Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

My True Bride Please Come Be With Me Now - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My True Bride Please Come Be With Me Now (352 Views)

Sugar Mummy In Need Please Come In For Better Services / My Bride Please Come Be With Me / Searching For My True Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My True Bride Please Come Be With Me Now by dan4oster120(m): 12:42am On May 25, 2017
My name is Daniel..,please if you are the one that my life need,someone to spend the rest of life with,the true mother of my kids,please whatsap me up on this number...0809121 7077....and I will cherish and treasure your confident forever
Re: My True Bride Please Come Be With Me Now by Nobody: 12:46am On May 25, 2017
grin

Are u ready for the bride price? wink grin
Re: My True Bride Please Come Be With Me Now by Caustics: 12:55am On May 25, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Are u ready for the bride price? wink grin
cant you people give someone free something once in a while?
Re: My True Bride Please Come Be With Me Now by Nobody: 1:58am On May 25, 2017
Caustics:
grin

Well, u cant break the rules...unless of parties will agree that there is no bride price cheesy
Re: My True Bride Please Come Be With Me Now by ipobarecriminals: 2:41am On May 25, 2017
Caustics:
Nothing is FREE not even in FREETOWN

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Interested In Settling Down With Your Husband, Please Let Chat / Need A Lady Base In Ilorin Only / Do Condoms Really Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.