Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

If You Are Interested In Settling Down With Your Husband, Please Let Chat - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If You Are Interested In Settling Down With Your Husband, Please Let Chat (349 Views)

I Need A Someone Who Is Serious About Dating And Settling Down / If You Are Interested To Be A Kidney Donor / If You Are Interested In Settling Down With Your Husband, Please Let Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Interested In Settling Down With Your Husband, Please Let Chat by dan4oster120(m): 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
My name is Danielson,am a genuine Christian....am from ogun state...am working class...am searching for a lady to settle down with,please if you are the one,please whatsap me up on this number...0809121 7077....and I will cherish and treasure your confident,am a guy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need A Lady Base In Ilorin Only / . / Looking For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.