Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Sinful Rapists Have Struck Again In South Africa! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sinful Rapists Have Struck Again In South Africa! (1669 Views)

The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking / Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia / Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sinful Rapists Have Struck Again In South Africa! by oaroloye(m): 4:42am On May 25, 2017
SHALOM!

During a time when I was working to raise awareness of RAPE here on NAIRALAND, and being obstructed by wicked, "Self-Righteous" idiots, who wanted to exaggerate THE BIBLE, and PRETEND that The TORAH LAW OF GOD BY MOSES condemns RAPE as a SIN, whereas it does not, Sinful and Criminal RAPISTS have struck in South Africa, which has always been a hotbed (sorry,) of RAPE.

http://pulse.ng/gist/in-south-africa-2-ladies-raped-killed-bodies-dumped-photos-id6698759.html?link_time=1495111657

THE DEATHS OF THESE WOMEN COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED, IF MY DOCTRINE HAD BEEN IMPLEMENTED.

Instead, the immature and cowardly CHRISTIANS of NAIRALAND: RELIGION have obstructed my unique Revelation on what AT-RISK MEN, WOMEN, AND CHILDREN can DO to protect themselves from RAPE, and what even unrighteous CHRISTIANS, with NO USABLE SPIRITUAL POWERS WHATSOEVER can PRACTICALLY DO to END RAPE in THIS Age.

Whereas it was only one selfish fool who took it upon himself to obstruct my attempt to arm society against unwanted Sexual Contact, every other Christian in the Forum chose to COMMIT THE SINS of DENYING JUSTICE, NOT ASSISTING A MAN STRUGGLING WITH A BURDEN, and NOT LOVING GOD WITH ALL THEIR HEART, ALL THEIR SOUL, AND ALL THEIR MIGHT, nor their NEIGHBOURS as themselves.

Now as many as three women are dead at the hands of SINFUL RAPISTS. I ALONE have a PLAN to FIND the Perpetrators, bring them to JUSTICE, and END RAPE in this World FOREVERMORE, by implemented some POORLY-UNDERSTOOD Biblical Protocols that have been around for thousands of years, but wilfully neglected by PARENTS of Rape Victims especially, let alone the Victims themselves.

I believed that horror and concern at the reality of Rape should have overridden any hypocritical restraint of False Christian Teachers, who pretend that there is NOTHING CHRISTIANS CAN DO to HALT CRIME in their Societies.

I am saddened to find that I was wrong: when False Christianity leaders tell their followers that they can ignore these Problems, and that all they have to do is be very Religious IN CHURCH, donate generously, and PRETEND that their Religion works, when it obviously doesn't, that they will be all right in life, and go to Heaven when they die.

Little do they know that GOD WILL HOLD CHRISTIANS ACCOUNTABLE for ALLOWING these SINS to CONTINUE, and VETO THEIR SALVATION because of their INCOMPETENCES and FAILURES.

Many people are disenchanted with Religion, because they think that GOD IS USELESS- that He either DOES NOT EXIST, IS POWERLESS AGAINST EVIL, DOES NOT CARE ABOUT EVIL, or SUPPORTS EVIL. Their minds are not open to a FIFTH OPTION: perhaps GOD, in His Wisdom, HAS GIVEN MANKIND every TOOL and WEAPON required to DESTROY EVIL, but EVIL RELIGIOUS LEADERS deliberately OBSTRUCT the Knowledge of their Existence from reaching the people who need to know about them, and to use them.

Re: Sinful Rapists Have Struck Again In South Africa! by aysnoopy(m): 4:44am On May 25, 2017
end time
Re: Sinful Rapists Have Struck Again In South Africa! by cuedish: 4:56am On May 25, 2017
F
Re: Sinful Rapists Have Struck Again In South Africa! by oaroloye(m): 4:59am On May 25, 2017
SHALOM!

aysnoopy:
end time

WOMEN HAVE BEEN ABDUCTED, RAPED, AND MURDERED SINCE THE DAWN OF HISTORY.

How then, is this a Sign of "END-TIME?"

That lazy and ignorant attitude is what has allowed this nonsense to persist for thousands of years! THAT is what I have been waging WAR against, putting my own life and reputation on the line to PREVENT MORE VICTIMS.

It will be a "SIGN OF END-TIMES," when POLICE and JOURNALISTS suddenly realize that they are finding ZERO reports of RAPE, everywhere!

THAT is what MY UNIQUE REVELATION will MAKE happen- if SERIOUS PEOPLE should STEP UP, and DO THE RIGHT THINGS.
Re: Sinful Rapists Have Struck Again In South Africa! by Justuceleague2: 6:44am On May 25, 2017
This one weak me

If it occurred in Nigeria I'd have something to say but I don't understand South Africans
Re: Sinful Rapists Have Struck Again In South Africa! by oaroloye(m): 8:31am On May 28, 2017
Justuceleague2:
This one weak me

If it occurred in Nigeria I'd have something to say but I don't understand South Africans

IT HAPPENED ON THE EARTH!

If you cannot find anything to say, what use are you?
Re: Sinful Rapists Have Struck Again In South Africa! by ScienceWatch: 10:40pm On May 28, 2017
I notice with regret that you, Bronchitis Oaroloye have not convinced ANYONE that you regret putting up "banners" proclaiming to the WORLD that "RAPE IS NOT A SIN."

You also went so far as to repeatedly claim that
"IT IS THE RAPE VICTIMS FAULT FOR GETTING RAPED."

Your previous posts bear witness to your ready defence of a Nigerian pastor that RAPED many INNOCENT YOUNG GIRLS that are members of His CHURCH.

Your shocking statement in His defence was that the young girls could have setup the pastor to RAPE them.
Re: Sinful Rapists Have Struck Again In South Africa! by oaroloye(m): 10:59pm On May 29, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I notice with regret that you, Bronchitis Oaroloye have not convinced ANYONE that you regret putting up "banners" proclaiming to the WORLD that "RAPE IS NOT A SIN."

SIN IS THE VIOLATION OF THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD.

There is no Commandment of God against RAPE in BIBLE RELIGION.

The reason why that is is completely irrelevant.

But to claim that there is such a Commandment of Yahweh God, when there is not, is LYING and BLASPHEMY.

Anyone who claims otherwise only has to QUOTE THE EXACT ONE OR MORE COMMANDMENTS out of the 613 Commandments of THE LAW OF GOD BY MOSES, and we can establish that I am the LIAR and BLASPHEMER.

However, in all the weeks since you have started this slander campaign against me, neither you, nor anyone, had been able to show a single Commandment of God to prove your case, whereas I have shown you mine.

This is not an appropriate discussion for the CRIME FORUM.

RAPE is NOT a SIN, but MURDER is a Sin.

You also went so far as to repeatedly claim that
"IT IS THE RAPE VICTIMS FAULT FOR GETTING RAPED."

The reasons I gave in the RELIGION FORUM are totally inappropriate to this CRIME FORUM.

SOCIETY permits a person to live their lives vulnerable to RAPE; BIBLE RELIGION does not.

Bible Religion COMMANDS a Worshipper of Yahweh God to be in PEAK FITNESS of SPIRIT, SOUL, and BODY.

Such a person cannot be successfully RAPED.

Speaking SECULARLY, any RAPE VICTIM has only themselves to blame for allowing themselves to be RAPED.

1. THEY MAKE THEMSELVES DESIRABLE TO THE RAPIST.

That may be unavoidable, barring ludicrous precautions, that might make life less worth living.

2. AWARE THAT RAPISTS EXIST, THEY MAKE THEMSELVES AVAILABLE WHERE RAPISTS CAN ATTACK THEM.

3. AWARE THAT RAPISTS EXIST, THEY DO NOT PREPARE TO DEFEND THEMSELVES AGAINST RAPE.

It is not in the best interests of the RAPIST to leave their victims alive- why, then, would victims RISK the possibility?

Given these incontrovertible facts, how am I to blame for saying that ALL RAPE VICTIMS are to blame for their own RAPES?

Your previous posts bear witness to your ready defence of a Nigerian pastor that RAPED many INNOCENT YOUNG GIRLS that are members of His CHURCH.

Your shocking statement in His defence was that the young girls could have setup the pastor to RAPE them.

If you were a sincere person, you would paste my quotes here, for people to see what I said.

Here is what YOU said on MAY 21st, 2017:

ScienceWatch:
Oaroloye, you have accused me falsely of lying about the Nigerian Pastor arrested for rape and other sexual crimes against very young girls in his congregation. When I first saw the headlines I thought it could be you because you obsessed much about "RAPE IS NOT A SIN."

This pastor also said that RAPE IS NOT A SIN. Thats why I thought it was you or that the FAKE PASTOR was under your spell.

Here is the link : http://www.africanews.com/2017/04/21/popular-nigerian-pastor-arrested-in-sa-airport-toilet-over-rape-claims//

This man, TIMOTHY OMOTOSHO, is a Nigerian, who was arrested on charges of "PEOPLE TRAFFICKING," being accused of luring as many a 30 girls to his house, for something they called "SEXUAL EXPLOITATION."

What it was that they MEANT by that WAS NOT SPECIFIED.

There was NO MENTION OF RAPE.

There was no mention of CHARGES OF RAPE.

There was NO MENTION of him saying that "RAPE IS NOT A SIN!" that SCIENCEWATCH says that he said.

This SCIENCEWATCH... person took it upon himself to AMPLIFY THE ACCUSATIONS against this PASTOR, and SLANDER HIM, calling him a RAPIST, just because HIS ENEMIES SAID HE WAS.

That he has been NEITHER CHARGED with RAPE, nor PROVEN GUILTY of RAPE means NOTHING to this WICKED and INSENSITIVE Soul, that hides behind the alias "SCIENCEWATCH."

To top everything, he claims to be a CHRISTIAN, and a devotee of "THE MOST ANOINTED PROPHET IN NIGERIA," at this time.

It is just disgusting.

SIMILAR ALLEGATIONS HAVE BEEN MADE AGAINST HIS OWN CHURCH.

Even the people who posted the allegations went out-of-their-way to EXPRESS REASONABLE DOUBT that the allegations were TRUE, and REMINDED their readers that these were ALLEGATIONS ONLY.

Why then does SCIENCEWATCH not follow their example?

What makes him so arrogant, that he can make these allegations?

I never said that the girls might have set the Pastor up to RAPE them- SCIENCEWATCH again LIES about what was said, in order to make his accusations carry actual mass- I said that they COULD have been TRAINED to SET THE PASTOR UP to be ACCUSED OF RAPE. There is at yet not even the ACCUSATION of RAPE. TIMOTHY OMOTOSHO is at this time accused of PEOPLE TRAFFICKING FOR SEXUAL EXPLOITATION, whatever that is.

I cited examples given us by ex-Bishop ALBERTO RIVERA, about when he was a PRIEST-IN-TRAINING, he joined the illegal Underground Protestant Church in Spain, and spied on them, forwarding everyone's name to THE HOLY OFFICE- the Department that deals with the persecution of Protestantism.

These Christians were then arrested, and JAILED. He deliberately allowed himself to be arrested in a raid, so that his name would come out in the paper as a heretic. His Pastor commended him in jail as a good Christian, and wrote him a glowing Letter of Recommendation to a Protestant Bible School in Venezuela.

There, he was assigned a team of undercover Nuns specifically to destroy Protestant Christianity in that School and the surrounding area.

One girl seduced three Pastors, and destroyed their ministries.

In the School, he and one Nun pretended to be lovers, to introduce that ideas to the students,

The Nun assigned to seduce the Principal FAILED- so they PRETENDED that she was having an affair with the Principal- everybody knew about it on the staff, EXCEPT HIM.

The School was nearly destroyed, and it was THEN that they began looking deeply into his identity- but it was too late. The Spanish Government pretended to identify him as an army deserter, and extradited him. The School, however, ceased to be PROTESTANT any more.

[See: ALBERTO, by Jack T. Chick.]

THAT IS THE SORT OF THING A PASTOR WHO PREACHES TRUTH FINDS HIMSELF UP AGAINST.

I do not know whether TIMOTHY OMOTOSHO is JUSTLY accused, or UNJUSTLY accused, but I am definitely not going to call him GUILTY, when NO EVIDENCE has been cited to PROVE it.

I do not believe that that is PROPER, RIGHTEOUS, nor LEGAL.

1 Like

Re: Sinful Rapists Have Struck Again In South Africa! by ScienceWatch: 1:25am On Jun 01, 2017
This is how Bronchitis Oaroloye CONTINUES to deceive the youth. He now shamefully claim that he is the only one with a secret plan to save every baby, girl and woman from the terrible scourge of RAPE. My take on this is that his campaign is to SAVE THE RAPISTS.

Nairalanders should read all Bronchitis Oaroloye's insane posts on Rape.

To summarize; Bronchitis Oaroloye will start to help by first preaching that the BIBLE proves that RAPE IS NOT A SIN.

THEN Bronchitis Oaroloye will use the BIBLE to prove that the RAPE VICTIM is to blame for allowing herself to be RAPED.

THEREFORE the RAPIST is INNOCENT ! The RAPIST could, if he was spiteful lay a charge against the poor victim
Re: Sinful Rapists Have Struck Again In South Africa! by crazyABO(m): 5:55am On Jun 01, 2017
Konji is spreading so fast in south Africa hian shocked
Re: Sinful Rapists Have Struck Again In South Africa! by ScienceWatch: 9:17am On Jun 01, 2017
I am really battling to believe that a man like BRONCHITIS Oaroloye that claims to have preached for 34 years can hate women, girls and baby girls so much that He would publicly announce that "RAPE IS NOT A SIN."

We have noticed that Bronchitis Oaroloye have painstakingly crafted more deceptive topics on RAPE.

Now he is cowardly defending his belief that RAPE IS NOT A SIN by recently adding another shocking statement here. BRONCHITIS OAROLOYE SAYS, RAPE IS NOT A SIN, but MURDER is.

He arrogantly defends RAPISTS. He does not know when to stop his insanity when he goes on to boldly declare that "Any RAPE VICTIM has only themselves to blame for the RAPE.
Re: Sinful Rapists Have Struck Again In South Africa! by ScienceWatch: 9:36am On Jun 01, 2017
BRONCHITIS Oaroloye is a hypocrite. He spends a lot of time defending that RAPIST PASTOR, but simply brush aside the RAPE VICTIMS rights by saying that, "......They have only themselves to blame, they attract the RAPE."

IS it possible that Bronchitis Oaroloye has some dark secrets that he is subconsciously releasing here ?
Re: Sinful Rapists Have Struck Again In South Africa! by oaroloye(m): 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
SHALOM!

ScienceWatch:
I am really battling to believe that a man like BRONCHITIS Oaroloye that claims to have preached for 34 years can hate women, girls and baby girls so much that He would publicly announce that "RAPE IS NOT A SIN."

Anyone who loves Human Beings more than GOD is a FOOL.

Nothing can justify ADDING to GOD'S COMMANDMENTS a Commandment that IS NOT THERE.

. DEUTERONOMY 12:32.

32. What thing soever I Command you,
observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto,
nor diminish from it.

IF RAPE IS A SIN, JUST SHOW US THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD!

It is SIMPLE!

We have noticed that Bronchitis Oaroloye have painstakingly crafted more deceptive topics on RAPE.

Nothing deceptive about my topics; I do NOT deceive. I serve Lord Yahshua.

YOU however, claim to serve T.B. JOSHUA- but I find no evidence of that.

How can you represent a PREACHER- but be IGNORANT of BASIC BIBLE DOCTRINES?

Now he is cowardly defending his belief that RAPE IS NOT A SIN by recently adding another shocking statement here. BRONCHITIS OAROLOYE SAYS, RAPE IS NOT A SIN, but MURDER is.

What is "SHOCKING" about THAT?

Maybe you have a belief that Murder is NOT a Sin?

. EXODUS 21:18-21.

18. "And if men strive together,
and one smite another with a stone,
or with his fist,
and he die not,
but keepeth his bed:
19. "If he rise again,
and walk abroad upon his staff,
then shall he that smote him be quit:
only he shall pay for the loss of his time,
and shall cause him to be thoroughly healed.
20. “And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod,
and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished.
21. Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two,
he shall not be punished: for he is his money."

THERE IS NO COMMANDMENT AGAINST FIGHTING.

However, if you kill the other guy, you are in for it!

If you disable him, you are liable.

What would be the judgment for Rape with MURDER?

Clearly the Rapist would receive no mercy- because they will have gone TOO FAR.

This happened before, in Ancient Israel- and it started a WAR...

. JUDGES 19:22-20:3.

22. Now as they were making their hearts merry,
behold, the men of the city, certain Sons of Belial,
beset the house round about,
and beat at the door,
and spake to the master of the house,
the old man,
saying,

"Bring forth the man that came into thine house,
that we may know him."

23. And the man,
the master of the house,
went out unto them,
and said unto them,

"Nay, my Brethren,
nay, I pray you,
do not so wickedly;
seeing that this man is come into mine house,
do not this folly.
24. "Behold, here is my daughter a maiden,
and his concubine;
them I will bring out now,
and humble ye them,
and do with them what seemeth good unto you:
but unto this man do not so vile a thing."

25. But the men would not hearken to him:
so the man took his concubine,
and brought her forth unto them;
and they knew her,
and abused her all the night until the morning:
and when the day began to spring,
they let her go.
26. Then came the woman in the dawning of the day,
and fell down at the door of the man's house
where her lord was,
till it was light.
27. And her lord rose up in the morning,
and opened the doors of the house,
and went out to go his way:
and, behold,
the woman his concubine was fallen down
at the door of the house,
and her hands were upon the threshold.

28. And he said unto her,

"Up, and let us be going."

But none answered.
Then the man took her up upon an ass,
and the man rose up,
and gat him unto his place.
29. And when he was come into his house,
he took a knife,
and laid hold on his concubine,
and divided her,
together with her bones,
into twelve pieces,
and sent her into all the coasts of Israel.

30. And it was so, that all that saw it said,

"There was no such deed done nor seen
from the day that the Children of Israel
came up out of the land of Egypt
unto this day:
consider of it, take advice,
and speak your minds.

THEN all the Children of Israel went out,
and the Congregation was gathered together as one man,
from Dan even to Beersheba, with the land of Gilead,
unto The LORD in Mizpeh.
2. And the Chief of all the people,
even of all the Tribes of Israel,
presented themselves in the Assembly of the people of God,
four hundred thousand footmen that drew sword.

3. [Now the Children of Benjamin heard
that the Children of Israel were gone up to Mizpeh.]
Then said the Children of Israel,

"Tell us, how was this wickedness?"

He arrogantly defends RAPISTS.

THIS IS A COMPLETE LIE, THAT DOES NOT EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE, SAYING IT.

I have never defended any RAPIST.

I have never defended RAPE.

All I did was SAY WHAT THE BIBLE SAID, and point out what IT DID NOT SAY.

YOU, SCIENCEWATCH, took it upon yourself to BEAR FALSE WITNESS, and ALTER MY TESTIMONY to say what YOU WANTED it to say- KNOWING FULL WELL that I did not say those things.

He does not know when to stop his insanity when he goes on to boldly declare that "Any RAPE VICTIM has only themselves to blame for the RAPE.

HOW IS THIS "INSANITY," WHEN THAT IS WHAT THE LORD TAUGHT?

. LUKE 13:1-9.

THERE were present at that season
some that told him of the Galilaeans,
whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.
2. And Jesus answering said unto them,

"Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were Sinners
above all the Galilaeans,
because they suffered such things?
3. "I tell you,

'NAY: BUT, EXCEPT YE REPENT,
YE SHALL ALL LIKEWISE PERISH.'

4. "Or those eighteen,
upon whom the Tower in Siloam fell,
and slew them,
think ye that they were Sinners
above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?
5. "I tell you,

'NAY: BUT, EXCEPT YE REPENT,
YE SHALL ALL LIKEWISE PERISH.' "

6. He spake also this Parable;

"A certain man had a fig tree
planted in his vineyard;
and he came and sought fruit thereon,
and found none.
7. "Then said he unto the dresser
of his vineyard,

'BEHOLD, THESE THREE YEARS
I COME SEEKING FRUIT
ON THIS FIG TREE,
AND FIND NONE:
CUT IT DOWN;
WHY CUMBERETH IT
THE GROUND?'

8. "And he answering said unto him,

'LORD, LET IT ALONE THIS YEAR ALSO,
TILL I SHALL DIG ABOUT IT,
AND DUNG IT:
9. 'AND IF IT BEAR FRUIT,
WELL: AND IF NOT,
THEN AFTER THAT
THOU SHALT CUT IT DOWN.' "

. JOHN 15:1-8.

"I AM The True Vine,
and my Father is the Husbandman.
2. "Every branch in me that beareth not fruit
He taketh away:
and every branch that beareth fruit,
He purgeth it,
that it may bring forth more fruit.
3. "Now ye are clean
through the Word
Which I have spoken unto you.
4. "Abide in me,
and I in you.

'AS THE BRANCH CANNOT
BEAR FRUIT OF ITSELF,
EXCEPT IT ABIDE IN THE VINE;
NO MORE CAN YE,
EXCEPT YE ABIDE IN ME.'

5. "I am The Vine,
ye are the Branches:

'HE THAT ABIDETH IN ME,
AND I IN HIM,
THE SAME BRINGETH FORTH
MUCH FRUIT:'

for without me
ye can do nothing.
6. "If a man abide not in me,
he is cast forth as a branch,
and is withered;
and men gather them,
and cast them into The Fire,
and they are burned.
7. "If ye abide in me,
and my Words abide in you,
ye shall ask what ye will,
and it shall be done unto you.
8. "Herein is my Father glorified,

'THAT YE BEAR MUCH FRUIT;'

so shall ye be my Disciples."

THE LORD YAHSHUA SAID that BAD THINGS WOULD HAPPEN TO SINNERS WHO DID NOT REPENT.

1, HE SAID THAT THEY WOULD PERISH.

2. HE SAID THAT THEY WOULD BE CAST OUT AND DESTROYED.

I did not write The Bible!

Are you saying, SCIENCEWATCH, that your T.B. JOSHUA taught you, that EVEN IF someone "HAS JESUS" that they CAN be RAPED?

That EVEN THOUGH they have REPENTED OF THEIR SINS, it is STILL POSSIBLE for them to be RAPED?

That GOD does NOT TAKE CARE of HIS OWN, and PROTECT them= from things like RAPE?

Are you people saying that GOD IS USELESS before-the-fact?

I can give TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA the benefit of the doubt- that HE could NEVER be so idiotic as to BLASPHEME GOD, and call THE LORD'S TEACHINGS, and THE LAW OF MOSES "INSANITY," and "SIN!"

I would rather believe that YOU are the FOOL, who has NEVER READ THE WHOLE BIBLE, and knows NOTHING outside of what FEW SCRIPTURES you might have been taught in your Church- and are so FOOLISH, that you CONDEMN Teachings you know nothing about, based on HUMAN REASONING-

. ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD while He may be found,
call ye upon Him while he is near:
7. Let the Wicked forsake his Way,
and the Unrighteous man his Thoughts:
and let him return unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy upon him;
and to our God,
for He will abundantly pardon.

8. "FOR MY THOUGHTS
ARE NOT YOUR THOUGHTS,
NEITHER ARE YOUR WAYS
MY WAYS,"

Saith The LORD.

9. "FOR AS THE HEAVENS
ARE HIGHER THAN THE EARTH,
SO ARE MY WAYS
HIGHER THAN YOUR WAYS,
AND MY THOUGHTS
THAN YOUR THOUGHTS.
10. "FOR AS THE RAIN COMETH DOWN,
AND THE SNOW FROM HEAVEN,
AND RETURNETH NOT THITHER,
BUT WATERETH THE EARTH,
AND MAKETH IT BRING FORTH AND BUD,
THAT IT MAY GIVE SEED TO THE SOWER,
AND BREAD TO THE EATER:
11. "SO SHALL MY WORD BE
THAT GOETH FORTH OUT OF MY MOUTH:
IT SHALL NOT RETURN UNTO ME VOID,
BUT IT SHALL ACCOMPLISH
THAT WHICH I PLEASE,
AND IT SHALL PROSPER
IN THE THING WHERETO I SENT IT."

...without being intelligent enough to FIRST SEARCH THE SCRIPTURES, and FIND OUT whether what you saw is actually SUPPORTED BY SCRIPTURES or not!

. ACTS 17:10-12.

10. And the Brethren immediately sent away
Paul and Silas by night unto Berea:
who coming thither
went into the Synagogue of the Jews.
11. These were more noble
than those in Thessalonica,
in that they received the Word
with all readiness of mind,
and searched the Scriptures daily,
whether those things were so.
12. Therefore many of them believed;
also of honourable women
which were Greeks,
and of men, not a few.

IF YOU APOLOGIZE FOR MOUTHING OFF ABOUT THINGS YOU KNEW NOTHING ABOUT, PEOPLE WILL BE ABLE TO DISMISS YOU AS SOME PUNK KID, WHO DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT- AND THE REPUTATION OF TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA- SUCH AS IT IS- WILL REMAIN INTACT.

But if you do not, but insist that these are indeed the Teachings of your Church: SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS- people will have no choice but to associate YOUR IGNORANCE with T.B. JOSHUA and all of his PASTORS.

(I personally do not think that you can be big enough to apologize, nor admit that you acted hastily, without doing your homework.)
Re: Sinful Rapists Have Struck Again In South Africa! by ScienceWatch: 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
I HAVE NOTHING TO APOLOGISE TO YOU FOR ! YOU COWARDLY ATTACK INNOCENT PEOPLE. THE WHIP IS FOR THE BACKS OF FOOLS instructs your favorite old testament.

I think I have enough evidence to back up my claim that pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye is working for the Whites\Oyinbos that he claims to hate so much.

1) pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye is being paid by his masters Oyinbos to destroy all evidence of the mighty power of the Holy Spirit working with great power in Nigeria.

2) pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye's Oyinbo masters want him to replace Christianity in Nigeria with Fictional Fantasy doctrines based on Hoax novels of drug induced extra-ordinary personal powers.

3) pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye must use their master plan which include using him to work with the dreaded Pentecostal PFN to teach that "Jesus betrayed his stupid disciples and continue a 30 yr old smear campaign to destroy Prophet TB Joshua. The readers can check his latest topic on this.

4) Bronchitis Oaroloye must include doctrines of drug induced FICTIONAL NAGUALISM and others into his fake ministry to dissolve the real power of the Gospels first in Nigeria then Africa. He is not bright enough to influence the British, Besides this fiction was sold as NON-FICTION 50 yrs ago in America and destroyed the lives of its mainly Hippie drugged out readers. Most ended up highly delusional unable to distinguish between fantasy and reality as is seen in the chronic behaviour of the OP Bronchitis Oaroloye.

5) Bronchitis Oaroloye must help increase crimes that produced the highest fear level in communities. That is why he preaches that RAPE IS NOT A SIN and he eases the rapists conscience by advising them from his fake pulpit that, "THE RAPE VICTIMS ARE TO BLAME FOR THE RAPE." His plan is that fear breeds hatred, so African will turn on each other and destroy themselves to the benefit of the Bronchitis Oaroloye's Oyinbos. I think I now know why this he defended the Nigerian pastor arrested for luring 30 girls and RAPING many young girls in his congregation. He prefers to sympathize with this evil pastor by saying that all the pastor did was to abduct and sell the girls into Prostitution. His protectively says only human trafficking to reduce the severity of the crimes against pastor Timothoy. Bronchitis Oaroloye continue to preach that RAPE VICTIMS ARE TO BLAME WHEN THEY RAPED AND THAT RAPE IS NOT A SIN.

He said recently that, "There is nothing deceptive about my topics; I do NOT deceive. I serve Lord Yahshua(Jesus). This 61 year old must have forgotten that a few days ago he stated that, "JESUS BETRAYED HIS STUPID DISCIPLES." Some time in last year Bronchitis Oaroloye had joined a tiny lower class group of Atheists, but I see even they have rejected him. He has also been rejected by his masters Pentecostal PFN for failing to destroy the holy SCOAN CHURCH. I am waiting with bated breath to see if his latest Oyinbo masters will reject him because he has failed to recruit people into fictional Nagualism and fantasy Celestine Prophecy.
Re: Sinful Rapists Have Struck Again In South Africa! by ScienceWatch: 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Anyone who loves Human Beings more than GOD is a FOOL.

Nothing can justify ADDING to GOD'S COMMANDMENTS a Commandment that IS NOT THERE.

. DEUTERONOMY 12:32.

32. What thing soever I Command you,
observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto,
nor diminish from it.

IF RAPE IS A SIN, JUST SHOW US THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD!

It is SIMPLE!

Nothing deceptive about my topics; I do NOT deceive. I serve Lord Yahshua.

(I personally do not think that you can be big enough to apologize, nor admit that you acted hastily, without doing your homework.)
Good grief pastor Bronchitis, you are unable after more than 20 yrs of ministry to understand the sin of rape in the context of the bible. You deceive yourself and others when you slyly insist in asking for a direct scripture that says "THOU SALT NOT RAPE."

Allow me to kindly point out that your hidden motives are Satanic. You are a spiritual conman !!
You serve your lord Lucifer through your 20 yr study of Criminal Scientology. Your beloved master L.Ron Hubbard also believes that rape is not a sin and that IT IS THE RAPE VICTIMS FAULT IF THEY ARE RAPED.

The son of Scientology Ron DeWolf exposed his fathers secrets when he said, "My father’s theory was that one has to open or crack a girls soul in order for the satanic power of Lucifer to pour through it and into him," Dewolf said in a recent magazine interview. "It got kind of weird, culminating in a variety of violent sex acts. Dad also had an incredibly violent temper. He was into S&M (Violent sex acts) and would beat his mistresses and shoot them full of drugs." His father used amphetamines and cocaine, DeWolf says, plus other hallucinogens.
Re: Sinful Rapists Have Struck Again In South Africa! by ScienceWatch: 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

THERE IS NO COMMANDMENT AGAINST FIGHTING. However, if you kill the other guy, you are in for it! What would be the judgment for Rape with MURDER? I have never defended any RAPIST. I have never defended RAPE.

All I did was SAY WHAT THE BIBLE SAID, and point out what IT DID NOT SAY.

YOU, SCIENCEWATCH, took it upon yourself to BEAR FALSE WITNESS, and ALTER MY TESTIMONY to say what YOU WANTED it to say- KNOWING FULL WELL that I did not say those things. HOW IS THIS "INSANITY," WHEN THAT IS WHAT THE LORD TAUGHT? I did not write The Bible!

Are you saying, SCIENCEWATCH, that your T.B. JOSHUA taught you, that EVEN IF someone "HAS JESUS" that they CAN be RAPED? That EVEN THOUGH they have REPENTED OF THEIR SINS, it is STILL POSSIBLE for them to be RAPED?

...without being intelligent enough to FIRST SEARCH THE SCRIPTURES, and FIND OUT whether what you saw is actually SUPPORTED BY SCRIPTURES or not! IF YOU APOLOGIZE FOR MOUTHING OFF ABOUT THINGS YOU KNEW NOTHING ABOUT, PEOPLE WILL BE ABLE TO DISMISS...........
But if you do not, but insist that these are indeed the Teachings of your Church: SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS- people will have no choice but to associate YOUR IGNORANCE with T.B. JOSHUA and all of his PASTORS.
You serve your lord Lucifer through your 20 yr study of Criminal Scientology. Your beloved master L.Ron Hubbard also believes that rape is not a sin and that IT IS THE RAPE VICTIMS FAULT IF THEY ARE RAPED. The founder of Criminal Scientology L.Ron Hubbard loved having sex-orgies on his church alter with innocent young church girls while chanting Lucifer ! Lucifer ! Lucifer ! He was also a cowardly wanted criminal on the run from the law all the remaining days of his life.

Pastor TIMOTHY OMOTOSHO, is a Nigerian, who was arrested on charges of "PEOPLE TRAFFICKING," was criminally accused of luring as many a 30 girls to his house, for human trafficking. He was also charged with rape.

Our fake pastor Bronchitis jumped to the rapist's rescue and immediately insulted all the young innocent girls for wanting to testify against pastor Timothy Omotoso by calling them sluts, bitches and whores. The young innocent girls were as young as 14 yrs old.

Fake Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye may get an orgasm if he hears that the Gospels that true disciples/pastors believe in will never contain such crap, that rape victims, even if they are babies are to blame if they are raped.

This is utter bullshvt !!
Re: Sinful Rapists Have Struck Again In South Africa! by ScienceWatch: 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

During a time when I was working to raise awareness of RAPE here on NAIRALAND, and being obstructed by wicked, "Self-Righteous" idiots, who wanted to exaggerate THE BIBLE, and PRETEND that The TORAH LAW OF GOD BY MOSES condemns RAPE as a SIN, whereas it does not, Sinful and Criminal RAPISTS have struck in Nigeria, which has always been a hotbed (sorry,) of RAPE. THE DEATHS OF THESE WOMEN COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED, IF MY DOCTRINE HAD BEEN IMPLEMENTED.

Instead, the immature and cowardly CHRISTIANS of NAIRALAND: RELIGION have obstructed my unique Revelation on what AT-RISK MEN, WOMEN, AND CHILDREN can DO to protect themselves from RAPE....................Whereas it was only one selfish fool who took it upon himself to obstruct my attempt to arm society................

Now as many as three women are dead at the hands of SINFUL RAPISTS. I ALONE have a PLAN to FIND the Perpetrators, bring them to JUSTICE, and END RAPE in this World FOREVERMORE.............

I am saddened to find that I was wrong: when False Christianity leaders tell their followers that they can ignore these Problems, and that all they have to do is be very Religious IN CHURCH, donate generously, and PRETEND that their Religion works, when it obviously doesn't, that they will be all right in life, and go to Heaven when they die.
@ pastor bronchitis Oaroloye

Many of posts bear witness to your ready defence of a Nigerian pastor that RAPED many INNOCENT YOUNG GIRLS that are members of His CHURCH. Your shocking statement in His defence was that the young girls could have setup the pastor to RAPE them.
You also went so far as to repeatedly claim that "IT IS THE RAPE VICTIMS FAULT FOR GETTING RAPED." What shocked us was when you insulted the innocent young RAPE VICTIMS by calling them Sluts, whores and bitches for wanting to testify against the rapist pastor Timothy Omotoso.

Fake pastor Bronchitis you claim that, "I ALONE have a PLAN to FIND the Perpetrators, bring them to JUSTICE, and END RAPE in this World FOREVERMORE

You can take your plan and masturbate over it while worshiping your Satanic gods of Criminal Scientology and Fraudulent Nagualism.

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Pass Through Mosafejo Police Station Oshodi Early In The Morning. / "I Will Lick Your Yansh To Show Am Loyal" - Yahoo Boy Speaks With A White Lady / Troops Neutralize Notorious Bandit Commander ‘dogo Maikasuwa’ In Kaduna (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.