Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

A Nigerian Earns Over $1 Million Online (see How) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Nigerian Earns Over $1 Million Online (see How) (4282 Views)

A Nigerian Earns $1,000,000 Gets A Plaque (see Picture) / I Made Over $700 Posting Free Videos Online. See How / Etisalat May Leave Nigeria Over $1.2bn Loan Default (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Earns Over $1 Million Online (see How) by kingdombusiness: 7:47pm On May 24, 2017
My story is an unbelievable one, but it’s nothing less from the truth. Few years ago, I never believed it would be possible to accomplish so much within a short period of time. My journey started back in September 28, 2015. I can’t remember that very first day I made money online. It’s very phenomenon to me. It’s been only 3 years and I’ve made well over $1 million dollar online.

Someone stupid will be saying – “wash, if this guy has made this much then he wouldn’t be here”. I always believe and would still believe that people will this kind of negative mentality will never make it in life. If I am here to sell you a product, then I won’t blame you if you think I am saying all that to entice you. But the thing is, I am not selling anything to you, rather, I want to give to you something that contains everything you need to know, something that internet marketers will never tell you – something that made me who I am, and it’s for FREE.

Listen, I never beg people to be resourceful to themselves. Why should I? How does it concern me if you’re poor or rich? The only thing I can do for you is to show you the way. It’s up to you to either follow it or leave it and still remain where you are. And I will put it again to you, I’ve made over $1 million online!!!

With over 600 students coached under my institution, I see myself fit to be teaching you how to make money online. I promote my product using what is called ‘Landing Pages’ and not through free forums like this one. It cost around #40,000 to construct a landing page. If I was to sell a product, I would have been using a landing page. But I want to give out a product that will show you what you can do to start earning around $500 per day.

WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT?

It’s about CPA Marketing!

Since the start of my internet marketing career, I’ve tried every monetization strategy under the sun: I started with Adsense…but was let down by the horribly low CPCs. Then I promoted Clickbank products…but I couldn’t get the traffic to convert. Finally, I built a list…but I didn’t know how to pitch products without losing subscribers.

Then I tried CPA marketing…and quickly realized that it was one of the best ways for affiliates to monetize their sites. Today I’m going to show you everything there is to know about CPA marketing.

CPA stands for “Cost Per Action“. CPA is very simple: you get paid when someone clicks on your affiliate link and completes an action. The “action” can be just about anything, but usually consists of:

• Filling out a form
• Getting an estimate or quote
• Signing up for a free trial
• Buying something

The thing is that you can get people to do this with a free website that send your affiliate links to targeted people.

Today I want to give you a free eBook written by my mentor, a wonderful guy from the United State. His name is William Souza, and you can Google him if you think this is a joke. If this guy was a Nigerian, he's a damn BILLIONAIRE. Checkout his website here www.williamsouza.com

This eBook gave me a solid ground to become who I am today. In fact, the $1 million was a possibility by virtue of this eBook. I bought it for $37 from him, but I want to give it out for free to you guys. This my own quota to helping my people succeed online. After all, it is said that blessed is the hand that gives than that that receives.

I used to sell the book to my students for $15,000. I never wrote mine due to this one has got everything covered. Moreover, all I know today about succeeding with CPA Marketing is all in this wonderful book. And if you want I will give it out to you free.

To get the eBook send me an email to internetwork30@gmail.com, and within 12 hours you will get it.

This eBook will show you how to make at least $500 per day. I don't have much to say. Let the book do the rest talking.

Please just like the first fool that commented, if you are not the kind of person that do online stuff, KEEP OFF. You will never let the eBook mentor you!!!

I don't have much to say, and I am not begging anyone. Send me an email or drop yours below and I will mail it to you at once.

TESTIMONIES WILL FOLLOW SHORTLY.

Re: A Nigerian Earns Over $1 Million Online (see How) by Afonjashapmouth: 7:50pm On May 24, 2017
And why your name never enter amadioha list Make we leave forbes. grin

13 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Earns Over $1 Million Online (see How) by gidimasters(m): 7:51pm On May 24, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
And why your name never enter amadioha list Make we leave forbes. grin

Lol

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Earns Over $1 Million Online (see How) by kingdombusiness: 7:59pm On May 24, 2017
Would you wait till I complete this thread?
Re: A Nigerian Earns Over $1 Million Online (see How) by ikbnice(m): 8:02pm On May 24, 2017
Will you give it out for freee?
Re: A Nigerian Earns Over $1 Million Online (see How) by kingdombusiness: 8:04pm On May 24, 2017
Everything will be free just wait I am working on my write up. If you want to get discouraged go on, but it you wait you will have no regrets.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Earns Over $1 Million Online (see How) by Intergrity19: 8:10pm On May 24, 2017
it seems like scammers have been let loose on nairaland!
one just scammed me of #5000 recently.

MR OP IF U HAVE #1 MILLION DOLLARS YOU WOULD BE ON VACATION OR DOING SOME OTHER THING THAT RICH PEOPLE DO. YOU WOULD NOT BE OPENING THREADS ON NAIRALAND.

SO GO AND SIT DOWN YOU DONT HAVE ANY #1 MILLION

BROKE WORTHLESS CRIMINAL!

6 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Earns Over $1 Million Online (see How) by tugrow(m): 8:15pm On May 24, 2017
Intergrity19:
it seems like scammers have been let loose on nairaland!
one just scammed me of #5000 recently.

MR OP IF U HAVE #1 MILLION DOLLARS YOU WOULD BE ON VACATION OR DOING SOME OTHER THING THAT RICH PEOPLE DO. YOU WOULD NOT BE OPENING THREADS ON NAIRALAND.

SO GO AND SIT DOWN YOU DONT HAVE ANY #1 MILLION

BROKE WORTHLESS CRIMINAL!
bro you can't call him a scammer until you prove so, he promise to give out the information for free

So let just watch cool cool

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Earns Over $1 Million Online (see How) by kingdombusiness: 8:40pm On May 24, 2017
I wouldn't blame Integrity because when I started off I too was scammed many times. If it was possible to give out the eBook here I would have but nohow to attach it, and like I said I don't need anyone's money.

The figure looks very huge but you can do well to checkout a video by my mentor William Souza here on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdkzH3yfFUE

Before your face you will see him make $79,000. It the same guy eBook I bought that I am giving out for free.

Guys like I said, I WILL NEVER BEG ANYONE TO TAKE ACTION AND BECOME RESOURCESFUL.

If you fall mugu stupid scammers out there will scam you, but I don't even have anything to do with you and your money. I JUST WANT TO GIVE YOU WHAT HELP ME MAKE MILLIONS.

Why am I still blabbing? Currently I am in South African on vacation, and I don't see anything wrong with the thread I opened.

I started on Nairaland. Here is my Ama-mata!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Earns Over $1 Million Online (see How) by otosa(m): 9:19pm On May 24, 2017
Am still waiting for the keypoint, maybe by this time of next year I would have made 3million dollars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Earns Over $1 Million Online (see How) by tugrow(m): 9:38pm On May 24, 2017
[quote author=kingdombusiness post=56843996]I wouldn't blame Integrity because when I started off I too was scammed many times. If it was possible to give out the eBook here I would have but nohow to attach it, and like I said I don't need anyone's money.

The figure looks very huge but you can do well to checkout a video by my mentor William Souza here on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdkzH3yfFUE

Before your face you will see him make $79,000. It the same guy eBook I bought that I am giving out for free.

Guys like I said, I WILL NEVER BEG ANYONE TO TAKE ACTION AND BECOME RESOURCESFUL.

If you fall mugu stupid scammers out there will scam you, but I don't even have anything to do with you and your money. I JUST WANT TO GIVE YOU WHAT HELP ME MAKE MILLIONS.

Why am I still blabbing? Currently I am in South African on vacation, and I don't see anything wrong with the thread I opened.

I started on Nairaland. Here is my Ama-mata!!!![/quote
]following up my bro, I no, you will not disappoint nairaland
Re: A Nigerian Earns Over $1 Million Online (see How) by handsomenfrosh(m): 10:52pm On May 24, 2017
following

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

View This Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design/building Plan / Naira Rates Against The Usd, Gbp, Euro Today March 15, 2024 / The Biography Of 16 Years Trading Experience Of A Forex Trader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.