Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking (68358 Views)

We Caught The Serial Killer While Trying To Kill Another Lady In Hotel - Police / Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia / Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by Celebrityblog: 11:56am On Feb 08, 2019
Update on the controversial Lekki Rape Case:

A lady, Lolade Olayokun @Mc_Lolahstic has shared video of the moment the guys that raped her sister were caught.

One of the rapists was given a HOT slap by the rape victim's brother and the slap has got Nigerians talking.

She captioned the video:

"Since the story is OUT. I can finally release this footage!

@FisayoLonge

these are the PIGS that RAPED our sister. and this was the confrontations with her brother at #DE_LANKASTER_HOTEL 9 Africa Ln, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria

#JusticeForRapeInNigeria #MySistersKeeper"

Recall that a case of rape was reported against one Razaq Oluwaseun Oke, 28, in Blue and Don-Chima George, 25,in Black of Dallankester Hotels, Lekki, Phase one Lagos.

A statement from the Lagos state police command, CSP Chike Oti, states that the duo allegedly took a girl, 23, to a club on Saturday, February 2, 2019, unknown to her that they had ulterior motive. While at the club, they mixed the young woman's drink with a substance that made her weak and almost unconscious.

Satisfied that the drug was beginning to affect the victim, they quietly left the club with her to Dallankester Hotels in Lekki Phase one, owned by the father of one of the suspects named Don-Chima George.

At the hotel, they took turns to rape her. As if that wasn't enough, they filmed the abuse.

When the victim woke up from the induced sleep, she confronted the suspects who denied having carnal knowledge of her. Not satisfied, she placed a call to her elder brother complaining that she had been violated.

The brother immediately invited policemen from Maroko Division led by the Divisional Police Officer, CSP Isah Abdulmajid to the scene.

Watch the video HERE and see reactions..

Source:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/lekki-rape-moment-lekki-rapists-were.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by Celebrityblog: 11:56am On Feb 08, 2019
Watch the video HERE

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by Celebrityblog: 11:56am On Feb 08, 2019
Reactions

Watch the video HERE

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by SamuelLoch: 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
Lol. The guy just loyal even when the slap landed.
That Mr. Yes or No, must not handle them, there would be no need for court case. grin
I hope money wouldn't save this ones.

5 Likes

Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by Naijaguy12345(m): 1:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
I was coming from mainland in Lagos last week Friday, my car broke down going back home.

Got fixed after 3 hours, I decided to go get some good food and drink. Drove past Toyin Ikeja, a beautiful girl caught my attention, I can tell she's a runs girl but she damn look clean and beautiful.

After intense negotiation she settled for 3000, took me to a hotel she already paid for (she already paid 5k for whole night) I did 2 quick round and honestly she tried to get me ready for the 3rd round. I asked why is she generous ? She said her friend just message her police are picking girls on the street so she's not going back outside until maybe towards day break. (2 am that time).

I ended up begging her to let me go towards the morning time when my battery was zero.

Why rape a girl when Olosho full everywhere especially Lagos ?

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by Celebrityblog: 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by Abjay97(m): 2:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
15 Hilarious Tweets By Nigerian Students As ASUU Strike Comes To An End
https://www./2019/02/15-hilarious-tweets-by-nigerian.html

Chai..

Top 10 Safest Countries Should World War III Break Out
https://www./2019/02/10-safest-countries-should-world-war.html?m=1

6 Chilling Stories Of Famous People Who Mocked God And Died
https://www./2018/12/6-chilling-stories-of-famous-people-who.html

Top Ten Places Where Human Cannibalism Is Still Practiced
https://www./2018/12/top-ten-places-where-human-cannibalism.html

Slay Queen Professes Love For Yahoo Boys- Flaunts Cash
https://www./2019/02/slay-queen-professes-love-for-yahoo.html

5Photos To Test Your IQ
https://www./2019/01/top-five-photos-to-test.html
Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by Baawaa(m): 2:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
What is special in that slap

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by FuckoffMOD: 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
Make una cut ND fry him d__k con give am to chop grin
Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by bentwood85(m): 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
AFONJA and rape..... Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by bots100: 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
they deserve what came for them
Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by kashdeck: 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
LOL. so some people still have time to rape in this country.. it is well. i wonder what they get from that.

IN OTHER NEWS, IF YOU THINK EARNING N3K DAILY WITH YOUR PHONE IS NOT TOO SMALL FOR YOU, CHECK MY SIGNATURE AND BE GLAD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by whytediamond(m): 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
F
Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by PrincessB1(f): 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
Serves them right.

They deserve more undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
Afonja and ipob this combination na always bad thing e dey produce grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by adekalumichael: 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
It should be the banger slap that killed the rapist.
We need stiffer penalties for this crime

Stand out with other non-lazy youths to learn how to do design for M&E companies. Available training are HVAC, electrical, fire fighting and plumbing including Revit MEP. Check siggy for more details.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by joeytrib: 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
I don't understand why people would want to rape another person. Like why?

Why don't you find someone that is interested in you?? Must you force another person?

This is just terrible!

13 Likes

Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by tysontim(m): 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
With this video out the case is dead, an average lawyer can win this case for the "accused" rapists

11 Likes

Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by RaphtechSolar(m): 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
Smiles....
Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by Slynation(m): 2:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
Imagine comments from Fat Belle Nonso and Fineapple....
As if one on one with those guys they won't be hospitalize under 42 secs

PS: This is a prayer I do recite every morning, you can join & pray along with me

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
grin

1 Share

Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
Hmmmmmmm
Just one slap
Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by AllenSpencer: 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
The guy no sabi slap.

That one no be slap. The guy no run na....

If better slap touch man, hin leg go involuntarily pick race

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by PenlsCaP: 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
But can some1 tell me why yoruba boys likes raping, they are always involved in 95% of every rape news hereundecided
I'm sure he influenced the igbo guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by dante0147: 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
They took the girl to a club around what time middle of the night... I tell girls you don’t go Out to a club for the first time you r meeting with a guy and you don’t expect rubbish to happen... What are you doing out that night?? a responsible woman won’t go club with a man she is meeting for the first time

9 Likes

Re: The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking by omedintegrated: 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
Omed & OJ Integrated Services

https://www.omedintegrated.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos) / Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) / Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.