Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

5 Reasons Why Real Hackers Prefer Linux OS To Windows - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 5 Reasons Why Real Hackers Prefer Linux OS To Windows (1437 Views)

Appmysite.com - Which OS To Build Your Business Shopping App For / Top 10 Best Linux OS For Penetration Testing, Security Or Hacking / Advantages Of The Linux OS Over The Windows OS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Real Hackers Prefer Linux OS To Windows by Lordsurh: 4:03pm On May 24, 2017

Linux OS is regarded as the best operating system by most hackers.
If you’ve ever wondered: Why do hackers prefer Linux OS? -You are not alone. At first, understanding the idea might seem like a lot, but with this article, we hope to trash that curiosity that has been over your head for a while.

Who is a Hacker?

-A hacker can be described as a very technical expert who seeks to exploit weaknesses in a computer device or network of computers in order to gain unauthorized access to data or information kept on these devices.
-Hackers are inspired and motivated by lots of reasons, such as money, war against the government or corporations, pure ego and sometimes in order to help block those exploits.

Why Hackers prefer Linux to other operating systems.

Read more here: https://smartgeek.com.ng/2017/05/23/hackers-linux-os-windows/

(1) (Reply)

I Need Programmers In Abuja / I Want To Learn Programming And Coding! Were And How Do I Start? / Python Programmers, Pls Help Me Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.