Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! (9879 Views)

gods At War(the Golden Scepter) A short Fantasy Novel / What Is At Stake At War Of Words Season 8 (spoken Word Poetry Competition)??? / Fathers At War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by luminouz(m): 9:25pm On May 24, 2017
On Earth!!!!
YEAR: PRESENT
TIME: 12.53PM WEST AFRICAN TIME

I have been listless since morning wondering what d hell I should do about Candice..its 12.53pm and still my soul is not calmed n a sixth sense - painstakingly developed over long years of evading detection and capture by extremist humans who hunt us unceasingly - tells me she is in trouble and along with it came profound guilt.I broke the age long rule of never falling in love with a human! But I did and she knows my status..I am inhuman! I AM ALIEN!!!
The Oracle warned me my world would change, the Decimaetrons would find us and the time would come I would be forced to make a dreadful choice! But Why now? I mused! I have been on Earth for a million years blending in as one of the humans with no one even guessing who or what I am! Our age long enemy I believed would never find the rest of the Chosen no matter how long they searched! It seems they or their minions the Necrofangers finally have.......

I have to find her and save her as well as the rest of my people! Closing my eyes I willed to life the Lumophobe, a blue entity that exists to serve me.I mentally sent it commands to contact the rest of the Chosen and call for a Conclave( a gathering of all our race) while sending out miniprobes( its self replicating) to contact the Inhuman Hunters who spend entire lifetimes hunting my kind! I think i have a plan whose efficiency depends on how willing they will trust me despite the bad blood between us( I have been responsible for killing their Loqua or leaders for 500,000 years) just enough to save both Candice and my people while they save their planet from the Decimaetrons! Thinking about them sends a ghostly shiver down my alien spine despite harmattan being far gone! Will the inhumans be enough? Will the Chosen prevail? I will need aall the allies I can get!
Shaking out of my reverie...I donned a shirt and walked out into the blazing African sunshine. Instinctively I looked up to the sky and a sense of deja vu washed over me. Was that a spaceship that flitted between the clouds I rubbed my eyes and chuckled to myself. 'Luminouz babe ur losing ur nerve now' and gave the hawking fruit sellers who set up a cacophony of repetitive sellwords as they vie to outdo one another on the ever busy Agbowo street opposite University of Ibadan a fleeting look as I head back to the coolness of my room mumbling ' aint in no fruity mood right now'

Slipping into my room gave me no respite as my mind worked at lightspeed pouring over,merging,discarding and analysing probabilistic scenarios of present and future occurences while pacing endlessly in my typical 4×4 student room! Several minutes passed before I came up several hypothetical plans which I intend to put before my race at the enclave! If looks like the Oracle is right and we have been discovered, I would have no choice but to declare a Nazgui( war preparations) n hope the inhuman hunters join us! Or else we both die...the Decimaetrons never took hostages!

I had paced to a wall mirror by this time turning round to check d scars on my human skin!!! Imagining Candice in the clutches of these beasts made anger course through me as several butchery scenes(each millions of years old) ran through my mind and I watched my pupils changed from brown to slitted green while my skin colour turned blue with spiral whorls(each depicting my lineage tree) decorating my back,chest,biceps and thighs. Only Candice has ever seen my true FORM...others have been inhuman hunting Loquas and that was the last thing they ever saw as I ripped off their heads!

Breathing deeply,I turned my thoughts towards Candice and the strange note she left me! Two strides took me to the plastic table close to my bed and blue hands picked up the note wherein scribbled was her familiar calligraphic handwriting ' Babe I got a call to come for an audition this morning, Dupe was also called,just the two of us o outta like hundreds that applied! the caller sounded cryptic though and funny sounding on the phone but what the hell? We should be back by 10.30am! Its just around Mokola roundabout!!! We are so checking it out!! Love you tons babe!!
When you are done doing those hundred sit ups, your food is in the cooler! Ciao babe!!!'

Hell! No addresses or whatever and her phone has been switched off since morning!!! Like wise Dupe's( her best friend)....on the surface it could have been network/traffic jam or some bullshit that kept them but still my instinct yelled DANGER with every heart beat!
To hell with this....I am gonna holla Dupe's boyfriend to know if he knows the audition address or stuff!!! Stretching my hand to pick up my phone on the table, a call came in and seeing its Candice's number I quickly picked it and in a flash of recall threw it away n bolted outta the room as the phone exploded with the force of grenade!!!

Updating 2mao!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by luminouz(m): 8:34am On May 25, 2017
Today's update loading 10%.....75%.....

Homeworld!!!! Hapes Cluster*
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by luminouz(m): 9:09pm On May 30, 2017
OK....let's do this!!!
Here goes!!

Hapes Cluster!!!
Year : millions before present:
Time: Galaxy standard time (GST) 100 hours

Space rippled,shimmered n out dropped d armada, a collection of ships headed by a H- shaped,silvered coloured, sinister looking ship,easily d biggest. Lined from bow to stern are oblong shaped turrets all emitting blue light...flying no insignias or any means of identification whatsoever,it advanced slowly in d blackness of space.Stopping abruptly,it executed a 45 degree turn n stayed quiet! The rest of the armada stayed where they first came out of the void seemingly motionless n emitting no light whatsoever. To d casual observer, it would seem like d first ship houses d commander while the rest await his commands. But the actual scenario is far from this! D first ship is being accompanied on its last journey to exile! The rest are just to make sure this happens as tradition demands.
As if by planning rest of the armada lit up with red lights transforming d blackness of space into red tinged snarl of a feasting carnivore n suddenly the red light expanded from each ship n became connected to form a bubble over the rest of d armada. The bubble grew in size n brightness till a red ringed laser beam shot from the bubble directly to the first ship n covers it.one by one d blue lights from d first ship's turrets winked out n became replaced by red!, the ship shook as if whatever is inside wanted to attempt a last desperate escape. The ship convulsions/vibrations ceased n all became silent once more except that all lights now blinked red! The bubble from the armada subsided n all at once every ship executed a perfect 360 degree turn, shimmered n vanished leaving only d red lighted ship as a pinpoint backdrop against d blackness of space

Deep in the bowels of the red ringed ship near d hyperdrive engines, a door shaped like a diamond covered with inscriptions in an unknown tongue is seen,seemingly without no handle or key to distinguish how it can be opened! But on d inscriptions is a tiny diamond shaped gem-like lens which could allow a glimpse at the precious cargo within!
Suddenly d whole door shook n a muffled roar rose from within! A look through d lens afforded a glimpse at the precious cargo within n all anyone would be able to see are eyes! Millions of them!
Only one entity was rumored to have such features n they are called Celestials!
But this one has been sent to an ever lasting exile!! Never ever to return!!!

2 Likes

Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by luminouz(m): 9:28pm On May 30, 2017
HAPES CLUSTER!!!
TIME: GST 245 hours

INSIDE DARK MATTER FUELED PRISON
DIARY: CELESTIAL REMINISCE!!!

All higher creatures have always been intrigued with their existence as well as of the world around them! The most intelligent of them always ask questions like...'who made me'...... 'why am I created'......'who made the star,moon n all the planets' .......'are there other creatures on other planets' as they gaze out to d stars on moonlit nights.
The most daring of them did more ruminating...they experimented... Tinkered with laws of gravity,magnetism n a lot of other real n imaginary laws to understand the makeup of their world n how they function. As soon as they have advanced sufficiently enough,they developed exploratory tools to conquer their planets' gravities n set out to conquer the stars with several million years passing between thinking n tinkering to space exploration! Some cultures never develop enough to achieve the technology required to conquer space...but for those who do was the endless wonder of the vastness of space n thrill of locating other worlds. Some fail to achieve this n become frozen relics floating in d blackness of space, insignificant backdrops like a paint dot on a whole canvas.

Those who discover other worlds became thrilled, determined to find others n spread their culture n tradition to the ends of the galaxy, n all too soon the thrill of disvovery becomes a thirst for galactic conquest n domination, all so snug in their supposed superiority and knowledge of themselves that they soon forgot their earlier goal; to discover their creators n their purpose in the galactic scheme of things!
All such space faring/ space conquering civilizations have something in common; they never lasted more than a few thousand years,some even less; Why? They became defeated not by advanced weapons or great battles but their discovery of an important but bitter fact; space cannot be conquered, it is too vast,ever changing, galaxies of several billion stars never seen or touched and all creatures must die! Isn't it such an irony to have spent millions of years of civilization to develope tools to explore galaxies only to discover that not only are the galaxies expanding but bones n flesh n tendons decay n refuse to obey commands as the years advance?
Whoever made every creature did his work well!!!!

So every space civilization died one after another leaving relics as testaments to their former glories n on quite a few worlds,echoes of their ghosts laughing could still be heard! Laughing at the new reigning space civilization coz they know what the other would soon realise!!
They were made only to DIE!!! All creatures MUST die!!
Becoz they are playthings of the so called gods! Never truly achieving greatness or immortality!! Doomed to always DIE!!!

*chuckling darkly* Oh the Celestials did their work too well!!!
If only one of the creatures could locate me....
They will be taught the secrets of eternal life n I will have my revenge!!
Its a million years n a day today.....
Maybe...just maybe....tomorrow will be d DAY!!!

N d huge unblinking eyes flared red in anticipation,after all it mused, time is d only thing I have DAT is everlasting!!!

1 Like

Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by luminouz(m): 10:53pm On May 30, 2017
ON EARTH!!!!!
WEST AFRICAN TIME 1.30PM

I dropped hard to d floor outside my room,twisting my body to roll with my shoulders as the explosive force of d phone bomb crashed over me like a mini typhoon!!
Sounds faded for a few seconds as I blinked dust from my eyes n coughed out smoke from lungs! Still on d floor I made a quick check of my body and apart from a few bruises n small cuts,I appeared to be in good shape..the few seconds I gained by throwing myself out seemed to have saved me. My ears popped n my hearing ability returned,only to turn to my lodge n see it in ruins.....the whole house had collapsed!!

Then the screams started!!!

STORY CONTINUED!!!!!
One thing that has always intrigued me about the humans since i took on the their form is their capacity for both angelic compassion and devilish cruelty all mixed up in the billions n billions of neurons that make up their being! I had often wondered how the same entity could experience such extreme opposites without losing touch with reality!! No matter which one they feel at a particular time n for how long,they can in a matter of seconds create orgies with the other extreme. Times without number I have killed d Loquas of the inhuman hunters of various clans,a necessity after they have hunted down n killed one of my race(the chosen).Most times they leave me with - for lack of a better term- momentos/souvenirs of their grisly massacres. Bits n pieces of their victim all scattered around,burnt n skewed body parts grotesquely malformed by torture while the death dealing Loqua always presides over the whole scene laughing maniacally as I approached. Few even make faces at me n chant battle cries like that was supposed to scare me off. Expressionless, I approach n no matter how many they are, few minutes later "he/she/they/them" is dead n whatever piece of their victims I can gather is brought home for d Infidium(burial rites). Yet these Loquas,the most highly trained warriors on the whole planet lose all semblance of their savagery once they see me with their offspring, child,son,daughter,- so many names for an entity that i was first confused- which my race just call spawns , captured or bound or about to die. Such a confrontation always ends in one way,they offer their lives in exchange for their spawns, all savagery gone,broken n bent till I wonder how could such a killer be so compassionate. I decided the humans were made differently from us. I think our creators used more icy matter in our genetic make up,prolly why we are amphibians.

Such were the thoughts that flitted at hyperdrive speed through my consciousness when i heard d first scream.. Nuhu,d landlady's son, howling like a wounded wolf when he saw his mother impaled by one of the rusted iron railings that lined d ground floor verandah! He howled again,a sound full of liquid misery n sorrow so icy it chilled bones.His third howl did two things; jerked me from my reverie n initiated a cacophony of howls from different throats! I stood n ran to see what could be done for the victims! One look at d awkward neck pose of the woman told me she is dead n getting cold by d second! I turned around to remove her grandchildren(twin girls) who got stuck n surprisingly - considering they were wedged between two huge blocks- unhurt. A fourth howl sounded from Nuhu n this one bothered on d edge of madness...Dusting down the twins I idly wondered Y he seemed so distressed at his mother's death... Nuhu was the black sheep of the family,selling off all his late father's assets n beating up his own mother on several occasions (one of which crippled her leg). Gossip in town says he even sold the one I rented but a coalition of religious n concerned individuals frustrated his plans. I overheard him say on several occasions how he would feast the day she finally died. A fifth howl rent d air n Nuhu started tearing off his clothes....

Apart from d landlady, no one else seemed grievously hurt( d blast destroyed downstairs with no one but me around,people staying upstairs were just Jarred to the teeth but otherwise unhurt). Sympathisers n onlookers thronged the compound, staring at the ruins n chit chatting away on what prolly caused d blast!
I overheard a man yell - ' i swear i saw IT, big n black with blood dripping teeth, a soul reaper' followed by fearful choruses n tearful wails in forms of 'Eeeehhhh'.....'jeeeeesuuuu'.......'Aaaaaaaa' .......aigoooo' - as i walked over to where my room used to be! My room was completely obliterated by the phone bomb....my eyes blazed green as I gazed at the ruins of the secluded place I called my abode, happy moments with Candice in it, the dead alhaja n the hurt,scared n sorrowful looks of the crowd n i knew right then dat i have been found again. After years of living unmolested, somehow,somewhere a leak occured n i have been tracked down,my Candice missing,my whole world muddied in just a single day....

Suddenly d feeling of being watched came over me...I analysed its tone n found it loaded with evil intent..I stayed still so as not to give myself away n mentally summoned a miniprobe to be my eyes...... N I saw HIM..RaWtooth..Loqua of the South American clan. Willing the miniprobe (size of a mosquito) to draw nearer to the target...I recognised d ridiculous hairstyle. ( bald head with a half crown of hair at the middle), d huge nose with flaring nostrils( I once heard he killed a man who called him NOSEMARY), d lopsidedly fleshy mouth but I jerked when I saw the eyes.....RED like d blood sunset of my home world, with pinpoint pupils...clearly unlike d brown ones he was born with! I had no time to inspect further coz he suddenly smiled at me through d miniprobe n reached out his hand n my video feed was cut...
I whirled round but he was gone!!!

So the inhuman hunters are behind both Candice disappearance n the phone bomb...My ears grew hot wondering what those animals could be doing to her n my glacial calmness cracked n I vowed to hunt n kill every last one of the clan if anything happens to her!!
I turned abruptly away n headed inside the university, deaf to all else except d need to save Candice! By the time I got to the school gate,I had already forgotten about the dead alhaja n her certainly-going-nuts-son!
Love has made me vulnerable now but it doesn't matter

The inhuman hunters have declared war!!
N they will feel my wrath every minute of each battle!!!

Update for today is done fellas,gudnight

Cc skylowlow
Curiositymaster
ashatoda
Taniaa
nijabazaar

1 Like

Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by ashatoda: 6:16am On May 31, 2017
this is interesting please more
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by skylowlow: 8:46am On May 31, 2017

1 Like

Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by luminouz(m): 9:11am On May 31, 2017
skylowlow:

Lmaoooooo!!!!! U eh!!!!!
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by Nobody: 9:53am On May 31, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo!!!!! U eh!!!!!

This mustn't stop cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by luminouz(m): 10:04am On May 31, 2017
curiositymaster:

This mustn't stop cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ose baba awon omoge!!!! grin grin tongue
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by Nobody: 10:06am On May 31, 2017
luminouz:

Ose baba awon omoge!!!! grin grin tongue
wink
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by Taniaa(f): 4:20pm On May 31, 2017
Ultra hyperopic
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by luminouz(m): 8:22pm On May 31, 2017
Taniaa:
Ultra hyperopic
Nawa! U just registered yesterday n u won use grammar scatter our brains abi? tongue
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by nijabazaar: 9:19pm On May 31, 2017
Hmmm....like d sound of it.
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by luminouz(m): 1:56am On Jun 01, 2017
GALAXY MELAZINI
KANTOL SECTOR
PLANET UZORON!!
STAR STATION WORLDKILLER
YEAR: MILLIONS BEFORE PRESENT!!!
TIME: GST 000 HOURS

The machinery hummed softly at a far corner in the dim lit room,bare of niceties n soft touches.Colour bled walls,nondescript floor and stark grey ceiling completed the bleary outlook. A center table occupied by strange instruments stood at a far corner of the room, close by stood gigantic containers,about 4 arranged in a circular pattern with a cone headed object of same colour at the middle, equidistant to all four containers. The containers shimmered n weaved,seemingly shifting shape as whorls of dark smoke trace patterns around them. The cone object in the middle seems to drink in these dark smoke whorls at intervals pulsing strongly each time it does so. The machinery at the far side hummed again, a basal sound which contrasted sharply with its high-tech outlook!! Standing at 11 feet tall and 8 feet wide,sliver coloured n made of ultra light zintium,its easily d most arresting structure in the room.Dials,blink lights n other protuberances dotted its surface giving the appearance of a chamber. Apparently,the humming sound is coming from one of d dials with consequent colour change of blink lights..d humming sound increased suddenly in pitch n d blink lights went crazy in response to an undetermined reason n soon a fever pitch hum was reached.At this point,the door opened and two creatures walked in.....one hurried to d dial and made adjustments while d other sat down on the table,hunched down with an unseen weight!!
'It will soon be ready,Most Highness' said the dial checker
The hunched creature said nothing....seemingly dumb for a long time....then replied
'Was everything done to my specifications'
'Yes,Most Highness' replied the dial checker,clearly some sort of servant to the hunched creature
*the hunched creature nodding said in a resigned tone*
'Once it's complete,release them'
* clearly shocked* the subordinate stammered
'Most highness,but but.....n stopped when d hunched creature held up an appendage to shut him up
' that is my will, 77th,release them out n tell them what to do'

The creature stood up n walked tiredly towards the door n without turning back said
' I exiled my own son,77th...now I want all his so called experiments wiped out on every galaxy n dont stop till every trace of him is wiped out' then he/it walked through d door'
77th quivering,bowed 'As you will, Most Highness'
Turning back to d machine, he made further adjustments and suddenly the hum n blink lights stopped! Then the machinery clicked twice n opened!

And 77th said 'Arise Decimaetrons and Conquer'

Cc skylowlow
Curiositymaster
Taniaa
Nijabazaar!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by luminouz(m): 5:51am On Jun 01, 2017
Morning Y'all!
Update loading......15%...... grin grin
Update loading........50%...... grin
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by skylowlow: 8:51am On Jun 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by luminouz(m): 9:57am On Jun 01, 2017
skylowlow:
Lmaooooooo!!!!! tongue
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by Taniaa(f): 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
luminouz:

Nawa! U just registered yesterday n u won use grammar scatter our brains abi? tongue
LOol.that was the only way to epicly describe it wink
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by luminouz(m): 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
Update loading....... 100%

Here goes fellas!!!!! grin grin

ON EARTH!!
YEAR: PRESENT!!!
7:00PM WEST AFRICAN TIME!!!

Burnt Beans was bored!! Lolling against d railings on the balcony of the rented apartment overlooking a popular road intersection,he lazily watched the thick traffic thronging on the streets below him. It had rained heavily since the afternoon and the home rush had made an already busy road even busier as cars, motorcyclists, tricyclists,legcyclist or legmouzines as trekkers are called,all tried to get home as fast as possible before the sky decides to open for rainfall 2.0 and it was already dark n getting darker...One dirty fingernail idly explores his nostril like he lost something in there n from time to time his eyes would flick from the traffic scene below to check on what his fingernail found. Seemingly disappointed with his find,his eyes would flick back to the traffic while sending d fingernail to the other nostril to do more digging. Presently,he noticed a dame weaving her way through d traffic below him,her features intermittently going in and out of relief due to the dozens of car lights blinking on and off! She hurried towards his direction,skirting round some puddles littering the road,narrowly missed being run over by a motorbike..Burnt Beans or BB as his friends call him grew excited as he watched her much clearer shape approach.Clad in fitted denims,her well rounded hips and thick thighs stood in relief,looking almost suffocated in d tight outfit.A rain drenched white top showcased huge watermelon sized breasts n BB's eyes brightened. 'Now,there is a looker right there,just my type of girl to cuddle with on a rain soaked n mudafvcking-miserable-looking-shiitful night' he thought,smiling, completely forgetting about his nostril digging n extracting company. He felt his smile widen as the watersoaked denims outlined her thick calves n he was flirting with idea of disobeying Nut Nut's order,going downstairs and getting himself a nice overnight treat when d girl briefly lost her footing,readjusted herself n looked up...now a few feet from him.

WTF? He froze as he found himself looking at the face of 60 something year old woman.Lined n streaked with remnants of devil-deceiving makeup, prolly washed off by the rain; bulging brows n Buck teeth completed the crone picture. He snarled as her eyes passed briefly over him and walked past. 'Such an ugly cow' he thought while her gigantic buttocks thrummed past him shaking to a rhythm only d owner could hear!
'All these old women won't leave fashion n retire but keep disgracing themselves' he mumbled as she rounded a corner n dropped outta sight. Turning away from the railings in disgust,he was a bit amused to see his diick half asleep.'Seems DAT old cargo's big boobs n ass affected me more than I thought' he.mused but he knew it was more than that...his sex drive has been on the increase the moment they kidnapped those two girls. He briskly walked into the scantily furnished apartment;cracked floor tiles n black as soot ceilings completed d dingbat- cave-oulook of the place.he marched to the only bedroom available n unlocked d door!

The two captives jerked up when he entered with fearful looks on their faces.Gagged n trussed up like festival goats,their tear streaked faces outlined by weepy puffy eyes.Bruises littered their forearms and their formal clothes now looked like rags on their frames.But BB didn't give a half fvck about that.he was just staring at the fair, long haired geh with the most luscious ass he had ever seen. Part of her dress was torn(by him of course..who else) n the sight of her fresh as fvck laps made his heart beat faster!!! Nut Nut ordered them not touched but what d hell? He ain't here right now....said something about meeting their contractor,the red eyed human demon who scared Nut Nut himself. 'But I am not scared'...'No...No...No I ain't! ' nobody tells me what or what not to do!' ...His loins seemed to agee with him as his diick grew larger in his jeans. 'Yes'.he purred like a cat! A quick nip of the fruit won't really hurt anyone n besides how will Nut Nut or d the demon know if he quickly starts now!
'First,I do the fine one with the big ass n use the other chocolate skinned not-so-fine geh as dessert!!!'
He chuckled to himself as he closed the door and locked it!

Blood roaring in his ears,his dicck practically nodding, he approached the terror stricken girls who seeing the lustful glint in his eyes knew what he intended.

*Humming his favourite nursery rhyme 'twinkle twinkle little star' * he jumped on the first geh!

Am done for tonight y'all!

Cc skylowlow
Curiousitymaster
Nijabazaar
Taniaa
ashatoda
Optional1
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by skylowlow: 7:29am On Jun 02, 2017
Present sir!

Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by luminouz(m): 7:33am On Jun 02, 2017
skylowlow:
Present sir!
Noted bro! grin
Welcome to d party!!!! tongue
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by skylowlow: 7:37am On Jun 02, 2017
luminouz:

Noted bro! grin
Welcome to d party!!!! tongue

Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by luminouz(m): 7:40am On Jun 02, 2017
skylowlow:

Only jah knows where u get these gifs bro!!!
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by skylowlow: 7:48am On Jun 02, 2017
luminouz:

Only jah knows where u get these gifs bro!!!

grin
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by Taniaa(f): 10:03am On Jun 02, 2017
luminouz:

ON EARTH!!

Burnt Beans was bored!! Lolling against d railings on the balcony of the rented apartment overlooking a popular road intersection,he lazily watched the thick traffic thronging on the streets below him. It had rained heavily since the afternoon and the home rush had made an already busy road even busier as cars, motorcyclists, tricyclists,legcyclist or legmouzines as trekkers are called,all tried to get home as fast as possible before the sky decides to open for rainfall 2.0 and it was already dark n getting darker...One dirty fingernail idly explores his nostril like he lost something in there n from time to time his eyes would flick from the traffic scene below to check on what his fingernail found. Seemingly disappointed with his find,his eyes would flick back to the traffic while sending
following keenly
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by luminouz(m): 1:25am On Jun 04, 2017
Update loading....15%
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by nijabazaar: 11:23am On Jun 04, 2017
luminouz:

ON EARTH!!

*Humming his favourite nursery rhyme 'twinkle twinkle little star' * he jumped on the first geh!

Am done for tonight y'all!

Cc skylowlow
Curiousitymaster
Nijabazaar
Taniaa
ashatoda
Optional1

Why is reading about rape arousing?
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by luminouz(m): 11:27am On Jun 04, 2017
nijabazaar:

Why is reading about rape arousing?
Well.....if u mean why u find it arousing.....it is usually a prelude to sexual activities..... Maybe d sexual part is what arouses u!!
Let's see what the next update shows us shall we
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by skylowlow: 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
angry

Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by luminouz(m): 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
skylowlow:
angry

Wetin again oooooo!!!
Re: ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! by skylowlow: 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
luminouz:

Wetin again oooooo!!!

Invite LalaLushness to ya thread na..

Bumbae come and read alien story o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) / Nemesis / Why Are Books On Igbo Culture, Identity, History Etc Expensive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.