Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

SPC4 does not credit units to users after SMS purchase with VOGUEPAY - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / SPC4 does not credit units to users after SMS purchase with VOGUEPAY (1073 Views)

How To Make Money From Voguepay Referral Program In 2018 / Paystack Gateway For SPC4 SMS Site / I Will Integrate Voguepay Payment Processor On Any Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SPC4 does not credit units to users after SMS purchase with VOGUEPAY by PulseWeb: 6:02pm On May 24, 2017
One of my client tried to purchase SMS using Voguepay and after a successful payment. His account was debited and got a confirmation on his mail but after returning to merchant website, the error that displayed was "your transaction not successful" and sms units was not credited Automatically. I checked Transaction History but its still pending. Has any one noticed this on their SPC4 sms website?
Re: SPC4 does not credit units to users after SMS purchase with VOGUEPAY by 4glory: 7:50am On May 25, 2017
Good day reporter,

Thank you for reporting the complaint your client had here and we apologize as a result. As clarified, the non-crediting issue was not SPC-related but as necessitated by the transaction error which might be largely affected by bank's network timeout. I believe you must have encountered the same on ATM machine where you have been debited but no dispense made.

The SPC component was designed to synchronize with VoguePay, that is, using IF STATEMENT, if a transaction status is successful, the client should be auto-credited and where the transaction is not successful, the client will not be credited, hence the experience of the client.

As you have rightly confirmed in your transaction history that the status of the transaction shows pending, "pending " primarily means the transaction cycle is not completed and the incompletion might be (1).the customer altered the process (2) there was bank switch/user inoperative (3) network time out (4) processing error by the bank and many other reasons. Customers will only be credited automatically for only the transaction whose status shows approved and not otherwise.

We would therefore appreciate that you send the transaction ID to VoguePay support via support@voguepay.com for possible review and regularization where you would also be advised on the onward step(s) to take. You may as well post the transaction ID here if preferred. In all the experience on your transaction has nothing to do with SPC component but the customer's bank network timeout, hence SPC is working very fine without any related issue. Kindly review, attend to this piece of advice and we shall be glad to reading from you within the shortest possible time.

Best regards,
Tope.
eStore SMS lead.

1 Like

Re: SPC4 does not credit units to users after SMS purchase with VOGUEPAY by yomalex(m): 8:52am On May 25, 2017
PulseWeb

From my experience PHP version MUST be 5.4 automatic crediting will not work for anything higher
Re: SPC4 does not credit units to users after SMS purchase with VOGUEPAY by PulseWeb: 9:12am On May 25, 2017
Ohhh.... Am currently on 5.6, but I will check if I 5.4 will work fine... I will revert soon. Thank you
yomalex:
PulseWeb

From my experience PHP version MUST be 5.4 automatic crediting will not work for anything higher
Re: SPC4 does not credit units to users after SMS purchase with VOGUEPAY by PulseWeb: 9:20am On May 25, 2017
Hello,

Thank you for the clarification but I tried three different banks. Gtb, Keystonebank and UBA but still have same error. I also tried using voguepay funds from a friend and still the same. So it's clearly now a bank issue. I tried paying for SMS on ur website and it worked fine
4glory:
Good day reporter,

Thank you for reporting the complaint your client had here and we apologize as a result. As clarified, the non-crediting issue was not SPC-related but as necessitated by the transaction error which might be largely affected by bank's network timeout. I believe you must have encountered the same on ATM machine where you have been debited but no dispense made.

The SPC component was designed to synchronize with VoguePay, that is, using IF STATEMENT, if a transaction status is successful, the client should be auto-credited and where the transaction is not successful, the client will not be credited, hence the experience of the client.

As you have rightly confirmed in your transaction history that the status of the transaction shows pending, "pending " primarily means the transaction cycle is not completed and the incompletion might be (1).the customer altered the process (2) there was bank switch/user inoperative (3) network time out (4) processing error by the bank and many other reasons. Customers will only be credited automatically for only the transaction whose status shows approved and not otherwise.

We would therefore appreciate that you send the transaction ID to VoguePay support via support@voguepay.com for possible review and regularization where you would also be advised on the onward step(s) to take. You may as well post the transaction ID here if preferred. In all the experience on your transaction has nothing to do with SPC component but the customer's bank network timeout, hence SPC is working very fine without any related issue. Kindly review, attend to this piece of advice and we shall be glad to reading from you within the shortest possible time.

Best regards,
Tope.
eStore SMS lead.

Re: SPC4 does not credit units to users after SMS purchase with VOGUEPAY by PulseWeb: 12:51pm On May 25, 2017
Thanks boss.... i downgraded to PHP Version 5.4 and it started working again.... thanks alot. I appreciate

yomalex:
PulseWeb

2 Likes

Re: SPC4 does not credit units to users after SMS purchase with VOGUEPAY by Smart101: 3:34pm On May 25, 2017
PulseWeb:
Thanks boss.... i downloaded to PHP Version 5.4 and it started working again.... thanks alot. I appreciate

An authoritative source informed me that an upgrade that will fix this is in the works.
Re: SPC4 does not credit units to users after SMS purchase with VOGUEPAY by PulseWeb: 4:10pm On May 25, 2017
Okk..... Will be waiting for that
Smart101:

An authoritative source informed me that an upgrade that will fix this is in the works.
Re: SPC4 does not credit units to users after SMS purchase with VOGUEPAY by yomalex(m): 4:32pm On May 25, 2017
PulseWeb:
Thanks boss.... i downloaded to PHP Version 5.4 and it started working again.... thanks alot. I appreciate

I'm glad i could help.

It'll be better if SPC4 can work on PHP7 guess the 'issue' is Ioncube Loader
cc: lojik 4glory
Re: SPC4 does not credit units to users after SMS purchase with VOGUEPAY by 4glory: 5:08pm On May 26, 2017
Dear reporter,

Thank you for the various updates provided over times. Basically, the initial complaint reported has nothing to do with PHP version but a transaction related issue, hence the response earlier given relatively.

Needlessly, we are glad adequate help has been granted. As it were, the current SPC component is not fully compatible with PHP version 5.6 and above because as the time SPC 4 was developed it was to be compatible with the prevailing PHP stable version, hence auto-crediting functionality may not be triggered. However, considering the request by our customers and our custom to ensuring customers' needs take priority and met , we have provided update on our script that makes SPC version 4 to be fully compatible with PHP version 5.6 and as such auto-crediting is actively functional. Although the update has not been publicly released since we are already working on the new SPC (version5) that would cater for all the limitations on the current versions.

If you would prefer your SPC to run on PHP 5.6, we are pleased to let you know that we have gotten you covered. Kindly send a mail to info@smsportalcreator.com or call +234818 9022 405 ( this is to ensure confidentiality and privacy of your information since some login access may be required) for adequate advice on the file to update and steps required to doing that. We strongly believe that the new SPC version we are about to develop would cater for PHP version 7 or any one that may be prevailing. Kindly channel you request as guided and we shall be glad to receiving your feedback within the shortest possible time. Your smile is our logo!

Best regards,
Tope.
eStore SMS lead.

1 Like

Re: SPC4 does not credit units to users after SMS purchase with VOGUEPAY by PulseWeb: 5:59pm On May 26, 2017
okk... thanks for the update...

please how can i add the option for my clients to choose route. for example: normal route and premium route(DND)

*Use "PREMIUM/DND Route" only for numbers on DND
*Use "normal Route" for all the numbers

yomalex & 4glory
Re: SPC4 does not credit units to users after SMS purchase with VOGUEPAY by PulseWeb: 8:29am On Jun 03, 2017
Any help on this. yomalex & 4glory
PulseWeb:
okk... thanks for the update...

please how can i add the option for my clients to choose route. for example: normal route and premium route(DND)

*Use "PREMIUM/DND Route" only for numbers on DND
*Use "normal Route" for all the numbers

yomalex & 4glory
Re: SPC4 does not credit units to users after SMS purchase with VOGUEPAY by yomalex(m): 11:51am On Jun 03, 2017
PulseWeb:
Any help on this. yomalex & 4glory
SPC4 does not have that option
Re: SPC4 does not credit units to users after SMS purchase with VOGUEPAY by PulseWeb: 11:58am On Jun 03, 2017
I think they do.... I check Estoresms which is own by SPC and I saw it there.
yomalex:
SPC4 does not have that option
Re: SPC4 does not credit units to users after SMS purchase with VOGUEPAY by yomalex(m): 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
PulseWeb:
I think they do.... I check Estoresms which is own by SPC and I saw it there.
I believe they are running SPC5, which they have not released to the public
Re: SPC4 does not credit units to users after SMS purchase with VOGUEPAY by drjekoyemi: 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
4glory:
Dear reporter,

Thank you for the various updates provided over times. Basically, the initial complaint reported has nothing to do with PHP version but a transaction related issue, hence the response earlier given relatively.

Needlessly, we are glad adequate help has been granted. As it were, the current SPC component is not fully compatible with PHP version 5.6 and above because as the time SPC 4 was developed it was to be compatible with the prevailing PHP stable version, hence auto-crediting functionality may not be triggered. However, considering the request by our customers and our custom to ensuring customers' needs take priority and met , we have provided update on our script that makes SPC version 4 to be fully compatible with PHP version 5.6 and as such auto-crediting is actively functional. Although the update has not been publicly released since we are already working on the new SPC (version5) that would cater for all the limitations on the current versions.

If you would prefer your SPC to run on PHP 5.6, we are pleased to let you know that we have gotten you covered. Kindly send a mail to info@smsportalcreator.com or call +234818 9022 405 ( this is to ensure confidentiality and privacy of your information since some login access may be required) for adequate advice on the file to update and steps required to doing that. We strongly believe that the new SPC version we are about to develop would cater for PHP version 7 or any one that may be prevailing. Kindly channel you request as guided and we shall be glad to receiving your feedback within the shortest possible time. Your smile is our logo!

Best regards,
Tope.
eStore SMS lead.

We have been having issues with this so called smsportalcreator.com

First of all their website is no more reachable,
even the mother company - afrisoft.net is n where to be found.
Efforts to reach them failed as they dont pick calls and failed to respond to texts sent to +234818 9022 405 .
Mails sent have not been replied as well, since June 8th.

The issue we have is that spc3 suddenly stopped working on one oour major API project website. and they stated that we have to upgrade to spc4, - this was in february 2020. Even though we would love to upgrade to spc5 which they have been talking about since 2016.

We have however, done our side, and needed to make payment to get the new license code and also the spc4 installation pack, but no response for more than 4 weeks now.

This is really bad.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Buy Google Adsense? / A Blog With A Reasonable Amount Of Traffic Daily For Sale / Learn How To Enable HTTPS On Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.