Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Lautech Students Pictured Sleeping On The Streets After Yesterday Protest. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lautech Students Pictured Sleeping On The Streets After Yesterday Protest. (24470 Views)

LAUTECH Students Sign Out In Style After Their Final Exams / Soldiers Chased LAUTECH Students For Protesting Against Fee Hike / UNILAG Introduces Dress Code For Students (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lautech Students Pictured Sleeping On The Streets After Yesterday Protest. by Adebowale89(m): 7:54am On May 25, 2017
IhateAfonjas:
They look like baby elephants​

I would rather be impotent/sterile than have foolish children like those idiots

*Complained about Goodluck Jonathan

*Discredit his achievements

*Wanted him out of office by all means

*Wanted change

*Voted for change

*Their change turned to misery

*Their change brought them hunger and suffering

*8 months later, they're on the streets protesting

I wish they would be arrested by the police for riots and distruction of public properties and sentenced to 90 years in prison

where were u when aba women were displaying their locality in a national television

isn't this fair than going unclad for a dead course?
Re: Lautech Students Pictured Sleeping On The Streets After Yesterday Protest. by Nobody: 7:55am On May 25, 2017
dayoakinns:
So make dem keep quiet. Abeg no be by force to comment.
oga no vex sir but protest is not the only way out...
Re: Lautech Students Pictured Sleeping On The Streets After Yesterday Protest. by protocoll(m): 7:58am On May 25, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

*Wanted change

*Voted for change

I wish they would be arrested by the police for riots and distruction of public properties and sentenced to 90 years in prison

oponu
Re: Lautech Students Pictured Sleeping On The Streets After Yesterday Protest. by Slurity(m): 7:59am On May 25, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

*Wanted change

*Voted for change

You reasoning is shallow. Grow up baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lautech Students Pictured Sleeping On The Streets After Yesterday Protest. by heykims(m): 8:00am On May 25, 2017
Angelben10:
Now they will blame the govt if something should mistakenly happen to them........ YES the Govt is Bad but sleeping on the Road is terrible too what if one Tanker driver mistakenly hmmmmm (no be my hand I go carry type am)........ Nigerian students just go and register for your PVC that's if you don't have and come 2019 do the needful
U are a mad
Re: Lautech Students Pictured Sleeping On The Streets After Yesterday Protest. by Chukazu: 8:16am On May 25, 2017
Angelben10:
Now they will blame the govt if something should mistakenly happen to them........ YES the Govt is Bad but sleeping on the Road is terrible too what if one Tanker driver mistakenly hmmmmm (no be my hand I go carry type am)........ Nigerian students just go and register for your PVC that's if you don't have and come 2019 do the needful

Tanker driver ke?

They know what they are doing, that is just a walk way
Re: Lautech Students Pictured Sleeping On The Streets After Yesterday Protest. by ajayiolaitan98: 8:18am On May 25, 2017
NAWA FOR THESE LAUTECH STUDENTS O!
Re: Lautech Students Pictured Sleeping On The Streets After Yesterday Protest. by amoss88: 8:24am On May 25, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

*Wanted change

*Voted for change

must you comment ?

2 Likes

Re: Lautech Students Pictured Sleeping On The Streets After Yesterday Protest. by cbrass(m): 8:24am On May 25, 2017
valdes00:
An investigation is currently ongoing on Chelsea FC arranging with betting companies creating an option for John Terry being substituted on the 26th minute. The Chelsea captain was subbed to mark his last appearance for the legend and to celebrate his shirt no. 26. Thousands of people have been said to pick the option having gotten the info earlier from an insider in Chelsea. If found guilty, Chelsea will be stripped off the title, relegated and a further 7 points deducted which will serve as a warning to other clubs. As such, this will see Spurs crowned Champions after a remarkable season and Arsenal back in the UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. For more jokes send ARSENAL to 419!!!

I almost believed this and was happy arsenal is going back to 4th angry
Re: Lautech Students Pictured Sleeping On The Streets After Yesterday Protest. by oyeniyiseun: 8:27am On May 25, 2017
is unfair now since 2010 on top BTECH

Aregbesola and Ajimobi should plssssssss have mercy on us we are tired of lautech strike Chai
Re: Lautech Students Pictured Sleeping On The Streets After Yesterday Protest. by Mandate123: 8:32am On May 25, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

*Wanted change

*Voted for change

Watch ur words.......
Re: Lautech Students Pictured Sleeping On The Streets After Yesterday Protest. by dayus12(f): 8:38am On May 25, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

*Wanted change

*Voted for change

Your point is not clear. Are you saying they are wrong for protesting peacefully? Do you know the genesis of the problem? What would you have done if you were in their situation?
Re: Lautech Students Pictured Sleeping On The Streets After Yesterday Protest. by sogodihno: 9:03am On May 25, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

*Wanted change

*Voted for change

why u wicked like this?
is this the best u can say? you are not in their shoe, so u don't know what they are feeling. u av not gotten over the fact that ur GEJ is a failure that need to be send packing, ryt?
SMH

just checked ur moniker now and I realize that's what u live for. Don't give up ur help is on the way. Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Lautech Students Pictured Sleeping On The Streets After Yesterday Protest. by omolayomi06: 9:08am On May 25, 2017
Angelben10:
what's this one saying
Re: Lautech Students Pictured Sleeping On The Streets After Yesterday Protest. by Bash92(m): 9:40am On May 25, 2017
Pls kindly inform the student in front of government house in osogbo, I heard they are preventing aregbesola from going out, there is another way he can pass at the back, beside the police station
Kindly rebc

Copied
Re: Lautech Students Pictured Sleeping On The Streets After Yesterday Protest. by DonBuayem: 9:59am On May 25, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

*Wanted change

*Voted for change

IhateAfonjas:
[color=#770077]They look like baby elephants​

*Wanted change

*Voted for change

[/color]
IhateAfonjas:

*Wanted change

*Voted for change

Must u comment?
If u know u no get better things to say, abeg remain mute jor
Re: Lautech Students Pictured Sleeping On The Streets After Yesterday Protest. by defemidefemi(m): 10:58am On May 25, 2017
Danty37:
Let them keep protesting... They think they are doing government, they are only doing themselves...
I hope you know the facts in issue that is causing this protest. You don't just take advantage of free hot-spot from ur neighbor and start responding to what you don't know.
Re: Lautech Students Pictured Sleeping On The Streets After Yesterday Protest. by undefeateds: 11:01am On May 25, 2017
u think d govt give a Bleep about you or your school or whatever happen u, both govt is as useless as shit,beta go back 2 ur room
Re: Lautech Students Pictured Sleeping On The Streets After Yesterday Protest. by Teeisaac(m): 11:18am On May 25, 2017
Lautech greatest mistakes I ever make
Re: Lautech Students Pictured Sleeping On The Streets After Yesterday Protest. by Biospnx(m): 11:19am On May 25, 2017
Danty37:
Let them keep protesting... They think they are doing government, they are only doing themselves...
and you think na talk you talk so abi.. . Oga go borrow sense. Students that have been stagnant since 2016 April. You no consider time, hostel fee wasting of abt 150k yearly etc? When next you wanna comment, think carefully
Re: Lautech Students Pictured Sleeping On The Streets After Yesterday Protest. by Willit(m): 11:24am On May 25, 2017
elyte89:
Make dem final year student wey on already spend 8years for 5year course,ready again for anoda protest if dem finally finish.They shld protest on having MSC not BSC again,considering d years dey av spent in school
It is Btech not Bsc.
Re: Lautech Students Pictured Sleeping On The Streets After Yesterday Protest. by humblemikel(f): 11:28am On May 25, 2017
miketayo:

Register PVC and vote for who.. Do u think anyone any party brings ll change Nigeria, we need a revolution
nwokedi spotted.

1 Like

Re: Lautech Students Pictured Sleeping On The Streets After Yesterday Protest. by Dionnetech: 11:39am On May 25, 2017
If 1 of Dangote driver match them now, people go dey blame the driver.
Them no even think am say car brake fit fail embarassed
Re: Lautech Students Pictured Sleeping On The Streets After Yesterday Protest. by Emerituz(m): 12:05pm On May 25, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

*Wanted change

*Voted for change

wetin be distruction again? Na wa o.

BTW: next time it's distruption of public peace
Re: Lautech Students Pictured Sleeping On The Streets After Yesterday Protest. by selflover(f): 12:19pm On May 25, 2017
I pray those blaming the students for the protest experience stagnation in Jesus name
Re: Lautech Students Pictured Sleeping On The Streets After Yesterday Protest. by dangotesmummy: 2:44pm On May 25, 2017
ode lawon eleyi sha.the individuals that make up government are in their houses with split a.c and all the comforts of a good life with their families enjoying and lounging while these oponus are sleeping on the street where mosquitoes will bite the living day light out of you including those insects around flourescents,didirin gbogbo

una no even know whether the officials are shageen their wives while una dey suffer inside cold
Re: Lautech Students Pictured Sleeping On The Streets After Yesterday Protest. by babalolaabayo(m): 2:45pm On May 25, 2017
Angelben10:

Alaaye shut up joor

useless fool

we've been @ home since u no talk

we go protest now u dey talk trash

idiot
Re: Lautech Students Pictured Sleeping On The Streets After Yesterday Protest. by babalolaabayo(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2017
Angelben10:

Alaaye shut up joor

useless fool

we've been @ home since u no talk

we go protest now u dey talk trash
Re: Lautech Students Pictured Sleeping On The Streets After Yesterday Protest. by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 25, 2017
Angelben10:
Its the road inside the college of health science(lautech) Osogbo...tanker no fit enter there

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Situation Of A School Classrooms In Imo State (photos) / University Of Ibadan Will Not Admit Pharmacy students This Year.!!! / Should I Apply For Medicine Considering My Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.