): 7:34pm On May 16, 2020
fergie001:

In this case, he said they have tested twice and it was negative.
She isn't pregnant.

Again, Postinor-2 works best within the first 24 hours. Its effect depreciates the longer the time. As with most things around us, it isn't 100%.
I now understand. He should not entertain any fear.
Re: My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 by fergie001: 7:37pm On May 16, 2020
duro4chang:
I now understand. He should not entertain any fear.
Exactly

D4real9:
Okay, thanks for replying �

Always welcome Sir
Re: My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 by heykims(m): 7:37pm On May 16, 2020
Negative feedback mechanism likely in play
Re: My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 by D4real9(m): 7:41pm On May 16, 2020
heykims:
Negative feedback mechanism likely in play

Please throw more light on this, it'd be helpful
Re: My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 by Ishilove: 7:43pm On May 16, 2020
Which road side 'chemist' advised her to take a powerful drug like Postinor 2 on a monthly basis?

Quit that shit_ and put her on Levofem.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 by Patented: 7:47pm On May 16, 2020
D4real9:

Toh. If she is not preggy then it has probably messed with her menstrual cycle. I just hope there is no damage.
Remember to abstain but if u cannot hold body, use a condom
Re: My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 by obumsway(m): 8:05pm On May 16, 2020
after messing with her womb i just hope u will marry her. not after all these u will start looking for a young under 16 with tight Vag..

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 by D4real9(m): 8:10pm On May 16, 2020
D4real9:
Good day nairalanders, Apparently since December last year 2019,my Fiance has been using postinor2 once every month since then she has been seeing her period regularly till she last saw her period in march 2020 but since then we haven't had intercourse and all pregnancy tests proves negative, including an ultrasound test...please nairalanders,what could be the issue after numerous negative pregnancy results from numerous test?

*We last had intercourse before she saw her period in march*
Re: My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 16, 2020
grin
Re: My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 by fergie001: 10:09pm On May 16, 2020
Ishilove:
Which road side 'chemist' advised her to take a powerful drug like Postinor 2 on a monthly basis?

Quit that shit_ and put her on Levofem.
Mama d mama, I loyal o grin

1 Share

Re: My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 by D4real9(m): 6:28pm On May 18, 2020
Saying a huge thank you to everyone here..lol her period started few mins ago

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 by Freelane33(m): 7:01pm On May 18, 2020
lol
Re: My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 by Calsito: 11:24pm On May 18, 2020
D4real9:
Saying a huge thank you to everyone here..lol her period started few mins ago
See as baba dey happy.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 by landmark86: 11:47pm On May 18, 2020
When u dey enjoy am nobody was invited now the consequence dey ground u won make we reason am together right? No wahala.
I'll advice u start buying baby things asap.
Re: My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 by D4real9(m): 11:00am On May 19, 2020
landmark86:
When u dey enjoy am nobody was invited now the consequence dey ground u won make we reason am together right? No wahala.
I'll advice u start buying baby things asap.

Shut the f*ck up and stop trying so hard to be funny.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mph (concentration In Biostatics In Epidemiology) Degree In Nigeria / Is Clindamycin Sold In Nigeria And Can I Get The Gel? / Folic Acid Awareness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.