Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake (15932 Views)

Twitter User Laments Over Exploded Samsung Phone / What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? / See Wat Happened 2 A Man Whose Samsung Note 3 Exploded While He Was On Bike(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by 007razor: 8:08am On May 25, 2017
I no talk am?
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by Nobody: 8:15am On May 25, 2017
Lol Infinix , tecno, innjure quality phones?

What a joke, this is all about damage control is original samsung can explode ho much these cheap and over hyped brands.

Caveat Emptor. There are more cost effectives ways to sustain injuries than buying these fake phones.

1 Like

Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by joseph214(m): 8:18am On May 25, 2017
lestat:
Damage control by infinix ..the phone was a fake? Is infinix an original brand ?
If so why isn't it sold in the whole of Europe ? Of North America or south American countries like Mexico, Argentina and Co?
Why isn't it sold in South Africa , Egypt , Tunisia or Morroco?

Infinix make sub standard 0hines that aren't even sold in China !!!
They sell in Egypt.
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by thinkmoney(m): 8:18am On May 25, 2017
pls help me oo. i use hot4 too asnd i cherish my blokos so much. how do i differentiate?
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by Nobody: 8:25am On May 25, 2017
This is an answer that means nothing.
They are behaving like meme war kids on social media
Post your pic I post mine

The first thing they should have done is contact the victim and confirm if the person even exists

Then they should get the phone from her for their analysis

Most importantly, they should track down the source, to the seller , wholesaler etc

It is not by posting silly pics on social media

2 Likes

Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by LagosUberDriver: 8:32am On May 25, 2017
lestat:
Damage control by infinix ..the phone was a fake? Is infinix an original brand ?
If so why isn't it sold in the whole of Europe ? Of North America or south American countries like Mexico, Argentina and Co?

will u keep quayet
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by GetHelpWorldwid: 8:46am On May 25, 2017
lestat:
[s]Why isn't it sold in South Africa , Egypt , Tunisia or Morroco?
[/s]

Make research first
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by Bahddo(m): 8:48am On May 25, 2017
lestat:

so a brand is original only when it is sold to your slave masters in Europe and America? What is wrong with having a target market?

Infinix is sold in North Africa though; Egypt, Morroco. Dunno about Tunisia. Check their Infinixmobility forum.

1 Like

Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by amakadihot87(f): 9:12am On May 25, 2017
What else did you expect infinix company to say......of course they have to declare it fake inorder not to loose customers
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by amakadihot87(f): 9:14am On May 25, 2017
Bahddo:
so a brand is original only when it is sold to your slave masters in Europe and America? What is wrong with having a target market?

Infinix is sold in North Africa though; Egypt, Morroco. Dunno about Tunisia. Check their Infinixmobility forum.
.........because these are the people who can use these very sub standard phones
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by aloobright17: 9:17am On May 25, 2017
lestat:

Shutup and say what you know before Amadioha will flog you for this silly cheap lies for ordinary NL likes.

Who told you they're not Mexico? Mtweeeeeeee. I'm 101% sure about them in Mexico, so stop typing trash.
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by amakadihot87(f): 9:17am On May 25, 2017
XXLDICK:
yeah, infinix produce only quality products not like iPhone 7 and Samsung note 7 grin

but on a serious note, who makes clone of infinix phones.
.......i wonder
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by Habeyy(m): 9:18am On May 25, 2017
Bahddo:

just leave them, for dere mind now dem son collect star.. They are doing a great job in showing dere inferiority complex
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by amakadihot87(f): 9:19am On May 25, 2017
OrestesDante:
Make God provide for person (Infinix, Tecno, iTel, solo, fero, wiko, malata...)
no be phone fake or original abeg. They are serious Chinese alternative.

If no be (Samsung, hTc, iPhone, Nokia) abeg. Forget it.
Na condition dey make crayfish bend.

.......u no mention LG and Sony
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by mykelmeezy: 9:26am On May 25, 2017
infinix are liars the circled thingy in the exploded phone is the front camera......

2 Likes

Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by Nobody: 9:26am On May 25, 2017
OrestesDante:

Dude, Samsung, HTC, iPhone, Nokia are also made in China. China produce for you what you want.

Now in case you doubt me, check the back of your phone.
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by Nobody: 9:27am On May 25, 2017
amakadihot87:
.......u no mention LG and Sony
No Vex.... LG, SONY.
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by Nobody: 9:29am On May 25, 2017
Simonrom:

Dude, Samsung, HTC, iPhone, Nokia are also made in China. China produce for you what you want.

Now in case you doubt me, check the back of your phone.

Foxconn abi? Yes. But we know what 'Chinese products' are.
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by Bahddo(m): 9:31am On May 25, 2017
amakadihot87:
.........because these are the people who can use these very sub standard phones
you have no idea how the mobile market works. It's suicide for any newbie to try to force his way into an already saturated market dominated by the popular guys. The only winning strategy is to conquer new grounds, build your base, and then you can expand from there.

Didn't you hear of the Apple 'bendgate' and the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 'grenade'? Those are your so-called 'standard' phones, bending and exploding.
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by mykel25(m): 9:32am On May 25, 2017
[sub][/sub]
lestat:

You're as dumb as fuvk! China is not a trade partner in those countries telecommunication sector... U can't sell phone made in China in US when US has it own made phones.... They ll ban other products to market their own Thats y u can't use any kinda phone In US n UK
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by Oluwafreshing(m): 9:35am On May 25, 2017
XXLDICK:
yeah, infinix produce only quality products not like iPhone 7 and Samsung note 7 grin

but on a serious note, who makes clone of infinix phones.
the makers na abi who else?
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by Bahddo(m): 9:41am On May 25, 2017
oyb:

The first thing they should have done is contact the victim and confirm if the person even exists

Most importantly, they should track down the source, to the seller , wholesaler etc

well said.
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by criticalphone: 10:13am On May 25, 2017
thinkmoney:
pls help me oo. i use hot4 too asnd i cherish my blokos so much. how do i differentiate?

Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by thinkmoney(m): 10:26am On May 25, 2017
[quote author=criticalphone post=56858121][/quote]
my brother, thanks for the effort, but the explation isnt very clear. example is your no. 3 the first two points is the same with the original and the fake
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by Nobody: 10:48am On May 25, 2017
That's exactly what the fake looks like... it comes with the pouch too and the charging port is on the top. I fell victim last year... I had to get another hot 4and I'm absolutely loving it.
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by Franky826: 11:35am On May 25, 2017
OrestesDante:

as if the almighty Samsung hasn't been exploding recently.
bro calm down o
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by bishopjoe02(m): 11:57am On May 25, 2017
The phone is not fake, The camera on the phone is on the left side, that phone is 100% original, I have an infinix hot 4 phone, if i place the phone close to my body for a long time, I feel some ray from the phone affecting my skin.

1 Like

Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by bishopjoe02(m): 12:01pm On May 25, 2017
[quote author=criticalphone post=56858121][/quote]

but bros that girls phone that explode the camera is on the left, you picture just confirm that the phone is original
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by billtommy(m): 12:19pm On May 25, 2017
oyb:

What makes you think they have not done that? Oga, you just dont sit down in your old 3 sitter to draw conclusions. If you arfe really interested, then investigate.
Re: Exploded Infinix Hot 4 Confirmed Fake by criticalphone: 3:38pm On May 25, 2017
Capriqueen:
That's exactly what the fake looks like... it comes with the pouch too and the charging port is on the top. I fell victim last year... I had to get another hot 4and I'm absolutely loving it.

Yup

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If It Doesn’t Light You Up, Then It’s Not Your Spark / 3 Reasons I Choose The Camon CX Over Infinix S2 / This Etisalat Promo is It For Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.