Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally (39383 Views)

Tunde Ednut Shades Wizkid, Hails Rihanna Over Ikorodu Kid Dancers / National Anthem: Debie-Rise Shades Tboss In New Interview (Video) / Dr Sid Shades Tboss, Fan Shades Him Back In Epic Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally by Akshow: 8:38pm On May 24, 2017
Who's Tunde coconut?

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally by kevoh(m): 8:38pm On May 24, 2017
Goldenheart:
Abeg how much be pizza for Domino.. ..

Anybody?! cool
4k upwards...!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally by phinedhe(f): 8:40pm On May 24, 2017
This idiot no wan enter studio go sing ,Tbox is making money the fool keep being petty on social medial.I'm not tbos fan but I like the fact that she doesn't reply the bastard,even bally will b ashamed of this sh*t he posted

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally by Berbierklaus(f): 8:51pm On May 24, 2017
Victorakats:
To be frank, whenever I hear that name Tunde without nut, I wonder if he's really an artist or a gossipper..
More painful because he's a disgrace to Nigerian men.
This is the kind of man any lady shouldn't take seriously.
Go to her page,she already gave an answer to you all over concerned fans,who are up to no good.
Re: Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally by itsmeurLady(f): 8:55pm On May 24, 2017
KemjikaEme:
Lol! True sha. Most Housemates are currently engaged in one venture or another.
Efe is about to shoot a music video.
Bisola has released a song.
Debbie and Bassey collaborated on a song.
Bally is doing charity work.
Miyonse is giving catering lectures.
Others are doing pretty well and engaged in different activities.
What is Tboss doing?

According to her, we'd soon start seeing her on our tv screen, billboards,everywhere... yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally by tribalistseun: 9:03pm On May 24, 2017
KemjikaEme:
What is Tboss doing?
which music Efe sing? That nonsense no one want to hear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally by safarigirl(f): 9:15pm On May 24, 2017
KemjikaEme:
What is Tboss doing?
TBoss that is featuring in a movie with Eniola Badmus and some other Nollywood actors.

It's not that she is doing nothing, it's that you people simply don't want to acknowledge the fact that she is doing something. She even has a TV show planned, people will only see what they want to see sha.

Same way many of you don't know that housemates like Soma and Miyonse are also doing stuff, you don't even remember them. You only see what you want to see

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 24, 2017
Before biggy, they had their lifes to live. whether or not they make a good use of the platform they've had with the show,its all up to them and destiny. Aliko dangote did not win bigbrother africa to be where he is today.
Re: Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 24, 2017
KemjikaEme:
What is Tboss doing?

she is doing private jet owners.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally by MarieSucre(f): 9:37pm On May 24, 2017
Victorakats:
To be frank, whenever I hear that name Tunde without nut, I wonder if he's really an artist or a gossipper..

Please what ever he does not reflect on ALL Nigerian men. He is a disgrace to himself not Nigerian men. No generalising please.

n.b I don't have anything against him.
Re: Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally by KemjikaEme: 9:42pm On May 24, 2017
tribalistseun:
which music Efe sing? That nonsense no one want to hear.
He is doing something!
Re: Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally by albacete(m): 9:46pm On May 24, 2017
Efe I know, Anthony Joshua I know, but who the heck is Tboss?
Stop making these people unnecessarily popular.
Tomorrow it will be Debbie stuns in cleavage revealing top.

What is wrong with you people?
Re: Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally by KemjikaEme: 9:47pm On May 24, 2017
safarigirl:
TBoss that is featuring in a movie with Eniola Badmus and some other Nollywood actors.

It's not that she is doing nothing, it's that you people simply don't want to acknowledge the fact that she is doing something. She even has a TV show planned, people will only see what they want to see sha.

Same way many of you don't know that housemates like Soma and Miyonse are also doing stuff, you don't even remember them. You only see what you want to see
I mentioned Miyonse,didn't i?
Soma and Coco are artists so they bound to be involved in stuffs so i'm already aware of that fact.
We've been hearing of Tboss in a movie for the past one month,a 'waka pass' role in a movie is not synonymous to work.
A role Isioma of nollywood talent agency gave her because she is obsessed with her and not because she worked to get that role
Take it or leave,she is not as active as the rest. What is Tboss doing?

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally by ABINTUK(m): 9:49pm On May 24, 2017
idu1:
What's his problem?
He behaves llke a small boy.
Re: Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally by safarigirl(f): 9:59pm On May 24, 2017
KemjikaEme:

I mentioned Miyonse,didn't i?
Soma and Coco are artists so they bound to be involved in stuffs so i'm already aware of that fact.
We've been hearing of Tboss in a movie for the past one month,a 'waka pass' role in a movie is not synonymous to work.
A role Isioma of nollywood talent agency gave her because she is obsessed with her and not because she worked to get that role
Take it or leave,she is not as active as the rest. What is Tboss doing?
now your dislike is coming out.

Waka pass role, so, you have watched the movie abi? They gave her because they are obsessed with her, but Efe that cannot rap to save his life is allowed to desecrate our ears because he earned it abi?

TBoss was on Rubbin' Minds, the only HM to have been there, she has plans for a TV show and has enough fans to do so. And if she just wants to live a quiet life without busy bodies like you poking their noses in her business, she is entitled to that as well.

Only shallow minded people judge success or progress on who is making a fool of themselves for their viewing pleasure.

TBoss is doing what she's doing, unless you are making any money monitoring other people's lives, I suggest you go find a way to make yourself relevant enough to be the topic of people's discussions

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally by KemjikaEme: 10:10pm On May 24, 2017
safarigirl:

Waka pass role, so, you have watched the movie abi? They gave her because they are obsessed with her, but Efe that cannot rap to save his life is allowed to desecrate our ears because he earned it abi?

TBoss was on Rubbin' Minds, the only HM to have been there, she has plans for a TV show and has enough fans to do so. And if she just wants to live a quiet life without busy bodies like you poking their noses I'm her business, she is entitled to that as well.

Only shallow minded people judge success or progress on who is making a fool of themselves for their viewing pleasure.

Yes,the role was offered on a platter of gold,i know the in house details.
Did you say poking nose?
Lol,all of them signed up for a life of publicity and constant scrutiny,therefore the platform is a means of gaining public attention which can push their brand/career. So no one is poking nose. It is natural that people will check on what they are doing or not doing.
Don't become a Tboss errand girl. It is shameful.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally by KemjikaEme: 10:19pm On May 24, 2017
safarigirl:

TBoss was on Rubbin' Minds, the only HM to have been there, she has plans for a TV show and has enough fans to do so. And if she just wants to live a quiet life without busy bodies like you poking their noses in her business, she is entitled to that as well.

TBoss is doing what she's doing, unless you are making any money monitoring other people's lives, I suggest you go find a way to make yourself relevant enough to be the topic of people's discussions

Shooting a video, Catering lectures and Charity shows is making fool of oneself? And acting is not making of one's self?
Biko,your sense of reasoning is poor biko. The housemates are building their projects and career.
Lol,Tboss was on Rubbing minds to clear the controversy on Kemen and other ridiculous antics surrounding her name on the show,it's only fair for her to do that. I can tell you the PR machine behind the interview.
It doesn't take anything away from the activities of the rest.
Re: Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally by OldBeer: 10:31pm On May 24, 2017
itsmeurLady:

According to her, we'd soon start seeing her on our tv screen, billboards,everywhere... yeye dey smell
LOL!
Sniff around you, na the yeye from your oily face, cheap head band and lipstick dey smell.
Mkpi
Re: Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally by emyddon: 10:34pm On May 24, 2017
KemjikaEme:
What is Tboss doing?

She has acted in movies, she is modelling also. Don't hate for the fun of it. Give TBoss a break.
Re: Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 10:39pm On May 24, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Yes,the role was offered on a platter of gold,i know the in house details.
Did you say poking nose?
Lol,all of them signed up for a life of publicity and constant scrutiny,therefore the platform is a means of gaining public attention which can push their brand/career. So no one is poking nose. It is natural that people will check on what they are doing or not doing.
Don't become a Tboss errand girl. It is shameful.

So, the other housemates that are getting deals or gigs aren't getting them on "a platter of gold"? Why didn't they do all this before BBN!? By the way, who gets to be the judge of the "something" a person is "doing"?

You just get 'unreasonable' beef with this t-boss person abeg!
Re: Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally by KemjikaEme: 10:45pm On May 24, 2017
RuffRuggedRaw:

So, the other housemates that are getting deals or gigs aren't getting them on "a platter of gold"? Why didn't they do all this before BBN!? By the way, who gets to be the judge of the "something" a person is "doing"?

You just get 'unreasonable' beef with this t-boss person abeg!
Go through their social media accounts. They did complain it is difficult to get those gigs.
Do you know the pains Miyonse passed through to become a Payporte food ambassador?
Tboss got a role from an obsessed fan girl cum manager. I know the details.
Judge? Their life is now an open book which will be judged based on what we see.
Re: Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally by KemjikaEme: 10:46pm On May 24, 2017
emyddon:

She has acted in movies, she is modelling also. Don't hate for the fun of it. Give TBoss a break.
Kada river is a movie not movies. Just one movie.
Most of the Housemates are literally modelling,so that point is void.
Re: Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally by ominilongest(m): 11:07pm On May 24, 2017
GossipGirl1:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww
Abeg who needs kidney,,i wan sell ma own
go reason hush puppi e go give u link grin
Re: Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally by martha89: 11:30pm On May 24, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Kada river is a movie not movies. Just one movie.
Most of the Housemates are literally modelling,so that point is void.
Hatred for Tboss will kill you..
Re: Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 12:14am On May 25, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Go through their social media accounts. They did complain it is difficult to get those gigs.
Do you know the pains Miyonse passed through to become a Payporte food ambassador?
Tboss got a role from an obsessed fan girl cum manager. I know the details.
Judge? Their life is now an open book which will be judged based on what we see.

Unfortunately, what we see is only a small fraction and not a fair representation of what really is. So, most often than not, our judgement is flawed!

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what this t-boss person does, you will find an excuse not give her the due credit because of your bias, hatred or beef!!
Re: Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally by Nickymezor(f): 1:04am On May 25, 2017
This tunde guy no dey tire ni?
Re: Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally by Tinyemeka(m): 5:11am On May 25, 2017
KemjikaEme:
What is Tboss doing?

She's shooting a Nollywood movie.
Re: Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally by idu1(m): 5:41am On May 25, 2017
ABINTUK:

He behaves like prophet Muhammed.
Don't joke with that name please.
Re: Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally by stambouli: 8:02am On May 25, 2017
GossipGirl1:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww
Abeg who needs kidney,,i wan sell ma own
how much madam
Re: Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally by legendary16(m): 8:58am On May 25, 2017
Victorakats:

Gossip*
Re: Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally by Victorakats(m): 9:09am On May 25, 2017
legendary16:

Gossip*

Thanks for the correction..

I appreciate!
Re: Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally by sosa993: 9:35am On May 25, 2017
KemjikaEme:
What is Tboss doing?

she acted as a journalist In one film like that with eniola badmus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story / Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag / Davido Stumbles On His Excited Fans In US, Fans Postrate for him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.