Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Oau Predegree Entrance Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Predegree Entrance Result (3505 Views)

OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 / News On Oau Predegree And Ume Admission List / Lautech Pds Entrance Result Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oau Predegree Entrance Result by olaoye1(m): 10:16am On Jan 15, 2010
Pls is there anybody to help me,i checked my predegree entrance result and it is 44% is there anything to do.pls it is urgent
Re: Oau Predegree Entrance Result by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2010
watz ur subject combination.
Re: Oau Predegree Entrance Result by olaoye1(m): 3:13pm On Jan 15, 2010
egm
Re: Oau Predegree Entrance Result by tunddy(m): 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2010
your score is low for that subject combination cutoff mark.The cutoff mark of your subject combination is 57.so you are still behinde it, for more detail you will find that in the O.A.U pre degree site, God will help you.
Re: Oau Predegree Entrance Result by arsenesholer(m): 10:26am On Jan 16, 2010
Re: Oau Predegree Entrance Result by tunddy(m): 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2010
The cutoff of your subject combination is 51% just one mark behinde the score
Re: Oau Predegree Entrance Result by arsenesholer(m): 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2010
Re: Oau Predegree Entrance Result by Tobyie: 11:59pm On Jan 16, 2010
This ar d predegre cut off. Bcp 51 cmp 46 gmp 44 egm 57 mge 52 egl 60 glr 65. This is for u dat wnt doubt it. Im hapi al my candidats pas bt if u did nt met up wit d cut of n u need my asistance jt cal 08055593861 or 08132242589. Bt note b4 u cal4 help u must get atleast 40% jt b fast if u nd me.
Re: Oau Predegree Entrance Result by Tobyie: 11:59pm On Jan 16, 2010
This ar d predegre cut off. Bcp 51 cmp 46 gmp 44 egm 57 mge 52 egl 60 glr 65. This is for u dat wnt doubt it. Im hapi al my candidats pas bt if u did nt met up wit d cut of n u need my asistance jt cal 08055593861 or 08132242589. Bt note b4 u cal4 help u must get atleast 40% jt b fast if u nd me.
Re: Oau Predegree Entrance Result by Yommy247(m): 12:07am On Jan 17, 2010
@tobiye. Oh boy no need of scaming dis people, in o.a.u the level of runs stuff is very low, all u want to do is to SCAM dem or ur uncle na the v.c.
Re: Oau Predegree Entrance Result by Tobyie: 1:06am On Jan 17, 2010
Guy on ves o because i can notic u ar abt 2b off d hook.dis ur pics self , Bt i dnt think anybdy has reprtd me or tel u personaly dat i scam him or her. Im a young man of substance,integrity, valour. Moreover im nt forcn anybody.so shut up!!
Re: Oau Predegree Entrance Result by Tobyie: 1:07am On Jan 17, 2010
Guy on ves o because i can notic u ar abt 2b off d hook.dis ur pics self , Bt i dnt think anybdy has reprtd me or tel u personaly dat i scam him or her. Im a young man of substance,integrity, valour. Moreover im nt forcn anybody.so shut up!!
Re: Oau Predegree Entrance Result by abroadbaby(m): 2:21am On Jan 17, 2010
my guy you dont need to hazle yaself for here. think of the best about youraself . it help your self morals now or later
Re: Oau Predegree Entrance Result by abroadbaby(m): 2:49am On Jan 17, 2010
PREDEGREE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION RESULTS RELEASED

This is to Inform all applicants for the Predegree Programme (2009/2010 session) that the results of the Entrance Examination held on 9th January, 2010 has been released. Applicants are expected to supply their username and password to see their results. All LATE applicants (who registered on the examination day) must login with their Exam number as the USERNAME, and their Surname in upper Case as the PASSWORD.

Please click here to see your results »»

The cut-off points for each subjects-combination are stated below:

BiologyChemistryPhysics 51
CMP 46
GMP 44
EGM 57
MGE 52
EGL 60
GLR 65
Re: Oau Predegree Entrance Result by Nobody: 2:52am On Jan 17, 2010
If u did score a bit below ur cmbinatn cut-off mark,i'l advice u get down to CDL in OAU n see them or find d nearest 'cnection' n get admitted, it's a testimony of d last n previous Predegree, I remain Cletus,an ex-predite,oau,moro campus.
Re: Oau Predegree Entrance Result by PECng: 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
Application for OAU Pre-Degree
If you are interested in knowing more about OAU pre-degree programme, I’m pleased to tell you that this is the surest means of gaining admission to OAU; apart from the fact that for the two contacts (semesters) the programme would last for, you at the very entrance stage know the average score you need to get at the end of the programme for you to be able to get your desired course, and if you can’t meet up with such score, you also know the exact score you have to get at the end of the programme so that you are qualified for any admission into the school—even if you would not be getting your desired course. Another reason why this programme is the surest path to gaining admission to OAU is because OAU has special preferences for their pre-degree and JUPEB candidates, so the percentage of admission slots they reserve for them is very high; rarely can you find anyone who did the OAU pre-degree or JUPEB programme and they didn’t end up getting admitted. It might not be to the programme they desire, but they mostly get admitted. Read more about the programme here>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2023/08/application-for-oau-pre-degree-tags.html. If you are convinced now you want to take the programme, just go ahead and apply here>>>>https://forms.gle/i6HHttvEybdNr5Fh8. See you on campus when you pass the entrance screening.

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech Part-time Forms On Sale / The True Meaning Of BODMAS Unchanged / QOD: What Is The White Part Of An Egg Called

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.