Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

The Dark Remote Control Power - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Dark Remote Control Power (2909 Views)

American Missionary Killed With Arrows By Tribe On Remote Indian Island / One Oba One Wife! Some Traditions Belong To The Dark Ages - Oba Adewunmi Fasiku / The Dark Side Of Technology And Human Advancement. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dark Remote Control Power by EternalBeing: 2:37am On May 25, 2017
There is something that is called the mystery of the open eyes. Being controlled from a far is a disease TROUBLING most people. THERE ARE MANY DIMENSIONS TO SPIRITUAL WARFARE. People can be controlled by distance power. Some are victim of demonic emotional control. This can be overcome by divine powers.

Today's Christians foolishly and erroneously see everything as physical and ordinary. The fall of Samson was not truly from Delilah but from the powerful conjuring powers from the philistine’s idol masters (Dagon temple). Delilah was just an instrument in the hand of Dagon. They sang praises to Dagon the god who delivered him (Samson) into their hand. Dagon was a marine principality. He was half man half fish. Samson spiritual eyes had been blinded spiritually long before his physical eyes were blinded.

The first thing that Goliath did when he face David was that he cursed David with his god but David was also smart enough to do the same. He had won the battle in the heavenly before he physically destroys him.

Why evil person desires to control another human being
1. To win captives to Satan.
2. To use those people to gain promotion in the evil world.
3. To exercise evil dominion over people.
4. To enslave and amputate the destiny
5. To restrain them from doing good
6. To control the person for evil purposes
7. To fulfill and evil desire on the person.
Remote control power can come inform of a spiritual chain to draw you away from something that will better your life. It can be inform of a disease, embargo, and hindrances e.t.c.

What are the materials they use to control you?
1. They can use material taken from your body.
2. They may use magic, amulet, or sorceries
3. They can use spell, curses, placenta, and menstruation.
4. They can use photograph
5. They can push a person to sleep with a wrong person. If you don’t break yourself free, you will become a toy in their hands.

1. You need to be a friend of Jesus
2. You need to know that there is bondage
3. You need to break the chain

THESE powers are operated from very far away places. They are highly demonic and powerful. You need a very powerful power to escape and win these powers.

PRAYERS
1. Every invisible chain, tying me down. Break!!!
2. Evil remote controlling powers, I’m not your candidate, die…
3. Every chain of enchantment, break!!!!!
4. Evil remote controlling powers of my father’s house, I am not your candidate. Die
5. Every chain of familiar spirit, every chain of witchcraft, I m not your candidate. Your time is up. Break.
6. Powers pressing down my head, die in Jesus name.
CHRIST JESUS is the only everlasting Culture of Humanity.
Hot from the altar. Pastor D.K. Olukoya.
#MANNA# #WATER# (24/5/17)
Topic: THE DARK REMOTE CONTROL POWERText: Judges 16:23-24

1 Like

Re: The Dark Remote Control Power by Holyede: 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
Enough said. God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Ti Afi Ma Nda Ile Ise Sile Tabi Taba Feki Oja O Gbooro / Some Nigerian Wedding Attires- Igbo/yoruba/hausa/fulani/benin And Others / What Is Your Name And The Full Meaning In English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.